|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(b) Her disease.
(c) Her husband.
2. Who teases Puck about him having a part in the play?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(d) The Sandman.
3. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
4. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
5. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
(a) She needs to ask a question.
(b) She heard the call.
(c) Her neighbor is dying.
(d) Her life is now over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
2. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
3. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
4. What did Shakespeare ask the Sandman for?
5. Why does Rainie tell Della she has been pensioned off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
2. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
3. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
4. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
5. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
6. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
7. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
8. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
9. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
10. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)