|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) A devil.
(b) A corpse.
(c) An angel.
(d) A crucifix.
2. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
3. What color is the dream lord?
4. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
5. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A sandy wasteland.
(b) A frozen wasteland.
(c) A burning wasteland.
(d) A watery wasteland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
2. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
3. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
4. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
5. What does Erasmus say all writers are at heart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
2. What does Madoc accuse Calliope of doing to him, and how does she respond?
3. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
4. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
5. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
6. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
7. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
8. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
9. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
10. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)