|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rainie tell Della she has been pensioned off?
(a) Legality problems.
(b) Physical problems.
(c) Mental troubles.
(d) Psychological issues.
2. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its inclusion of himself.
(b) Its truth.
(c) Its twists and turns.
(d) Its scope.
3. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
(a) Blue green.
(b) Yellow green.
(c) Red orange.
(d) Brown gray.
4. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A fairy attendant.
(d) A hobgoblin.
5. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(b) Hearing birds chirp.
(c) Her masks.
(d) Her reflection.
6. Whom is Lysander in love with?
7. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Puts him to sleep.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Compliments him.
8. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(a) Past loves.
(b) The Past.
9. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
10. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Plaster and Glue.
(b) Steel and Iron.
(c) Stone and Wood.
(d) Copper and Wood.
11. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She has an allergic reaction.
(b) She has a skin disease.
(c) She gets too cold.
(d) She is afraid of germs.
12. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(b) The Sandman.
13. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) His queen is badly portrayed.
(b) His name is in it.
(c) He cannot understand it.
(d) He wants a bigger part.
14. Whom does Helena love?
15. Where was Rex Mason from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Della to run away during her lunch with Rainie?
2. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
3. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
4. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
5. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)