|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "It is a poor thing to ____ another."
(c) Lie to.
2. Li says he feels older than ____.
(a) The Emperor.
3. Shakespeare leaves the house to go to the ____.
(d) Butcher shop.
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. According to Robbie, who started the Renaissance?
6. Robbie says the event has as much to do with history as he has to do with _____.
7. What is the name of the heroine's father?
8. Robbie states that the Renaissance celebrated which culture?
9. Gwen discusses ____ years of cultural imperialism.
10. Robbie discusses which type of bush?
(a) Mock orange.
11. Shakespeare's friend has been all but which of the following?
12. What is another name for the songs the men will sing?
(b) A capella.
13. What food does Anne prepare for Shakespeare and Jonson?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
(d) Blood pudding.
14. According to the story, what is another name for a person who drinks too much?
15. According to the sign, what is another name for beer?
Short Answer Questions
1. The daughter suggests adding a _____ to the piece.
2. What is the friend's name?
3. How much money is given to the beggar?
4. Who was the colorist on Sunday Mourning?
5. Where are Robbie and Gwen going?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)