|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
2. Whom does Helena love?
3. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) William's Meadow.
(b) Walton's Pond.
(c) Wendel's Mound.
(d) Wendy's Hill.
4. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
5. When does Rainie usually get her check?
(a) The third Tuesday of the month.
(b) The first and second Mondays of the month.
(c) The last Wednesday of the month.
(d) The first Thursday of the month.
6. How long ago were Rainie and Della friends?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. What does Rainie use for ashtrays?
(a) Turtle shells.
(b) Old picture frames.
(c) Outdated passports.
(d) Dried up faces.
8. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
(a) Puts him to sleep.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Compliments him.
(d) Kisses him.
9. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
(a) To reward the intelligent.
(b) To even the playing fields.
(c) To eradicate evil.
(d) To help fight Apep.
10. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its inclusion of himself.
(b) Its scope.
(c) Its truth.
(d) Its twists and turns.
11. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) He cannot understand it.
(b) His queen is badly portrayed.
(c) He wants a bigger part.
(d) His name is in it.
12. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
13. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) His bathtub.
(b) A library.
(c) A battle field.
(d) A volcano.
14. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
(a) Strange and uncontrolled.
(b) Passionate and jealous.
(c) Dangerous and psychotic.
(d) Loving and aggressive.
15. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 5,000 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 2,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
2. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
3. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
4. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
5. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)