|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
2. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
3. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(c) Conspiracy theorist.
4. What item is used to transport the potion?
5. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of the storm?
2. Who is the one injured?
3. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
4. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
5. What is Innocent's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the group had finished lunch, two more characters stepped up to tell stories. Who were they? What were the stories about?
2. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
3. Discuss the character's youth and how his actions affected his future.
4. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
5. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
6. Mistress Veltis made a foolish mistake. What was it?
7. Why does Jim decide to keep silent about the storm of fish?
8. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
9. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
10. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)