|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "terribly elegant" gentleman?
2. Who will portray a wealthy man when the companions enter Croton?
3. Who says that love and art are on the decline because people care more about money?
4. Who throws rocks at Eumolpus at the end of the chapter called The Road to Croton?
(a) The townspeople.
(d) No one.
5. In the section entitled The Road to Croton, where are Encolpius and his companions walking when they see a town in a distance?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Down a mountain.
(d) Up a mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not held in high esteem in Croton?
2. What does Encolpius ironically threaten against the sex-craved boy?
3. Which character will portray a slave when the companions enter Croton?
4. Why are there no children in Croton?
5. How does the argument between Encolpius and Ascyltus in the section called Puteoli end?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)