|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the trichinobezoar created?
(a) A rock was naturally condensed.
(b) Adhesive was frozen.
(c) Hair was swallowed.
(d) A spell created it.
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
(a) The bed.
(b) The doorway.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The window.
3. What do the cats call the one they are going to see?
(c) 'The One'.
4. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His unrequited love.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His writer's block.
(d) His lack of money.
5. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
(a) He will be reassigned.
(b) He will be demoted.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will be sued.
6. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They use dreams.
(b) They attack the cats.
(c) They use chants and spells.
(d) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
7. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Pet cats.
(b) Independent cats.
(c) Domestic cats.
(d) Human owned cats.
8. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(a) Let Calliope go.
(c) Make love again.
9. What do the owners of the leader of the cat meeting call her kittens?
10. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
(a) A socialist.
(b) A feminist.
(c) An expert.
(d) A writer.
11. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(d) New York.
12. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Excited but nervous.
(b) Afraid but anxious.
(c) Annoyed but interested.
(d) Curious but skeptical.
13. What is the most satisfying prey for cats in the former world?
(c) Other cats.
14. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His wife.
(b) His agent.
(c) His partner.
(d) His boss.
15. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) King Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
2. How did cats look in the former world?
3. What month does "Calliope" start in?
4. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
5. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)