|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Façade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the leader cat learn the power of during her dream after she is separated from her kittens?
2. How was the trichinobezoar created?
(a) Hair was swallowed.
(b) A rock was naturally condensed.
(c) Adhesive was frozen.
(d) A spell created it.
3. What is Richard the player's last name?
4. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) The Journey of Calliope.
(b) Here Comes a Candle.
(c) A Needed Climax.
(d) Calliope's Dream.
5. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its inclusion of himself.
(b) Its truth.
(c) Its twists and turns.
(d) Its scope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard introduce himself to the man on the side of the road?
2. Why does Calliope not want to ask Oneiros for help?
3. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
4. What does the leader cat see in the forest?
5. What does Della say to Rainie when they meet?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)