|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the angel sheds a tear, people can see all but which of the following?
2. What is the name of one of the Guardians of the Gate?
3. Who writes the closing poem?
4. Which member of the family is apprehensive about speaking?
5. What is Lyta's last name?
6. What is the name of the bird that has been Dream's sidekick?
7. Who remains by Dream's side while he waits to see the family?
8. Rosie's brother is ___ over the news.
9. From which city does the street woman originate?
(c) New York.
10. What was the name of Calliope's son?
11. What does Cain call Abel during a fight?
12. What type of instrument is mentioned in the poem?
13. Dreaming is now referred to as a _____.
14. Who does Dream offer to bring back to life?
15. Who approaches Dream to say he is lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the curtain?
2. The poem alludes to which of the following?
3. Mervyn has a confrontation with which character?
4. Which character has a food for a head?
5. What is the first animal pictured in the story?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)