|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Lysander in love with?
2. Whom is Hermia in love with?
3. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) His queen is badly portrayed.
(b) He wants a bigger part.
(c) He cannot understand it.
(d) His name is in it.
4. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A wig.
(b) A suit.
(c) A working left arm.
(d) A face.
5. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A man.
(c) A lion.
(d) A goat.
6. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
(a) His work.
(c) His family.
7. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
8. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
9. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) Large in stature.
(c) A normal guy.
(d) Small but smart.
10. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
(a) The lead in the play.
(b) The team manager.
(c) The troupe leader.
(d) The main actor.
11. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
(a) She needs to ask a question.
(b) She heard the call.
(c) Her neighbor is dying.
(d) Her life is now over.
12. What does Rainie say is her only link to outside life?
(a) The Company.
(b) Phone calls to Mulligan.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
(d) Watching TV.
13. What is Rainie's last name?
14. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(c) The future.
15. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(b) Past loves.
(d) The Past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Death say Rainie will die?
2. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
3. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
4. Who teases Puck about him having a part in the play?
5. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)