|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
(a) A pork pie.
(b) Another man's lap.
(c) A cat.
(d) A glass bottle.
2. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
(a) She paints them.
(b) She uses prosthetics.
(c) She wears long pants.
(d) She wears tights.
3. Whom is Lysander in love with?
4. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A history.
5. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) His bathtub.
(b) A battle field.
(c) A library.
(d) A volcano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
2. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
3. What is Della's secret?
4. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
5. What is Rainie's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Death say she came into Rainie's apartment?
2. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
3. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
4. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
5. What happened to the payment the troupe got from Auberon, and how does Shakespeare explain this?
6. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
7. What happens as Rainie is dying?
8. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
9. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
10. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)