|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mairon's uncle?
2. How did the character typically travel back and forth to work?
3. Where does Brant go in the beginning of this chapter?
(c) Auto mechanic's garage.
4. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 1200 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 600 years,
(d) 750 years.
5. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
2. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
3. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
4. To which city is the character sent?
5. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
2. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
3. Describe the tale told by Gaheris regarding the main character. What was unusual about the character?
4. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
5. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
6. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
7. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
8. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
9. What is Charlene's condition when Brant wakes up? What does the couple do?
10. How long does Robert stay in the city? What does he learn about its existence?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)