|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two strange colors is Rainie?
(a) Gold and Silver.
(b) White and black.
(c) Blue and Green.
(d) Orange and purple.
2. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
(a) Steak and potatoes.
(d) Chef's Salad.
3. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
4. What could Rainie smell in the tomb?
5. What does Rainie use for ashtrays?
(a) Outdated passports.
(b) Old picture frames.
(c) Dried up faces.
(d) Turtle shells.
6. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(b) Past loves.
(d) The Past.
7. When did Death come into existence?
(a) When the first living thing died.
(b) When the first living thing was created.
(c) When a good life turned bad.
(d) When Life declared a need for an opposite.
8. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
9. What causes Della to run away during her lunch with Rainie?
(a) Rainie's face falls off.
(b) She sees Rainie's arm.
(c) She sees an old lover.
(d) Handicapped boys pass by the window.
10. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(a) The future.
11. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) A wagon circle.
(b) An inn.
(c) A forest clearing.
(d) His mother's house.
12. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A normal guy.
(b) Small but smart.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) Large in stature.
13. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He is a Godsend.
(b) He is their audience.
(c) He is alone for a reason.
(d) He will join the troupe.
14. What is Robin Goodfellow's nickname?
15. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the players call Shakespeare?
2. What is an ankh?
3. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
4. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
5. Whom does Helena love?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)