|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
2. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He will join the troupe.
(b) He is a Godsend.
(c) He is their audience.
(d) He is alone for a reason.
3. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
4. How does Death say Rainie will die?
(a) The heart within her will burst.
(b) She will rust from her tears.
(c) She will crumble.
(d) The field that holds her together will die.
5. Whom is Hermia in love with?
6. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A history.
(d) A tragedy.
7. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(d) The Sandman.
8. Why does Rainie say she can't take her gloves off at lunch?
(a) She is afraid of germs.
(b) She has a skin disease.
(c) She has an allergic reaction.
(d) She gets too cold.
9. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
(a) She paints them.
(b) She wears long pants.
(c) She uses prosthetics.
(d) She wears tights.
10. What gives Rainie her powers?
(a) The Gem of Fa.
(b) The Crown of Ha.
(c) The Staff of Ma.
(d) The Orb of Ra.
11. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(d) Granted wishes.
12. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(a) Hearing birds chirp.
(b) Her reflection.
(d) Her masks.
13. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The women.
(b) The animals.
(c) The boys.
(d) The men.
14. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
(a) She has always been wise.
(b) She isn't in the CIA.
(c) She is a super hero.
(d) She can keep a secret.
15. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
2. What did Shakespeare ask the Sandman for?
3. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
4. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
5. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)