|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one injured?
2. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) Land's End.
(b) St. Elsewhere.
(c) World's End.
(d) End of the Road.
3. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
4. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) They do not know each other.
5. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
2. Who goes away with Mairon?
3. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
4. What is the name of the main storyteller?
5. Where was this place located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
2. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
3. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
4. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
5. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
6. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
7. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
8. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
9. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
10. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)