Quiz: Introduction: The Satyricon to Croton
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who had already sneaked out of class before the rant about rhetoric?
2. Who tries to commit suicide by hanging?
3. Who brings a witch to the woods to meet Encolpius?
4. Why do people throw stones at Eumolpus?
a) They're tired of listening to his poetry.
b) They think he stole something from the museum.
c) He is friends with Encolpius.
d) He is an enemy of Ascyltus.
5. What is the "problem" with the newly roasted pig presented at the dinner?
a) They forgot the apple in...
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)