|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Façade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Erasmus say used bezoars when they were alive?
(a) King Louis.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Queen Victoria.
2. In "Façade", what does Death say people always hold onto?
(c) The Past.
(d) Past loves.
3. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A purse.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A bag.
(d) A metal container.
4. How long ago were Rainie and Della friends?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. What is an ankh?
(a) A symbol of life.
(b) A protection.
(c) A death omen.
(d) A sign of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Della Rainie's number?
2. What does the man think the kitten is dreaming about?
3. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
4. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
5. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)