Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rainie's power?
(a) Reading minds.
(d) Shape shifting.
2. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A goat.
(c) A man.
(d) A lion.
3. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
4. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
5. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A history.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
2. Whom is Lysander in love with?
3. What does Rainie say is her only link to outside life?
4. Where was Rex Mason from?
5. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)