|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Algon when he died?
(a) A library.
(b) A battle field.
(c) A volcano.
(d) His bathtub.
2. What color is the spirit Skarrow sits on?
(a) Blue green.
(b) Brown gray.
(c) Yellow green.
(d) Red orange.
3. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
4. Who forced Shakespeare to take his son along for the summer?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
5. Whom is Lysander in love with?
6. What is Rainie's last name?
7. What is Rainie's power?
(a) Reading minds.
(d) Shape shifting.
8. How does Death say Rainie will die?
(a) The heart within her will burst.
(b) She will crumble.
(c) She will rust from her tears.
(d) The field that holds her together will die.
9. What gives Rainie bad dreams?
(b) Her reflection.
(c) Her masks.
(d) Hearing birds chirp.
10. Where do the actors in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" usually like to perform?
(a) The country.
(b) The city.
(c) The churches.
(d) The villages.
11. Why does the woman in "Façade" smoke?
(a) It is a bad habit.
(b) She wants to get cancer.
(c) She likes to feel like a person.
(d) It makes her high.
12. What kind of head does Skarrow have?
(a) A man.
(b) A lion.
(c) A bird.
(d) A goat.
13. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
(a) The Sandman.
14. Where does Titania say she has heard this story before?
(c) The future.
15. What does Rainie have to make for herself before meeting with Della?
(a) A wig.
(b) A face.
(c) A working left arm.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who pays Rainie describe himself?
2. How does the woman in "Façade" describe her hand while she smokes?
3. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
4. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
5. Who is Shakespeare's rival playwright?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)