|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A wig.
(b) A working left arm.
(c) A suit.
(d) A face.
2. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
3. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) A library.
(b) A battle field.
(c) His bathtub.
(d) A volcano.
4. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
5. Whom is Lysander in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Helena love?
2. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
3. How old was Algon when he died?
4. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
5. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
2. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
3. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
4. Who was Algon and how did he die?
5. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
6. When did Death come into existence?
7. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
8. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
9. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
10. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)