|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
(a) 'The One'.
2. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
3. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A suit and tie.
4. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A safe.
(d) A closet.
5. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She must escape.
(b) She hates humans.
(c) She is not free.
(d) A piece of her has dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
2. How was the trichinobezoar created?
3. How do the humans describe the kitten while she is dreaming?
4. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
5. Whom does Calliope beg to save her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
2. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
3. What does the Siamese cat see when she looks into the dream lord's eyes?
4. How did Erasmus Fry die?
5. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
6. What does Madoc do to express all the ideas that came to him?
7. Why does Madoc tell Oneiros he can't release Calliope, and how does Oneiros respond?
8. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
9. What does the Siamese cat learn from her dream?
10. What has happened to most of the gods when Calliope is trapped at Madoc's house?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)