|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) Calliope's Dream.
(b) A Needed Climax.
(c) Here Comes a Candle.
(d) The Journey of Calliope.
2. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
3. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
4. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
5. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Holding a meeting.
(c) Working on their computers.
(d) Having a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
2. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
3. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
4. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
5. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the kitten's owners do the morning after the cat meeting?
2. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
3. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
4. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
5. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
6. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
7. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
8. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
9. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
10. How did Erasmus Fry die?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)