|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A sandy wasteland.
(b) A watery wasteland.
(c) A frozen wasteland.
(d) A burning wasteland.
2. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bathroom.
3. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
(a) She wants cats to rule the world.
(b) She wants humans to serve cats again.
(c) She wants the cats to grow in size.
(d) She wants humans and cats to work together.
4. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(a) It points with its tail.
(b) It meows.
(c) It speaks.
5. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
(a) Chants and costumes.
(b) Spells and music.
(c) A bezoar and a trap.
(d) Plants and rituals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erasmus's occupation?
2. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
3. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
4. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
5. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
2. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
3. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
4. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
5. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
6. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
7. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
8. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
9. What does the Siamese cat see when she gets to the cave in her dream?
10. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)