|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
2. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Curious but skeptical.
(b) Excited but nervous.
(c) Afraid but anxious.
(d) Annoyed but interested.
3. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
(a) A sleep enhancer commercial.
(b) A pet shop commercial.
(c) A cat food commercial.
(d) A cat collar commercial.
4. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
5. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) There is hope.
(b) She has power.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She should spread the word.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
2. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
3. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
4. What bothers Madoc while raping Calliope?
5. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
2. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
3. What does Felix find when he gets to Madoc's house for the first time?
4. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
5. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
6. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
7. What does the dream lord say to the Siamese cat about what the humans accomplished?
8. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
9. What does the Siamese cat see when she gets to the cave in her dream?
10. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)