Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A frozen wasteland.
(b) A watery wasteland.
(c) A burning wasteland.
(d) A sandy wasteland.
2. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) Sophocles's play.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
3. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
4. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
(a) A statue.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A head stone.
(d) A mantle piece.
5. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His writer's block.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His unrequited love.
6. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Annoyed but interested.
(b) Curious but skeptical.
(c) Excited but nervous.
(d) Afraid but anxious.
7. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) A Needed Climax.
(b) Here Comes a Candle.
(c) Calliope's Dream.
(d) The Journey of Calliope.
8. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) An angel.
(d) A devil.
9. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A lake.
(c) A cave.
(d) A castle.
10. What is Calliope?
(a) A muse.
(b) A robot.
(c) An idea.
(d) A fairy.
11. How does the kitten get out of the house?
(a) She scratches a hole in the screen.
(b) She climbs up the chimney.
(c) She sneaks out the window.
(d) She uses the mail slot.
12. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
13. What is Oneiros the king of?
14. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
15. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Madoc while raping Calliope?
2. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
3. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
4. Why does the kitten say she will not be able to attend the big meeting?
5. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)