|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cause of sin is ____.
2. Master Li uses his skill to write on which of the following?
(b) Tree bark.
3. What time does Robbie wake up?
4. "It is a poor thing to ____ another."
(c) Lie to.
5. Robbie's ancestor may have been all but which of the following?
6. Robbie says the scene would be more realistic if there was _____.
(a) Bad smells.
(b) Better food.
(d) Dying cattle.
7. Robbie says the event has as much to do with history as he has to do with _____.
8. Who is in the tent?
(a) Li's son.
9. What is the name of the town in which Shakespeare lives?
10. What Shakespearean play is referenced?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Tempest.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
11. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
12. Gwen discusses ____ years of cultural imperialism.
13. In the first scene, who is present with the ship master?
(d) First mate.
14. Li smells crushed _____.
15. Only the ____ arises and does not descend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is inscribed in the book?
2. The daughter suggests adding a _____ to the piece.
3. What is the term used for a strolling musician?
4. What items aside from cotton was sold from the British fleet?
5. How much money is given to the beggar?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)