|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cat leads the meeting?
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) The bed.
(c) The window.
(d) The doorway.
3. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
4. What does Madoc say he considers himself while at a party?
(a) A feminist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A socialist.
(d) An expert.
5. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
6. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) Their love ended badly.
(b) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(c) She does not approve of his job.
(d) He always outshone her.
7. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
8. Why can Calliope not be helped?
(a) She has to follow rites.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) They do not have the power.
(d) He needs her.
9. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
10. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
11. What is Erasmus's last name?
12. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
(a) A mantle piece.
(b) A head stone.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A statue.
13. What does the kitten say to the leader cat before leaving the meeting?
(a) She believes.
(b) She will dream.
(c) She loves her humans.
(d) She was shocked by the dream.
14. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
(a) Human Dominance.
(b) Human Cruelty.
(c) Feline Dominance.
(d) Feline Entrapment.
15. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
(a) She isn't human.
(b) I need to do this.
(c) This is what she wants.
(d) I should write about this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
2. Whom does Calliope beg to save her?
3. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
4. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
5. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)