|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kit Marlowe.
(b) Kart Miller.
(c) Kurt Mathus.
(d) Kat Marcus.
2. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(a) Her reflection.
(b) Hearing birds chirp.
(c) Her masks.
3. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
(a) She needs to ask a question.
(b) Her neighbor is dying.
(c) She heard the call.
(d) Her life is now over.
4. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
5. What is Della's secret?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She has no secret.
(c) She is leaving the company.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
2. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
3. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
5. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
2. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
3. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
4. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
5. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
6. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
7. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
8. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
9. What happens as Rainie is dying?
10. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)