|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Hermia in love with?
2. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
3. What parts do the young men in the troupe play?
(a) The animals.
(b) The men.
(c) The boys.
(d) The women.
4. What does Shakespeare ask Auberon for?
(a) Granted wishes.
5. What gives Rainie her powers?
(a) The Gem of Fa.
(b) The Crown of Ha.
(c) The Orb of Ra.
(d) The Staff of Ma.
6. What do the players call Shakespeare?
7. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He will join the troupe.
(b) He is a Godsend.
(c) He is their audience.
(d) He is alone for a reason.
8. What is Rainie's power?
(b) Reading minds.
(d) Shape shifting.
9. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
(a) A normal guy.
(b) Small but smart.
(c) Large in stature.
(d) A handsome man.
10. What does the woman at the beginning of "Façade" wish would kill her?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her disease.
11. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
12. How does Death say Rainie will die?
(a) The heart within her will burst.
(b) She will rust from her tears.
(c) The field that holds her together will die.
(d) She will crumble.
13. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
(a) It is his best play ever.
(b) It will give him guidance.
(c) It is just as he asked.
(d) It is straight from his dreams.
14. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
15. Why does Della want to talk to Rainie?
(a) She is a super hero.
(b) She isn't in the CIA.
(c) She has always been wise.
(d) She can keep a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", what do some of the players want to sit on in the play for comedic effect?
2. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
3. How does Rainie hide her odd legs?
4. Whom does Rainie call at the beginning of "Façade"?
5. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)