|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 9 months.
2. What month does "Calliope" start in?
3. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Holding a meeting.
(b) Having a party.
(c) Working on their computers.
(d) Watching television.
4. What color is the dream lord?
5. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) He has written 3 chapters.
(b) He has recorded 3 new songs.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) He has written 3 articles about making love.
6. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They use chants and spells.
(b) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
(c) They attack the cats.
(d) They use dreams.
7. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
(a) A lake.
(b) A cave.
(c) A castle.
(d) A mountain.
8. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A sandy wasteland.
(b) A burning wasteland.
(c) A frozen wasteland.
(d) A watery wasteland.
9. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
(a) Put herself in her owner's place.
(b) Think about her journey.
(c) Close her eyes and listen.
(d) Look into his eyes.
10. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His writer's block.
(b) His unrequited love.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His lack of money.
11. What does Erasmus say all writers are at heart?
12. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bathroom.
13. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) Sophocles's play.
(b) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Iliad.
14. How does the kitten get out of the house?
(a) She scratches a hole in the screen.
(b) She climbs up the chimney.
(c) She uses the mail slot.
(d) She sneaks out the window.
15. What is Erasmus's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
2. What does Madoc force Calliope to do while in his house?
3. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
4. How was the trichinobezoar created?
5. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)