|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(b) She does not approve of his job.
(c) He always outshone her.
(d) Their love ended badly.
2. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A purse.
(b) A bag.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A metal container.
3. Whom does Calliope beg to save her?
(a) Other muses.
4. What color is the dream lord?
5. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She should spread the word.
(c) There is hope.
(d) She has power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
2. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
3. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
4. What does the man ask his wife to find the morning after the meeting?
5. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", what do the kitten and the cat talk about after the owners leave the house for the night?
3. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
4. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
5. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
6. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
7. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
8. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
9. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
10. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)