|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Run out of money.
(d) One is kidnapped.
2. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 1200 years.
(c) 750 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. Who goes away with Mairon?
4. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(c) Old people.
5. What item is used to transport the potion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
2. Where was this place located?
3. What word best describes the character in the tale?
4. What is the name of the main storyteller?
5. Who did Robert find?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
2. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
3. When and where was Jim born? When did she leave home?
4. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
5. Discuss Petrefex's explanation of proper corpse disposal.
6. Who is Petrefex? Where is Petrefex's home?
7. When do things begin to go wrong for Prez? What happens?
8. Who observed the disposal and led the burial party?
9. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
10. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)