|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
2. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A normal guy.
(b) Small but smart.
(c) Large in stature.
(d) A handsome man.
3. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kart Miller.
(b) Kurt Mathus.
(c) Kat Marcus.
(d) Kit Marlowe.
4. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
(c) Chef's Salad.
(d) Steak and potatoes.
5. What do the players call Shakespeare?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard the player's last name?
2. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
3. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. Where was Rex Mason from?
5. What was Algon's power?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
2. Who was Algon and how did he die?
3. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
4. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
5. What happened to the payment the troupe got from Auberon, and how does Shakespeare explain this?
6. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
7. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
8. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
9. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
10. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)