|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A suit and tie.
2. What is Calliope?
(a) An idea.
(b) A muse.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A robot.
3. How do the humans describe the kitten while she is dreaming?
4. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
(a) Plants and rituals.
(b) Spells and music.
(c) A bezoar and a trap.
(d) Chants and costumes.
5. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) King Henry.
(b) King Louis.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Queen Victoria.
6. Where is Madoc when he hears about Erasmus's death?
(c) New York.
7. How do the humans overcome the cats in the former world?
(a) They use chants and spells.
(b) They make a bargain with the dream lord.
(c) They use dreams.
(d) They attack the cats.
8. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 5 hours.
9. What month does "Calliope" start in?
10. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
(a) A cave.
(b) A lake.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A castle.
11. What is a bezoar rumored to be able to cure?
12. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
13. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) Their love ended badly.
(b) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(c) She does not approve of his job.
(d) He always outshone her.
14. What does Erasmus offer to lend Madoc?
(a) Some money.
(b) Some books.
(c) A coat.
(d) A bed.
15. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
(a) Remembering her past.
(d) Waiting for a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
2. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
3. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
4. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
5. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)