|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant eat in the beginning of this section?
(a) Candy bar.
(c) Fish and chips.
2. What was the name of the ship's captain?
3. Where do the survivors of the ship go?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) World's End.
(d) Police station.
4. What job does the girl take onboard?
5. Which author wrote the famous work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gadling intends to enter into which field?
2. What is the name of the ship that crashes onto the rocks?
3. What kinds of things begin to occur after Prez is elected?
4. The girl's dream was to become which of the following?
5. What adjective best describes Prez's presidential life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What point does the stowaway make through this story? How do Gadling and Jim react?
2. When does the owner of the ship appear in the story? What is the captain's reaction?
3. Where did Jim go to fulfill this goal?
4. What questions does the man ask Brant? Why does the man want to know?
5. Why does Jim decide to keep silent about the storm of fish?
6. What happened in 1970 that changed Prez' life?
7. What happens shortly after Jim leaves the Sea Witch?
8. Who is found aboard the ship? What is the crew's reaction?
9. Where does the story begin? What is the main character doing at the time?
10. What is the name of the character telling the tale of Hob's Leviathan? What is the time period?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)