|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They fly.
(b) They walk.
(c) They appear out of nowhere.
(d) They enter through a portal.
2. What are Rainie's legs made out of?
(a) Steel and Iron.
(b) Plaster and Glue.
(c) Stone and Wood.
(d) Copper and Wood.
3. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
5. What could Rainie smell in the tomb?
6. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(b) His desires.
(d) Good dreams.
7. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
(a) Kat Marcus.
(b) Kurt Mathus.
(c) Kart Miller.
(d) Kit Marlowe.
8. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He starved.
(c) He was hanged.
(d) He had a venereal disease.
9. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
10. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) He cannot understand it.
(b) He wants a bigger part.
(c) His name is in it.
(d) His queen is badly portrayed.
11. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
(a) Loving and aggressive.
(b) Dangerous and psychotic.
(c) Strange and uncontrolled.
(d) Passionate and jealous.
12. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
(a) She looks amazing.
(b) She hasn't aged.
(c) She looks sick.
(d) She seems sad.
13. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(a) Her masks.
(b) Hearing birds chirp.
(c) Her reflection.
14. What two strange colors is Rainie?
(a) Orange and purple.
(b) White and black.
(c) Blue and Green.
(d) Gold and Silver.
15. When did Death come into existence?
(a) When the first living thing was created.
(b) When a good life turned bad.
(c) When Life declared a need for an opposite.
(d) When the first living thing died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
2. What gives Rainie her powers?
3. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
4. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
5. Where does Rainie meet Della?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)