|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Steel and Iron.
(b) Copper and Wood.
(c) Stone and Wood.
(d) Plaster and Glue.
2. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) Walton's Pond.
(b) Wendel's Mound.
(c) William's Meadow.
(d) Wendy's Hill.
3. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(a) Her disease.
(b) Her husband.
4. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(d) Granted wishes.
5. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
6. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
(a) Steak and potatoes.
(d) Chef's Salad.
7. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A normal guy.
(b) A handsome man.
(c) Large in stature.
(d) Small but smart.
8. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
9. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
10. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She gets too cold.
(b) She has a skin disease.
(c) She is afraid of germs.
(d) She has an allergic reaction.
11. What is Rainie's last name?
12. Whom is Hermia in love with?
13. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
(a) It is his best play ever.
(b) It is just as he asked.
(c) It will give him guidance.
(d) It is straight from his dreams.
14. Whom does Helena love?
15. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
(a) Her purse and keys.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Her mask.
(d) Her coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Algon's power?
2. When does Rainie usually get her check?
3. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
4. What is Richard the player's last name?
5. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)