|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A frozen wasteland.
(b) A sandy wasteland.
(c) A watery wasteland.
(d) A burning wasteland.
2. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(d) New York.
3. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) The window.
(c) The doorway.
(d) The bed.
4. What month does "Calliope" start in?
5. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
(a) A mantle piece.
(b) A head stone.
(c) A statue.
(d) A garbage can.
6. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
(a) A writer.
(b) An expert.
(c) A socialist.
(d) A feminist.
7. What color is the cat that the leader of the group mates with?
8. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
(a) She isn't human.
(b) I should write about this.
(c) This is what she wants.
(d) I need to do this.
9. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) He has recorded 3 new songs.
(b) He has written 3 articles about making love.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) He has written 3 chapters.
10. How does Calliope know Oneiros?
(a) He is married to her sister.
(b) They went to school together.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They have a love child together.
11. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Having a party.
(c) Holding a meeting.
(d) Working on their computers.
12. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) Sophocles's play.
(d) The Iliad.
13. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
14. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
(a) Waiting for a lover.
(b) Remembering her past.
15. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She hates humans.
(b) She is not free.
(c) A piece of her has dies.
(d) She must escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
2. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
3. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
4. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
5. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)