|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They are enamored.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are angry.
2. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They use chants and spells.
(b) They attack the cats.
(c) They use dreams.
(d) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
3. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
(b) His brother.
(d) The Three Muses.
4. What is Erasmus's last name?
5. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She must escape.
(b) She is not free.
(c) She hates humans.
(d) A piece of her has dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
2. How did Erasmus die?
3. What does Erasmus say all writers are at heart?
4. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
5. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
2. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
3. What does Madoc accuse Calliope of doing to him, and how does she respond?
4. What does the Siamese cat see when she gets to the cave in her dream?
5. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
6. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
7. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
8. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
9. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
10. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)