|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
(a) Her instincts.
(b) The tomcat.
(c) The man.
(d) The woman.
2. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A frozen wasteland.
(b) A sandy wasteland.
(c) A watery wasteland.
(d) A burning wasteland.
3. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Her fears.
(c) Her sense of self.
(d) Her sadness.
4. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are enamored.
(b) They are skeptical.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are bored.
5. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
(a) Moldy flowers.
(b) Moly flowers.
(c) Mully flowers.
(d) Muldy flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did cats look in the former world?
2. How was the trichinobezoar created?
3. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
4. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
5. How did Erasmus die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
2. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
3. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
4. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
5. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
6. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
7. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
8. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
9. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
10. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)