|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(b) The Sandman.
2. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) William's Meadow.
(b) Wendel's Mound.
(c) Walton's Pond.
(d) Wendy's Hill.
3. What is Rainie's last name?
4. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
5. What two strange colors is Rainie?
(a) Gold and Silver.
(b) Orange and purple.
(c) Blue and Green.
(d) White and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rainie meet Della?
2. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
3. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
2. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
3. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
4. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
5. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
6. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
7. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
8. How does Rainie hide herself when she goes into public?
9. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
10. What happens as Rainie is dying?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)