|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
2. What gives Rainie her powers?
(a) The Staff of Ma.
(b) The Gem of Fa.
(c) The Orb of Ra.
(d) The Crown of Ha.
3. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
4. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
5. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
2. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
3. Whom is Hermia in love with?
4. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
5. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
2. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
3. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
4. Why does Death say she came into Rainie's apartment?
5. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
6. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
7. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
8. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
9. What does Peaseblossom say when the character of Puck comes on the stage?
10. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)