|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(d) Granted wishes.
2. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
(a) She hasn't aged.
(b) She looks sick.
(c) She looks amazing.
(d) She seems sad.
3. Whom is Hermia in love with?
4. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
5. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
6. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Plaster and Glue.
(b) Stone and Wood.
(c) Copper and Wood.
(d) Steel and Iron.
7. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
8. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(d) The Sandman.
9. What do the players call Shakespeare?
10. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A history.
(d) A comedy.
11. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She has a skin disease.
(b) She has an allergic reaction.
(c) She gets too cold.
(d) She is afraid of germs.
12. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(a) Her disease.
(d) Her husband.
13. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) His desires.
(c) Good dreams.
14. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
(a) Strange and uncontrolled.
(b) Dangerous and psychotic.
(c) Passionate and jealous.
(d) Loving and aggressive.
15. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
(a) Another man's lap.
(b) A glass bottle.
(c) A pork pie.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rainie usually get her check?
2. What was Algon's power?
3. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
4. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
5. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)