|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His unrequited love.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His writer's block.
(d) His lack of money.
2. What does the leader cat preach to cats all over the world?
(a) Feline Dominance.
(b) Human Dominance.
(c) Feline Entrapment.
(d) Human Cruelty.
3. What is the most satisfying prey for cats in the former world?
(c) Other cats.
4. What color is the dream lord?
5. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
(a) A cat food commercial.
(b) A cat collar commercial.
(c) A sleep enhancer commercial.
(d) A pet shop commercial.
6. What does the kitten say to the leader cat before leaving the meeting?
(a) She will dream.
(b) She loves her humans.
(c) She believes.
(d) She was shocked by the dream.
7. What great piece of literature did Calliope inspire?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) Sophocles's play.
(d) A Midsummer's Night's Dream.
8. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(c) New York.
9. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His partner.
(b) His wife.
(c) His agent.
(d) His boss.
10. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
(a) The doorway.
(b) The bed.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The window.
11. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) King Louis.
12. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(b) It speaks.
(c) It points with its tail.
(d) It meows.
13. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
(a) He will be sued.
(b) He will be reassigned.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will be demoted.
14. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
(a) I should write about this.
(b) I need to do this.
(c) This is what she wants.
(d) She isn't human.
15. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(b) She does not approve of his job.
(c) Their love ended badly.
(d) He always outshone her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
2. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
3. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
4. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
5. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)