|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
2. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(c) Free money.
3. Where was this place located?
(d) World's End.
4. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
5. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to transport the potion?
2. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
3. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
4. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
5. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
2. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
3. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
4. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
5. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
6. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
7. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
8. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
9. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
10. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)