Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rainie's power?
(a) Reading minds.
(d) Shape shifting.
2. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
(a) A bird.
(b) A goat.
(c) A man.
(d) A lion.
3. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
4. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
5. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A history.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A mystery.
(d) A tragedy.
6. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
7. Whom is Lysander in love with?
8. What does Rainie say is her only link to outside life?
(a) The Company.
(b) Phone calls to Mulligan.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
(d) Watching TV.
9. Where was Rex Mason from?
10. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
11. What is Rainie's last name?
12. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(c) The Sandman.
13. Whom does Titania want to meet at intermission?
(a) The Sandman.
14. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
(a) She hasn't aged.
(b) She seems sad.
(c) She looks sick.
(d) She looks amazing.
15. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He starved.
(b) He was hanged.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He had a venereal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
2. What is an ankh?
3. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
4. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
5. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)