Chapter 1: Which Occurs in the Wake of What Has Gone Before
1. What is the first animal pictured in the story?
2. Which of the Endless is the first to be contacted?
3. Who is the last to arrive at the meeting spot?
4. Who is noticeably absent from the gathering?
5. Who asks about the missing person?
6. Delirium's text is always portrayed in which color?
7. What is the name of the bearded man the Endless meet?
(a) Jimmy Hall.
(c) Rob Gadling.
(d) Eblis O'Shaunessy.
8. What is the name of the place the man oversees?
(b) Fiddler's Green.
(c) Necropolis Litharge.
(d) Quinsy Valley.
9. The Endless must create a go-between known as a(n) _____.
10. What is this creation's name?
11. The creature is created used which natural substance?
(a) Tree branches.
This section contains 2,228 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)