|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
(a) The Three Muses.
(d) His brother.
2. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
(a) An expert.
(b) A socialist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A feminist.
3. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(a) Make love again.
(b) Let Calliope go.
4. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Having a party.
(b) Holding a meeting.
(c) Working on their computers.
(d) Watching television.
5. What is Felix's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
2. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
3. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
4. Where was the leader cat in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
5. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rainie have to do before meeting with Della for lunch?
2. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
3. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
4. What does Rainie say to Ra, and what is his response?
5. What does Della say about the handicapped boys who walk by the window, and how does Rainie respond to this?
6. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
7. What happened to the payment the troupe got from Auberon, and how does Shakespeare explain this?
8. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
9. What does Puck do at the end of the play?
10. Why does Madoc tell Oneiros he can't release Calliope, and how does Oneiros respond?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)