Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A frozen wasteland.
(b) A watery wasteland.
(c) A burning wasteland.
(d) A sandy wasteland.
2. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) Sophocles's play.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
3. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
4. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
(a) A statue.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A head stone.
(d) A mantle piece.
5. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His writer's block.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His unrequited love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
2. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
3. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
4. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
5. What is Calliope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
2. What does Madoc accuse Calliope of doing to him, and how does she respond?
3. Who was Algon and how did he die?
4. What happens as Rainie is dying?
5. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
6. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
7. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
8. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
9. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
10. What is Rainie's power, and what is the main weakness in it?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)