|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(c) Free money.
2. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
3. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(a) Old people.
4. Who offers to tell the first story?
5. What is the name of the main storyteller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
2. What does the group do to pass the time?
3. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
4. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
5. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
2. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
3. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
4. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
5. Describe the tale told by Gaheris regarding the main character. What was unusual about the character?
6. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
7. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
8. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
9. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
10. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)