|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
2. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
3. Whom does Helena love?
4. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
(a) Another man's lap.
(b) A glass bottle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A pork pie.
5. What did Shakespeare ask the Sandman for?
(a) Continued inspiration.
(c) Lasting fame.
(d) Political power.
6. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
7. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
(a) The team manager.
(b) The lead in the play.
(c) The main actor.
(d) The troupe leader.
8. What is Richard the player's last name?
9. What is Rainie's power?
(a) Shape shifting.
(d) Reading minds.
10. What is Della's secret?
(a) She has no secret.
(b) She is leaving the company.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is pregnant.
11. What is the name of Shakespeare's daughter?
12. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
(a) She hasn't aged.
(b) She looks sick.
(c) She looks amazing.
(d) She seems sad.
13. What does Rainie order at her lunch with Della?
(c) Chef's Salad.
(d) Steak and potatoes.
14. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
15. What do the players call Shakespeare?
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Peaseblossom about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
2. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
3. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
4. What is Rainie's last name?
5. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)