|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Algon's power?
(b) Mind reading.
2. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(b) Granted wishes.
3. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
4. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) His name is in it.
(b) He cannot understand it.
(c) His queen is badly portrayed.
(d) He wants a bigger part.
5. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
6. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) A wagon circle.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) A forest clearing.
(d) An inn.
7. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
8. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
(a) Yellow green.
(b) Brown gray.
(c) Red orange.
(d) Blue green.
9. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
(a) She needs to ask a question.
(b) Her neighbor is dying.
(c) She heard the call.
(d) Her life is now over.
10. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
(a) To eradicate evil.
(b) To help fight Apep.
(c) To reward the intelligent.
(d) To even the playing fields.
11. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
12. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
13. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) Good dreams.
(c) His desires.
14. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(d) The Sandman.
15. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 2,000 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
2. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
3. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
4. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
5. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)