|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
2. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
3. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
5. What two strange colors is Rainie?
(a) Orange and purple.
(b) Gold and Silver.
(c) White and black.
(d) Blue and Green.
6. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) A wagon circle.
(b) An inn.
(c) A forest clearing.
(d) His mother's house.
7. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They fly.
(b) They enter through a portal.
(c) They appear out of nowhere.
(d) They walk.
8. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) His queen is badly portrayed.
(b) His name is in it.
(c) He wants a bigger part.
(d) He cannot understand it.
9. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
(a) Steak and potatoes.
(d) Chef's Salad.
10. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
(a) To reward the intelligent.
(b) To eradicate evil.
(c) To even the playing fields.
(d) To help fight Apep.
11. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A history.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A comedy.
12. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
13. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
(a) The troupe leader.
(b) The lead in the play.
(c) The team manager.
(d) The main actor.
14. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The men.
(b) The women.
(c) The animals.
(d) The boys.
15. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She is afraid of germs.
(b) She has an allergic reaction.
(c) She gets too cold.
(d) She has a skin disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
2. What do the players call Shakespeare?
3. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
4. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
5. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)