|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
2. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They are enamored.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are angry.
3. Why can Calliope not be helped?
(a) She has to follow rites.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) He needs her.
(d) They do not have the power.
4. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) He has written 3 chapters.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) He has written 3 articles about making love.
(d) He has recorded 3 new songs.
5. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
(a) The King of Cats.
(b) The Sandman.
(c) The Muse to Cats.
(d) The Queen of Cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
2. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
3. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
4. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
5. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
2. When did Death come into existence?
3. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
4. What does Madoc accuse Calliope of doing to him, and how does she respond?
5. What are Rainie's only contacts with the outer world?
6. What happens as Rainie is dying?
7. How did Erasmus Fry die?
8. What does Puck decide to do as the fairies are leaving?
9. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
10. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)