|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rainie meet Della?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a park.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At the Company.
2. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
3. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The boys.
(b) The men.
(c) The animals.
(d) The women.
4. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) A library.
(b) A battle field.
(c) A volcano.
(d) His bathtub.
5. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Helena love?
2. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
3. What gives Rainie her powers?
4. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
5. When did Death come into existence?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rainie hide herself when she goes into public?
2. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
3. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
4. Why does Death say she came into Rainie's apartment?
5. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
6. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
7. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
8. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
9. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
10. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)