Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(d) Guest cottage.
2. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
3. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(d) Dead ancestor.
4. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) Supernatural event.
(c) High winds.
(d) Cold front from the north.
5. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
2. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
3. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
4. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
5. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the story begin? What is the main character doing at the time?
2. When do things begin to go wrong for Prez? What happens?
3. Discuss Petrefex's explanation of proper corpse disposal.
4. How long does Robert stay in the city? What does he learn about its existence?
5. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
6. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
7. When and where was Jim born? When did she leave home?
8. What was the other love of Prez's life outside politics?
9. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
10. How does Charlene react after the stories are finished?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)