|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
2. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A tuxedo.
3. What is Oneiros the king of?
4. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They attack the cats.
(b) They use dreams.
(c) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
(d) They use chants and spells.
5. Why does the kitten say she will not be able to attend the big meeting?
(a) She is locked in the house.
(b) She doesn't want to get caught.
(c) She is too small.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
2. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
3. What is Oneiros's nickname?
4. How do the humans describe the kitten while she is dreaming?
5. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
2. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
3. What do the kitten's owners do the morning after the cat meeting?
4. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
5. What does Madoc accuse Calliope of doing to him, and how does she respond?
6. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
7. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
8. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
9. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
10. How did Erasmus Fry die?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)