|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) He has recorded 3 new songs.
(b) He has written 3 articles about making love.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) He has written 3 chapters.
2. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She has power.
(b) She should spread the word.
(c) There is hope.
(d) She is too young.
3. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
(a) It is rejected.
(b) It is criticized by writers, but loved by the public.
(c) It is accused of being plagiarized.
(d) It becomes a huge success.
4. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
(a) I need to do this.
(b) I should write about this.
(c) This is what she wants.
(d) She isn't human.
5. Whom does Calliope beg to save her?
(b) Other muses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
2. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
3. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
4. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
5. Why does the kitten say she will not be able to attend the big meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
2. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
3. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
4. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
5. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
6. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
7. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
8. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
9. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
10. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)