|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard the player's last name?
2. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
(a) The city.
(b) The villages.
(c) The churches.
(d) The country.
3. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(b) Her disease.
(c) Her husband.
4. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She gets too cold.
(b) She has a skin disease.
(c) She is afraid of germs.
(d) She has an allergic reaction.
5. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kat Marcus.
(b) Kit Marlowe.
(c) Kart Miller.
(d) Kurt Mathus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
2. Whom does Helena love?
3. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
4. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
5. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Algon and how did he die?
2. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
3. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
4. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
5. What does Auberon say about the play at the end, and how does the Sandman respond to this?
6. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
7. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
8. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
9. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
10. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)