|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Prez's fiancee?
2. How many masts does the ship have?
3. Which character is noticeably absent from this tale?
4. The man refers to an incident that happened in approximately what year?
5. The stranger tells Brant the history of this new character, beginning with his birth in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship is caught in a storm of:
2. What is the name of the mysterious character introduced to Brant?
3. Smiley warns Prez not to do what?
4. What was Prez's great love?
5. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the character telling the tale of Hob's Leviathan? What is the time period?
2. Who is found aboard the ship? What is the crew's reaction?
3. Where did Jim go to fulfill this goal?
4. What happens shortly after Prez becomes President of the United States?
5. Describe the Sea Witch and its crew.
6. What happened in 1970 that changed Prez' life?
7. When and where was Jim born? When did she leave home?
8. What was Prez's response? What was Prez's goal?
9. What point does the stowaway make through this story? How do Gadling and Jim react?
10. The seeker tells a tale about what character? Where was the character born?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)