|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) A volcano.
(b) His bathtub.
(c) A library.
(d) A battle field.
2. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) He wants a bigger part.
(b) His queen is badly portrayed.
(c) His name is in it.
(d) He cannot understand it.
3. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(b) The Sandman.
4. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
5. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They appear out of nowhere.
(b) They fly.
(c) They enter through a portal.
(d) They walk.
6. Who teases Puck about him having a part in the play?
(a) The Sandman.
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
7. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
8. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) His desires.
(d) Good dreams.
9. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 5,000 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 2,000 years.
10. What is Richard the player's last name?
11. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
(a) Her purse and keys.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her mask.
(d) Her cell phone.
12. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(a) Her husband.
(d) Her disease.
13. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
(a) A fairy attendant.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A hobgoblin.
14. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(d) The Sandman.
15. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) William's Meadow.
(b) Wendel's Mound.
(c) Wendy's Hill.
(d) Walton's Pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rainie's power?
2. What is Della's secret?
3. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
4. What could Rainie smell in the tomb?
5. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)