|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
2. Where was this place located?
(d) World's End.
3. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
4. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
(a) Prince of Power.
(b) Lord Shaper.
(d) Lady Luck.
5. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Love story.
(b) Fairy tale.
(c) True story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
2. Where is this person from?
3. Who offers to tell the first story?
4. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
5. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the group had finished lunch, two more characters stepped up to tell stories. Who were they? What were the stories about?
2. What is the name of the character telling the tale of Hob's Leviathan? What is the time period?
3. Why does Jim decide to keep silent about the storm of fish?
4. Why did Petrefex refuse Hermas' offer to tell a story?
5. What precipitates the great storm that plagues the ship?
6. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
7. What happens after Prez dies? Who makes demands on Prez?
8. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
9. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
10. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)