|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(c) New York.
2. What does the leader cat learn the power of during her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
3. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A metal container.
(c) A purse.
(d) A bag.
4. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
5. Why can Calliope not be helped?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) She has to follow rites.
(c) They do not have the power.
(d) He needs her.
6. How does Calliope know Oneiros?
(a) They have a love child together.
(b) They went to school together.
(c) He is married to her sister.
(d) They are siblings.
7. What is Oneiros the king of?
8. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
9. How did the leader of the cat meeting view her life as a pet?
(a) She was unfulfilled.
(b) She was confined.
(c) She was miserable.
(d) She was happy.
10. What kind of book is Madoc's third published work?
(a) A collection of poetry.
(b) A novel.
(c) A biography.
(d) A screenplay.
11. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(b) It points with its tail.
(c) It meows.
(d) It speaks.
12. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) An angel.
(b) A devil.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A crucifix.
13. What kind of cat leads the meeting?
14. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) A closet.
(b) The refrigerator.
(c) A safe.
(d) The bathroom.
15. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Domestic cats.
(b) Independent cats.
(c) Human owned cats.
(d) Pet cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
2. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
3. What is Erasmus's last name?
4. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
5. How does the kitten get out of the house?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)