|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
2. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His partner.
(d) His agent.
3. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) Here Comes a Candle.
(b) Calliope's Dream.
(c) A Needed Climax.
(d) The Journey of Calliope.
4. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) A safe.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) A closet.
5. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
(a) A pet shop commercial.
(b) A sleep enhancer commercial.
(c) A cat food commercial.
(d) A cat collar commercial.
6. What does the leader cat want to change about the world?
(a) She wants humans to serve cats again.
(b) She wants the cats to grow in size.
(c) She wants humans and cats to work together.
(d) She wants cats to rule the world.
7. What is causing Madoc agony when he is visiting with Erasmus?
(a) His writer's block.
(b) His unrequited love.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His lack of money.
8. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) King Henry.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) King Louis.
9. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They are enamored.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are angry.
10. What color eyes does the dream lord have?
11. What is Calliope?
(a) A robot.
(b) A fairy.
(c) An idea.
(d) A muse.
12. What does the man think the kitten is dreaming about?
(a) Hunting an animal.
(b) Playing with her owners.
(c) Playing outside.
(d) Eating food.
13. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
(a) Cut her hair.
(b) Burned her scroll.
(c) Sung her song.
(d) Blindfolded her.
14. What does Madoc force Calliope to do while in his house?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Sing to him.
(c) Read his work.
(d) Make love to him.
15. How does the dream lord tell the leader cat to understand what has happened to her?
(a) Put herself in her owner's place.
(b) Think about her journey.
(c) Look into his eyes.
(d) Close her eyes and listen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erasmus's last name?
2. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
3. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
4. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
5. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)