|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brant go in the beginning of this chapter?
(b) Auto mechanic's garage.
2. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
3. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(b) Heavy taxes.
(d) No water.
4. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
5. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(c) Old people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the character in the tale?
2. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
3. To whom is this person an ambassador?
4. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
5. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
2. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
3. What is Charlene's condition when Brant wakes up? What does the couple do?
4. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
5. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
6. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
7. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
8. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
9. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
10. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)