|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
(a) The team manager.
(b) The main actor.
(c) The troupe leader.
(d) The lead in the play.
2. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
(a) It is straight from his dreams.
(b) It is his best play ever.
(c) It is just as he asked.
(d) It will give him guidance.
3. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
4. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(a) Her reflection.
(b) Her masks.
(c) Hearing birds chirp.
5. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(d) The Sandman.
6. Whom is Lysander in love with?
7. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
8. What is an ankh?
(a) A death omen.
(b) A protection.
(c) A symbol of life.
(d) A sign of power.
9. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(d) Granted wishes.
10. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) His name is in it.
(b) He cannot understand it.
(c) He wants a bigger part.
(d) His queen is badly portrayed.
11. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(b) Good dreams.
(d) His desires.
12. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
(a) She uses prosthetics.
(b) She wears tights.
(c) She paints them.
(d) She wears long pants.
13. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
14. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They fly.
(b) They enter through a portal.
(c) They appear out of nowhere.
(d) They walk.
15. Where was Rex Mason from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
2. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
3. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
4. What is Rainie's power?
5. How old was Algon when he died?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)