|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
2. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(d) Conspiracy theorist.
3. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
4. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) Cuts and scratches.
5. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(d) Guest cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
2. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
4. To which city is the character sent?
5. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
2. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
3. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
4. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
5. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
6. What is Charlene's condition when Brant wakes up? What does the couple do?
7. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
8. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
9. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
10. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)