|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tanner and Mason.
(b) Tringali and Mack.
(c) Tucker and Mooney.
(d) Trucker and Moore.
2. Who else is involved in the incident?
3. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
(a) World's End.
4. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
5. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is this person an ambassador?
2. Who does Brant meet there?
3. What is Innocent's title?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
2. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
3. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
4. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
5. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
6. What is Charlene's condition when Brant wakes up? What does the couple do?
7. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
8. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
9. Describe the tale told by Gaheris regarding the main character. What was unusual about the character?
10. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)