|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the leader of the cat meeting view her life as a pet?
(a) She was unfulfilled.
(b) She was happy.
(c) She was miserable.
(d) She was confined.
2. What does the leader cat learn the power of during her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
3. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are bored.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are enamored.
4. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
(a) Why she should be allowed to see the King.
(b) What she learned in her journey.
(c) What she is seeking.
(d) What gift she has brought to the guards.
5. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A sandy wasteland.
(b) A frozen wasteland.
(c) A burning wasteland.
(d) A watery wasteland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
2. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
3. What color is the dream lord?
4. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
5. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Burbage at the beginning of the play?
2. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
3. What is Della's problem and why is she confiding in Rainie?
4. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
5. What happens as Rainie is dying?
6. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
7. What did Hamnet dream about after the play?
8. How did Erasmus Fry die?
9. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
10. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)