|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
2. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
3. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She hates humans.
(b) A piece of her has dies.
(c) She must escape.
(d) She is not free.
4. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(b) Let Calliope go.
(d) Make love again.
5. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) A safe.
(b) A closet.
(c) The refrigerator.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
2. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
3. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
4. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
5. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
2. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
3. What do the kitten's owners do the morning after the cat meeting?
4. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
5. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
6. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
7. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
8. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
9. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
10. How did Erasmus Fry die?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)