|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
(a) A bird.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mouse.
2. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They use chants and spells.
(b) They use dreams.
(c) They attack the cats.
(d) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
3. What is Oneiros's nickname?
(a) The Dreamer.
(b) The Sandman.
(c) The Muse Protector.
(d) The King.
4. What is Erasmus's last name?
5. How do the humans describe the kitten while she is dreaming?
6. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) She is not free.
(b) A piece of her has dies.
(c) She hates humans.
(d) She must escape.
7. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Independent cats.
(b) Pet cats.
(c) Human owned cats.
(d) Domestic cats.
8. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She should spread the word.
(c) She has power.
(d) There is hope.
9. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
(a) Serve them.
(b) Fight them.
(c) Groom them.
(d) Feed them.
10. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
11. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
12. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
(a) A garbage dump.
(b) An alley.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) An abandoned house.
13. What is Calliope?
(a) A muse.
(b) An idea.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A robot.
14. Which of the following does NOT guard the final destination in the leading cat's dream?
(a) A gryphon.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A sphinx.
(d) A winged horse.
15. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(b) Let Calliope go.
(d) Make love again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
2. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
3. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
4. What kind of book is Madoc's third published work?
5. What time of day does Madoc move into his new house?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)