|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
(a) She is a super hero.
(b) She isn't in the CIA.
(c) She has always been wise.
(d) She can keep a secret.
2. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
3. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
4. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
(a) Red orange.
(b) Brown gray.
(c) Blue green.
(d) Yellow green.
5. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Steel and Iron.
(b) Copper and Wood.
(c) Plaster and Glue.
(d) Stone and Wood.
6. What does Rainie use for ashtrays?
(a) Old picture frames.
(b) Dried up faces.
(c) Turtle shells.
(d) Outdated passports.
7. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He was hanged.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He had a venereal disease.
(d) He starved.
8. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(b) The future.
9. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
10. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A face.
(b) A suit.
(c) A wig.
(d) A working left arm.
11. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
12. What gives Rainie her powers?
(a) The Gem of Fa.
(b) The Orb of Ra.
(c) The Crown of Ha.
(d) The Staff of Ma.
13. When did Death come into existence?
(a) When the first living thing died.
(b) When Life declared a need for an opposite.
(c) When a good life turned bad.
(d) When the first living thing was created.
14. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kart Miller.
(b) Kurt Mathus.
(c) Kit Marlowe.
(d) Kat Marcus.
15. What was Algon's power?
(c) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard the player's last name?
2. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
3. What is Della's secret?
4. Why did Death come to see Rainie?
5. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)