|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
(a) She does not approve of his job.
(b) They had a fight the last time they spoke.
(c) He always outshone her.
(d) Their love ended badly.
2. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
(a) Blindfolded her.
(b) Burned her scroll.
(c) Cut her hair.
(d) Sung her song.
3. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) A Needed Climax.
(b) Calliope's Dream.
(c) The Journey of Calliope.
(d) Here Comes a Candle.
4. In "A Dream of a Thousand Cats", where does the cat appear after the man and woman leave?
(a) The window.
(b) The doorway.
(c) The bed.
(d) The fireplace.
5. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
6. What color is the dream lord?
7. What is Erasmus's occupation?
8. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
9. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
(a) Pet cats.
(b) Domestic cats.
(c) Human owned cats.
(d) Independent cats.
10. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Afraid but anxious.
(b) Curious but skeptical.
(c) Excited but nervous.
(d) Annoyed but interested.
11. What does the man ask his wife to find the morning after the meeting?
(a) His bow tie.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His notes.
(d) His jacket.
12. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) A closet.
(c) A safe.
(d) The bathroom.
13. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) An alley.
(c) A garbage dump.
(d) A graveyard.
14. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
15. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erasmus offer to lend Madoc?
2. What does the kitten say to the leader cat before leaving the meeting?
3. How does the kitten get out of the house?
4. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
5. What does the cat leading the meeting sit on top of?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)