|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 750 years.
(d) 1200 years.
2. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
3. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(b) The animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
2. The character discovered that he was actually in _________.
3. Who is the one injured?
4. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
5. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
2. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
3. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
4. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
5. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
6. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
7. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
8. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
9. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
10. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)