|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rainie usually get her check?
(a) The last Wednesday of the month.
(b) The first and second Mondays of the month.
(c) The third Tuesday of the month.
(d) The first Thursday of the month.
2. Where was Rex Mason from?
3. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. Whom is Hermia in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
2. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
3. What gives Rainie her powers?
4. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
5. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
2. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
3. When did Death come into existence?
4. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
5. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
6. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
7. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
8. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
9. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
10. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)