|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) Calliope's Dream.
(b) Here Comes a Candle.
(c) The Journey of Calliope.
(d) A Needed Climax.
2. How does the kitten get out of the house?
(a) She sneaks out the window.
(b) She uses the mail slot.
(c) She scratches a hole in the screen.
(d) She climbs up the chimney.
3. What color is the dream lord?
4. What bothers Madoc while raping Calliope?
(a) She pretends to enjoy it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She changes color.
(d) She acts human.
5. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
(a) The man.
(b) The tomcat.
(c) Her instincts.
(d) The woman.
6. What is Calliope?
(a) An idea.
(b) A muse.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A robot.
7. What kind of flowers was Erasmus carrying when he captured Calliope?
(a) Moldy flowers.
(b) Moly flowers.
(c) Muldy flowers.
(d) Mully flowers.
8. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
(a) Feline Dominance.
(b) Human Cruelty.
(c) Human Dominance.
(d) Feline Entrapment.
9. What does Erasmus say all writers are at heart?
10. Where was the leader cat in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) A giant castle.
(b) A field of bones.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) An abandoned house.
11. What does the man do with the kittens?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Sells them.
(d) Drowns them.
12. What month does "Calliope" start in?
13. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
(a) Fight them.
(b) Serve them.
(c) Groom them.
(d) Feed them.
14. What is Oneiros the king of?
15. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
2. What kind of book is Madoc's third published work?
3. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
4. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
5. How did cats look in the former world?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)