|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
2. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
3. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(a) Her disease.
(d) Her husband.
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) A wagon circle.
(b) An inn.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A forest clearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
2. How old is Della?
3. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
4. Whom is Hermia in love with?
5. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
2. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
3. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
4. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
5. Why does Death say she came into Rainie's apartment?
6. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
7. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
8. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
9. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
10. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)