|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are enamored.
(b) They are skeptical.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are bored.
2. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
(a) It is accused of being plagiarized.
(b) It becomes a huge success.
(c) It is criticized by writers, but loved by the public.
(d) It is rejected.
3. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
(b) Sophocles's play.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) The Odyssey.
4. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She should spread the word.
(b) There is hope.
(c) She has power.
(d) She is too young.
5. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(b) It points with its tail.
(c) It meows.
(d) It speaks.
6. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
7. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) His writer's block.
(d) His unrequited love.
8. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
(a) The Three Muses.
(d) His brother.
9. What does the kitten say to the leader cat before leaving the meeting?
(a) She believes.
(b) She was shocked by the dream.
(c) She will dream.
(d) She loves her humans.
10. What does the man think the kitten is dreaming about?
(a) Eating food.
(b) Hunting an animal.
(c) Playing with her owners.
(d) Playing outside.
11. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A corpse.
12. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Domestic cats.
(b) Pet cats.
(c) Independent cats.
(d) Human owned cats.
13. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
(a) A bird.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mouse.
14. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
(a) Serve them.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Groom them.
(d) Fight them.
15. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) A human.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
2. How did cats look in the former world?
3. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
4. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
5. What does the man do with the kittens?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)