|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
(a) Human Dominance.
(b) Feline Dominance.
(c) Human Cruelty.
(d) Feline Entrapment.
2. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 9 months.
3. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) Their love ended badly.
(b) She does not approve of his job.
(c) He always outshone her.
(d) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
4. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
(a) It is accused of being plagiarized.
(b) It is criticized by writers, but loved by the public.
(c) It is rejected.
(d) It becomes a huge success.
5. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
(a) Moldy flowers.
(b) Mully flowers.
(c) Moly flowers.
(d) Muldy flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
2. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
3. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
4. How did Erasmus die?
5. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rainie hide herself when she goes into public?
2. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
3. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
4. What happens to Madoc while he is at a newsstand?
5. What does Madoc tell Felix to do when he is caring for him after his breakdown?
6. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
7. What did Judith say Shakespeare would do if Hamnet died?
8. What does Death tell Rainie to do in order to die?
9. Why has the Sandman chosen to work with Shakespeare in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
10. How does Burbage introduce himself to the Sandman?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)