|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Prez's fiancee?
2. Where do the survivors of the ship go?
(a) World's End.
(b) Police station.
(c) Salvation Army.
3. How many masts does the ship have?
4. What was the final destination for the last ship?
5. Gadling intends to enter into which field?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Prez's great love?
2. How old is the character?
3. How old was the girl when she ran away from home?
4. What was the name of the man that owned the last ship?
5. The man refers to an incident that happened in approximately what year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the character telling the tale of Hob's Leviathan? What is the time period?
2. Discuss the character's youth and how his actions affected his future.
3. Who is found aboard the ship? What is the crew's reaction?
4. What questions does the man ask Brant? Why does the man want to know?
5. Describe the Sea Witch and its crew.
6. What happens after Prez dies? Who makes demands on Prez?
7. When do things begin to go wrong for Prez? What happens?
8. What was the other love of Prez's life outside politics?
9. When does the owner of the ship appear in the story? What is the captain's reaction?
10. What was Prez's response? What was Prez's goal?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)