|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
(a) A fairy attendant.
(b) A hobgoblin.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A nymph.
2. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He is their audience.
(b) He will join the troupe.
(c) He is a Godsend.
(d) He is alone for a reason.
3. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
(a) The churches.
(b) The villages.
(c) The country.
(d) The city.
5. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
(a) Red orange.
(b) Brown gray.
(c) Blue green.
(d) Yellow green.
6. Where does Rainie meet Della?
(a) At a library.
(b) At the Company.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a park.
7. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(c) The future.
8. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its truth.
(b) Its inclusion of himself.
(c) Its twists and turns.
(d) Its scope.
9. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) His desires.
(c) Good dreams.
10. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
11. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) Walton's Pond.
(b) Wendel's Mound.
(c) Wendy's Hill.
(d) William's Meadow.
12. How long ago were Rainie and Della friends?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
13. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They walk.
(b) They fly.
(c) They enter through a portal.
(d) They appear out of nowhere.
14. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
(a) She likes to feel like a person.
(b) She wants to get cancer.
(c) It is a bad habit.
(d) It makes her high.
15. Who teases Puck about him having a part in the play?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(d) The Sandman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
2. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
3. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
4. When did Death come into existence?
5. What was Algon's power?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)