|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) Good dreams.
(d) His desires.
2. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
3. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
4. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Plaster and Glue.
(b) Steel and Iron.
(c) Stone and Wood.
(d) Copper and Wood.
5. Where does Rainie meet Della?
(a) At the Company.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a park.
(d) At a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
2. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
3. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
4. How long ago were Rainie and Della friends?
5. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
2. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
3. How does Rainie hide herself when she goes into public?
4. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
5. What does Mulligan tell Rainie he looks like, and what does Rainie say in return?
6. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
7. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
8. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
9. What happens as Rainie is dying?
10. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)