|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
(a) A piece of her has dies.
(b) She is not free.
(c) She hates humans.
(d) She must escape.
2. How does Calliope know Oneiros?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) He is married to her sister.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They have a love child together.
3. Who freed Oneiros from his imprisonment?
(a) His brother.
(d) The Three Muses.
4. Where is the leader cat told to go in her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A cave.
(c) A castle.
(d) A lake.
5. When did Erasmus catch 'her'?
6. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His boss.
(b) His partner.
(c) His wife.
(d) His agent.
7. What color is the kitten in "A Dream of a Thousand Cats"?
8. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(a) Make love again.
(c) Let Calliope go.
9. What question do the guards to the final destination in the dream ask the leader cat?
(a) What she learned in her journey.
(b) What gift she has brought to the guards.
(c) What she is seeking.
(d) Why she should be allowed to see the King.
10. How do the cats feel about the meeting they are about to attend?
(a) Annoyed but interested.
(b) Afraid but anxious.
(c) Excited but nervous.
(d) Curious but skeptical.
11. What did Erasmus use to catch 'her'?
(a) Spells and music.
(b) A bezoar and a trap.
(c) Plants and rituals.
(d) Chants and costumes.
12. How many cats does the leader cat thinks she needs to change the world?
13. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) King Louis.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) King Henry.
14. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A devil.
(d) An angel.
15. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
(a) A bird.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
2. What did Erasmus do that bound Calliope?
3. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
4. What is Felix's last name?
5. How does the kitten get out of the house?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)