|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) He cannot understand it.
(b) His name is in it.
(c) He wants a bigger part.
(d) His queen is badly portrayed.
2. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(c) His desires.
(d) Good dreams.
3. What was Algon's power?
(c) Mind reading.
4. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A history.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A tragedy.
5. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) Large in stature.
(c) A normal guy.
(d) Small but smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
2. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
3. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
4. How old was Algon when he died?
5. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
2. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
3. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
4. Who was Algon and how did he die?
5. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
6. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
7. What happened to the payment the troupe got from Auberon, and how does Shakespeare explain this?
8. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
9. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
10. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)