|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the trichinobezoar created?
(a) A spell created it.
(b) Hair was swallowed.
(c) Adhesive was frozen.
(d) A rock was naturally condensed.
2. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
(b) The Iliad.
(c) Sophocles's play.
(d) The Odyssey.
3. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They attack the cats.
(b) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
(c) They use dreams.
(d) They use chants and spells.
4. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
5. What month does "Calliope" start in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
2. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
3. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
4. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
5. What is Calliope?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", what do the kitten and the cat talk about after the owners leave the house for the night?
3. What happens to Madoc after Calliope is released?
4. Why does Madoc tell Oneiros he can't release Calliope, and how does Oneiros respond?
5. What does the woman say when she sees the kitten sleeping in the hall?
6. What happens as the kitten is leaving the graveyard?
7. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
8. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
9. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
10. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)