|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
(a) He will be sued.
(b) He will be demoted.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will be reassigned.
2. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
3. What does Madoc force Calliope to do while in his house?
(a) Make love to him.
(b) Clean his house.
(c) Read his work.
(d) Sing to him.
4. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) His writer's block.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His unrequited love.
5. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
(a) The Muse to Cats.
(b) The King of Cats.
(c) The Queen of Cats.
(d) The Sandman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did cats look in the former world?
2. What is Calliope?
3. What is Oneiros's nickname?
4. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
5. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Felix find when he gets to Madoc's house for the first time?
2. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
3. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
4. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
5. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
6. What does the man think the kitten is dreaming about, and what is ironic about this statement?
7. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
8. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
9. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
10. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)