|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The women.
(b) The boys.
(c) The animals.
(d) The men.
2. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(b) Her disease.
(d) Her husband.
3. What do the players call Shakespeare?
4. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) Small but smart.
(b) A handsome man.
(c) Large in stature.
(d) A normal guy.
5. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
(a) Another man's lap.
(b) A cat.
(c) A glass bottle.
(d) A pork pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
2. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
3. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
4. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
5. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
2. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
3. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
4. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
5. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
6. What makes the terrible dreams so bad for Rainie?
7. How does Rainie hide herself when she goes into public?
8. When did Death come into existence?
9. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
10. Who was Algon and how did he die?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)