|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
2. How old was Algon when he died?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 2,000 years.
(c) 5,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
3. How long ago were Rainie and Della friends?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
5. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
(a) She likes to feel like a person.
(b) It is a bad habit.
(c) She wants to get cancer.
(d) It makes her high.
6. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kart Miller.
(b) Kit Marlowe.
(c) Kat Marcus.
(d) Kurt Mathus.
7. When does Rainie usually get her check?
(a) The third Tuesday of the month.
(b) The last Wednesday of the month.
(c) The first and second Mondays of the month.
(d) The first Thursday of the month.
8. Whom does Helena love?
9. Where was Rex Mason from?
10. In "Façade", why are powers given to mortals?
(a) To eradicate evil.
(b) To even the playing fields.
(c) To reward the intelligent.
(d) To help fight Apep.
11. Who is the man Shakespeare's son sees on the road?
12. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
(a) Compliments him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Puts him to sleep.
(d) Kills him.
13. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
14. What is an ankh?
(a) A death omen.
(b) A sign of power.
(c) A protection.
(d) A symbol of life.
15. Where does Rainie meet Della?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a park.
(c) At the Company.
(d) At a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
2. What was Algon's power?
3. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
4. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
5. What does Rainie say is her only link to outside life?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)