|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
(a) Moldy flowers.
(b) Mully flowers.
(c) Moly flowers.
(d) Muldy flowers.
2. What kind of God is the only kind left on the Earth?
(a) The endless.
(b) The powerful.
(c) The weak and unnoticed.
(d) The invisible.
3. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) A piece of her has dies.
(b) She must escape.
(c) She is not free.
(d) She hates humans.
4. How does the kitten get out of the house?
(a) She scratches a hole in the screen.
(b) She sneaks out the window.
(c) She uses the mail slot.
(d) She climbs up the chimney.
5. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
(a) She wants humans and cats to work together.
(b) She wants cats to rule the world.
(c) She wants the cats to grow in size.
(d) She wants humans to serve cats again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
2. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
3. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
4. What is Oneiros the king of?
5. How was the trichinobezoar created?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Madoc after he makes love to Calliope for the first time?
2. What does the kitten's friend do before taking her home after the meeting in the graveyard?
3. Who does Calliope pray to for help, and why are they unable to help her?
4. How did the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
5. Why does Erasmus Fry decide to give Calliope to Madoc?
6. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
7. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
8. What do most of the cats think after the meeting with the Siamese cat?
9. What does Felix find when he gets to Madoc's house for the first time?
10. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)