|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the players call Shakespeare?
2. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(b) The Past.
(c) Past loves.
3. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
4. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He was hanged.
(b) He had a venereal disease.
(c) He starved.
(d) He was murdered.
5. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
(a) A fairy attendant.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A hobgoblin.
6. Who teases Puck about him having a part in the play?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
(d) The Sandman.
7. What did Shakespeare ask the Sandman for?
(a) Political power.
(b) Lasting fame.
(c) Continued inspiration.
8. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
(a) She uses prosthetics.
(b) She paints them.
(c) She wears tights.
(d) She wears long pants.
9. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
10. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
11. Why does Rainie tell Della she has been pensioned off?
(a) Legality problems.
(b) Mental troubles.
(c) Physical problems.
(d) Psychological issues.
12. What causes Della to run away during her lunch with Rainie?
(a) Handicapped boys pass by the window.
(b) Rainie's face falls off.
(c) She sees Rainie's arm.
(d) She sees an old lover.
13. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
(a) The main actor.
(b) The lead in the play.
(c) The troupe leader.
(d) The team manager.
14. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(a) The Sandman.
15. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The animals.
(b) The boys.
(c) The women.
(d) The men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rainie usually get her check?
2. Whom does Titania want to meet at intermission?
3. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
4. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
5. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)