|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(d) The Sandman.
2. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A history.
3. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
4. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
5. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 2,000 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
2. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
3. When does Rainie usually get her check?
4. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
5. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
2. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
3. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
4. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
5. When did Death come into existence?
6. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
7. What happens as Rainie is dying?
8. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
9. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
10. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)