|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brant meet there?
2. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
3. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
4. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 750 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 600 years,
(d) 1200 years.
5. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one injured?
2. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
3. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
4. Who did Robert find?
5. Where is this person from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story told by the stowaway? What characters are involved?
2. After the group had finished lunch, two more characters stepped up to tell stories. Who were they? What were the stories about?
3. Mistress Veltis made a foolish mistake. What was it?
4. When and where was Jim born? When did she leave home?
5. After the two stories were finished, Hermas told a lengthy and complex tale. What was Hermas' story about?
6. What happens shortly after Jim leaves the Sea Witch?
7. When do things begin to go wrong for Prez? What happens?
8. Where did Jim go to fulfill this goal?
9. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
10. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)