|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) There is hope.
(b) She should spread the word.
(c) She has power.
(d) She is too young.
2. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
(b) 'The One'.
3. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(b) Their love ended badly.
(c) She does not approve of his job.
(d) He always outshone her.
4. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
5. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
(a) An expert.
(b) A feminist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A socialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did cats look in the former world?
2. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
3. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
4. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
5. What is Felix's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
2. What does the Siamese cat see when she gets to the cave in her dream?
3. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
4. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
5. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
6. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
7. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
8. How did Erasmus Fry die?
9. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
10. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)