|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Puts him to sleep.
(d) Compliments him.
2. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
3. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The animals.
(b) The men.
(c) The boys.
(d) The women.
4. What do the players call Shakespeare?
5. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
6. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
7. What does Shakespeare's son say his father is obsessed with?
(a) His work.
(d) His family.
8. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
(a) The country.
(b) The city.
(c) The villages.
(d) The churches.
9. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
10. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(c) Her disease.
(d) Her husband.
11. What is an ankh?
(a) A protection.
(b) A sign of power.
(c) A death omen.
(d) A symbol of life.
12. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
13. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) William's Meadow.
(b) Walton's Pond.
(c) Wendy's Hill.
(d) Wendel's Mound.
14. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
(a) Another man's lap.
(b) A glass bottle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A pork pie.
15. How long between calls, does Rainie have to wait for the man who pays her?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Death come into existence?
2. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
3. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
4. Where was Rex Mason from?
5. What does Richard call Shakespeare's new play?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)