|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
(a) Blindfolded her.
(b) Cut her hair.
(c) Sung her song.
(d) Burned her scroll.
2. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A burning wasteland.
(b) A frozen wasteland.
(c) A watery wasteland.
(d) A sandy wasteland.
3. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
4. What is the most satisfying prey for cats in the former world?
(a) Other cats.
5. What kind of cat leads the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the kitten get out of the house?
2. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
3. How did Erasmus die?
4. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
5. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
2. How did Erasmus Fry die?
3. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
4. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
5. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
6. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
7. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
8. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
9. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
10. What does Felix find when he gets to Madoc's house for the first time?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)