|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Groom them.
(c) Serve them.
(d) Fight them.
2. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
(a) Feline Dominance.
(b) Feline Entrapment.
(c) Human Dominance.
(d) Human Cruelty.
3. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
(a) Remembering her past.
(d) Waiting for a lover.
4. What kind of God is the only kind left on the Earth?
(a) The weak and unnoticed.
(b) The powerful.
(c) The endless.
(d) The invisible.
5. How did Erasmus die?
(a) He died of a venereal disease.
(b) He hanged himself.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He poisoned himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
3. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
4. What is Felix's last name?
5. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
2. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
3. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
4. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
5. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
6. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
7. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
8. What do the kitten's owners do the morning after the cat meeting?
9. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", what do the kitten and the cat talk about after the owners leave the house for the night?
10. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)