|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
(b) They use chants and spells.
(c) They attack the cats.
(d) They use dreams.
2. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Pet cats.
(b) Domestic cats.
(c) Independent cats.
(d) Human owned cats.
3. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
4. What does the man ask his wife to find the morning after the meeting?
(a) His bow tie.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His notes.
5. What month does "Calliope" start in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the trichinobezoar created?
2. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
3. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
4. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
5. What is the most satisfying prey for cats in the former world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
2. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
3. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
4. What do the kitten's owners do the morning after the cat meeting?
5. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
6. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
7. Why does Madoc tell Oneiros he can't release Calliope, and how does Oneiros respond?
8. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
9. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
10. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)