|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) He has recorded 3 new songs.
(b) He has written 3 articles about making love.
(c) He has written 3 chapters.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
2. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
3. How do the humans describe the kitten while she is dreaming?
4. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
5. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
6. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The King of Cats.
(c) The Queen of Cats.
(d) The Muse to Cats.
7. What is Felix's last name?
8. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
9. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A gryphon.
(d) A sphinx.
10. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
11. Where was the leader cat in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A field of bones.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A giant castle.
12. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(a) New York.
13. How did cats look in the former world?
(a) They walked on two feet.
(b) They were large.
(c) They were tiny.
(d) They all had long luxurious hair.
14. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) Calliope's Dream.
(b) A Needed Climax.
(c) Here Comes a Candle.
(d) The Journey of Calliope.
15. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
2. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
3. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
4. What is Oneiros the king of?
5. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)