|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Façade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck admire about the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) Its scope.
(b) Its twists and turns.
(c) Its inclusion of himself.
(d) Its truth.
2. What does Erasmus offer to lend Madoc?
(a) A bed.
(b) Some books.
(c) A coat.
(d) Some money.
3. Where is the kitten dreaming the morning after the meeting?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What book does Erasmus want re-printed?
(a) Here Comes a Candle.
(b) The Journey of Calliope.
(c) Calliope's Dream.
(d) A Needed Climax.
5. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His wife.
(b) His agent.
(c) His partner.
(d) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the kitten's friend hunt before taking the kitten home?
2. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
3. Why does Rainie tell Della she has been pensioned off?
4. What do humans do for cats in the former world?
5. What does Shakespeare tell the man on the road about his new play?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)