|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A wig.
(b) A working left arm.
(c) A suit.
(d) A face.
2. What does Della call the handicapped boys passing her at lunch?
3. Who welcomes the fairy audience?
(a) The Sandman.
4. What does Rainie leave at the restaurant?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her mask.
(c) Her purse and keys.
(d) Her coat.
5. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They appear out of nowhere.
(b) They walk.
(c) They enter through a portal.
(d) They fly.
6. Where does Rainie dream of visiting?
7. What kind of creature is Robin Goodfellow?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A hobgoblin.
(d) A fairy attendant.
8. In "A Midsummer's Night Dream", where is the play to be performed?
(a) William's Meadow.
(b) Wendel's Mound.
(c) Walton's Pond.
(d) Wendy's Hill.
9. Whom does Helena love?
10. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(a) The future.
11. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
12. What does the Sandman give Shakespeare in return for the plays?
(a) Good dreams.
(d) His desires.
13. What does Shakespeare say about the man his son sees on the road?
(a) He will join the troupe.
(b) He is a Godsend.
(c) He is alone for a reason.
(d) He is their audience.
14. What gives Rainie her powers?
(a) The Crown of Ha.
(b) The Gem of Fa.
(c) The Staff of Ma.
(d) The Orb of Ra.
15. What was Algon's power?
(d) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
2. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
3. What is an ankh?
4. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
5. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)