|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He had a venereal disease.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He starved.
(d) He was hanged.
2. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Copper and Wood.
(b) Plaster and Glue.
(c) Steel and Iron.
(d) Stone and Wood.
3. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(b) Past loves.
(d) The Past.
4. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 2,000 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
2. How old is Della?
3. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
4. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
5. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
2. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
3. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
4. Who was Algon and how did he die?
5. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
6. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
7. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
8. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
9. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
10. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)