|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Helena love?
2. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her purse and keys.
(d) Her mask.
3. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He is alone for a reason.
(b) He will join the troupe.
(c) He is their audience.
(d) He is a Godsend.
5. What is Della's secret?
(a) She is leaving the company.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She has no secret.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
2. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
3. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
4. Why does Rainie tell Della she has been pensioned off?
5. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "A Midsummer Night's Dream", why does the Sandman tell the fairies that he has asked Shakespeare to write these plays?
2. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
3. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
4. What does Hamnet complain about his father for?
5. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
6. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
7. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
8. What happens as Rainie is dying?
9. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
10. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)