|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
2. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are enamored.
3. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
(a) The Muse to Cats.
(b) The Sandman.
(c) The Queen of Cats.
(d) The King of Cats.
4. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Having a party.
(b) Holding a meeting.
(c) Working on their computers.
(d) Watching television.
5. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
(a) The woman.
(b) The tomcat.
(c) Her instincts.
(d) The man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
2. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
3. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
4. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
5. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shakespeare ask when he wakes up after the play?
2. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
3. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
4. What do the young boys in the troupe do before the play begins?
5. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
6. Who was Algon and how did he die?
7. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
8. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
9. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
10. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)