|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Lysander in love with?
2. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They fly.
(b) They enter through a portal.
(c) They appear out of nowhere.
(d) They walk.
3. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(b) Past loves.
(c) The Past.
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. Whom does Helena love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
2. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
3. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
4. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
5. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
2. What happened to the payment the troupe got from Auberon, and how does Shakespeare explain this?
3. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
4. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
5. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
6. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
7. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
8. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
9. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
10. When did Death come into existence?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)