|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Erasmus's occupation?
2. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
3. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
(b) Waiting for a lover.
(d) Remembering her past.
4. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
5. What kind of God is the only kind left on the Earth?
(a) The powerful.
(b) The endless.
(c) The invisible.
(d) The weak and unnoticed.
6. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
(b) 'The One'.
7. What bothers Madoc while raping Calliope?
(a) She acts human.
(b) She changes color.
(c) She cries.
(d) She pretends to enjoy it.
8. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
(a) What she is seeking.
(b) What gift she has brought to the guards.
(c) What she learned in her journey.
(d) Why she should be allowed to see the King.
9. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(b) It points with its tail.
(c) It meows.
(d) It speaks.
10. Why can Calliope not be helped?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) They do not have the power.
(c) He needs her.
(d) She has to follow rites.
11. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) A piece of her has dies.
(b) She hates humans.
(c) She must escape.
(d) She is not free.
12. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
13. What does the kitten say to the leader cat before leaving the meeting?
(a) She believes.
(b) She loves her humans.
(c) She was shocked by the dream.
(d) She will dream.
14. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
15. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) He has recorded 3 new songs.
(c) He has written 3 articles about making love.
(d) He has written 3 chapters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
2. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
3. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
4. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
5. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)