|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li smells crushed _____.
2. Who does Robbie meet in the condemned building?
3. What Shakespearean play is referenced?
(b) The Tempest.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. Who was the colorist on Sunday Mourning?
5. What is the name of the heroine in Shakespeare's new play?
6. How old is the daughter?
7. Only the ____ arises and does not descend.
8. Robbie discusses which type of bush?
(b) Mock orange.
9. What color are the animal's eyes?
10. What name is inscribed in the book?
11. Robbie mentions all but which of the following as an ailment or condition?
12. Shakespeare's character is secretly exiled to which city?
13. What color is the car driven by Gwen?
14. What animal is adopted by Li?
15. Where are Robbie and Gwen going?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Magick shop.
(c) Gwen's parents' house.
(d) Renaissance Faire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second bird to sing?
2. What time does Robbie wake up?
3. What is the name of the heroine's father?
4. Robbie states that the Renaissance celebrated which culture?
5. What is another name for the songs the men will sing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)