|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
(a) Why she should be allowed to see the King.
(b) What she is seeking.
(c) What she learned in her journey.
(d) What gift she has brought to the guards.
2. What month does "Calliope" start in?
3. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are enamored.
(b) They are bored.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are skeptical.
4. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Domestic cats.
(b) Human owned cats.
(c) Pet cats.
(d) Independent cats.
5. What is Felix's last name?
6. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
(a) A cave.
(b) A lake.
(c) A castle.
(d) A mountain.
7. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
(a) At night.
(b) At sunset.
(c) At noon.
(d) At sunrise.
8. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She hates humans.
(b) She must escape.
(c) She is not free.
(d) A piece of her has dies.
9. What does Madoc force Calliope to do while in his house?
(a) Read his work.
(b) Sing to him.
(c) Make love to him.
(d) Clean his house.
10. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(a) New York.
11. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
(a) A sphinx.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A gryphon.
(d) A dragon.
12. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A bag.
(b) A metal container.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A purse.
13. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His writer's block.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His unrequited love.
14. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) King Louis.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
15. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
(a) She wants the cats to grow in size.
(b) She wants humans and cats to work together.
(c) She wants cats to rule the world.
(d) She wants humans to serve cats again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
2. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
3. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
4. What is Oneiros's nickname?
5. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)