|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the leader cat in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A giant castle.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A field of bones.
2. How did Erasmus die?
(a) He died of old age.
(b) He died of a venereal disease.
(c) He hanged himself.
(d) He poisoned himself.
3. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
4. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Her sadness.
(c) Her fears.
(d) Her sense of self.
5. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Calliope know Oneiros?
2. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
3. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
4. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
5. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
2. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
3. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
4. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
5. Why does Madoc tell Oneiros he can't release Calliope, and how does Oneiros respond?
6. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
7. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
8. How did Erasmus Fry die?
9. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
10. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)