|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its scope.
(b) Its inclusion of himself.
(c) Its truth.
(d) Its twists and turns.
2. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
3. How does Death say Rainie will die?
(a) She will rust from her tears.
(b) The field that holds her together will die.
(c) The heart within her will burst.
(d) She will crumble.
4. Whom does Titania want to meet at intermission?
(b) The Sandman.
5. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Algon when he died?
2. What does Rainie use for ashtrays?
3. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
4. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
5. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)