|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
2. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
(b) His family.
(d) His work.
3. What two strange colors is Rainie?
(a) Gold and Silver.
(b) White and black.
(c) Blue and Green.
(d) Orange and purple.
4. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He is a Godsend.
(b) He is their audience.
(c) He is alone for a reason.
(d) He will join the troupe.
5. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
2. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
3. What is Della's secret?
4. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
5. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Algon and how did he die?
2. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
3. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
4. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
5. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
6. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
7. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
8. When did Death come into existence?
9. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
10. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)