|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
2. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Annoyed but interested.
(b) Excited but nervous.
(c) Afraid but anxious.
(d) Curious but skeptical.
3. What bothers Madoc while raping Calliope?
(a) She changes color.
(b) She pretends to enjoy it.
(c) She acts human.
(d) She cries.
4. What kind of book is Madoc's third published work?
(a) A biography.
(b) A collection of poetry.
(c) A novel.
(d) A screenplay.
5. What does Erasmus say all writers are at heart?
6. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
7. What is Oneiros the king of?
8. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
9. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
(a) Cut her hair.
(b) Sung her song.
(c) Blindfolded her.
(d) Burned her scroll.
10. Why does the kitten say she will not be able to attend the big meeting?
(a) She is locked in the house.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She doesn't want to get caught.
(d) She is too small.
11. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
(a) Mully flowers.
(b) Moldy flowers.
(c) Muldy flowers.
(d) Moly flowers.
12. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
13. How did cats look in the former world?
(a) They walked on two feet.
(b) They all had long luxurious hair.
(c) They were large.
(d) They were tiny.
14. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
15. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
2. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
3. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
4. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
5. What is Erasmus's occupation?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)