|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brant meet there?
2. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(d) Old people.
3. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Trucker and Moore.
(b) Tanner and Mason.
(c) Tucker and Mooney.
(d) Tringali and Mack.
4. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(b) St. Louis.
5. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
2. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
3. To whom is this person an ambassador?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. Who else is involved in the incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
2. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
3. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
4. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
5. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
6. What is Charlene's condition when Brant wakes up? What does the couple do?
7. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
8. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
9. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
10. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)