|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The hallway.
(d) The living room.
2. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She is too young.
(b) There is hope.
(c) She has power.
(d) She should spread the word.
3. What color is the cat that the leader of the group mates with?
4. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) The Journey of Calliope.
(b) A Needed Climax.
(c) Here Comes a Candle.
(d) Calliope's Dream.
5. How did the leader of the cat meeting view her life as a pet?
(a) She was confined.
(b) She was unfulfilled.
(c) She was happy.
(d) She was miserable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
2. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
3. What kind of book is Madoc's third published work?
4. What does the leader cat learn the power of during her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
5. What does the man ask his wife to find the morning after the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the bird in the Siamese cat's dream tell her when the dream begins?
2. How did Erasmus Fry capture Calliope?
3. What happens when the cats get to the graveyard in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
4. What does the man think the kitten is dreaming about, and what is ironic about this statement?
5. What does Felix find when he gets to Madoc's house for the first time?
6. What does Calliope say when Erasmus gives her to Madoc, and how does he respond?
7. What do Calliope and Oneiros talk about when they are together again?
8. What made the Siamese cat hate her owners?
9. How did Erasmus Fry die?
10. What does the Siamese cat choose to do with her life after waking from her dream?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)