|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
(a) He will be demoted.
(b) He will be sued.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will be reassigned.
2. What color is the dream lord?
3. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(a) It speaks.
(c) It meows.
(d) It points with its tail.
4. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
5. How was the trichinobezoar created?
(a) A rock was naturally condensed.
(b) Adhesive was frozen.
(c) A spell created it.
(d) Hair was swallowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Calliope beg to save her?
2. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
3. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
4. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
5. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
2. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
3. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
4. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
5. What does the Siamese cat see when she gets to the cave in her dream?
6. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
7. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
8. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
9. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", what do the kitten and the cat talk about after the owners leave the house for the night?
10. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)