|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
2. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
(a) It is just as he asked.
(b) It is his best play ever.
(c) It will give him guidance.
(d) It is straight from his dreams.
3. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The boys.
(b) The animals.
(c) The men.
(d) The women.
4. Where was Rex Mason from?
5. Whom is Hermia in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
2. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
3. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
4. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
5. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)