|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tanner and Mason.
(b) Tringali and Mack.
(c) Tucker and Mooney.
(d) Trucker and Moore.
2. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
3. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(d) Dead ancestor.
4. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
5. What is the cause of the storm?
(b) High winds.
(c) Cold front from the north.
(d) Supernatural event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
2. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
3. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
4. What word best describes the character in the tale?
5. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
2. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
3. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
4. When does the owner of the ship appear in the story? What is the captain's reaction?
5. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
6. Discuss Petrefex's explanation of proper corpse disposal.
7. When do things begin to go wrong for Prez? What happens?
8. The seeker tells a tale about what character? Where was the character born?
9. What happens after Prez dies? Who makes demands on Prez?
10. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)