|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
(b) World's End.
2. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
3. Where was this place located?
(d) World's End.
4. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
5. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to transport the potion?
2. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
3. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
4. Who does Brant meet there?
5. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
2. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
3. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
4. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
5. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
6. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
7. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
8. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
9. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
10. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)