Mid-Book Test (up to Hob's Leviathan)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
2. Who goes away with Mairon?
3. Which author wrote the famous work?
4. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
a) Land's End.
b) World's End.
c) End of the Road.
d) St. Elsewhere.
5. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In what year...
This section contains 767 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)