|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
2. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
3. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A wig.
(b) A working left arm.
(c) A face.
(d) A suit.
4. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
(a) Strange and uncontrolled.
(b) Passionate and jealous.
(c) Dangerous and psychotic.
(d) Loving and aggressive.
5. When does Rainie usually get her check?
(a) The first and second Mondays of the month.
(b) The third Tuesday of the month.
(c) The last Wednesday of the month.
(d) The first Thursday of the month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Algon when he died?
2. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
3. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
4. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
5. When did Death come into existence?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)