|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
2. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(d) Conspiracy theorist.
3. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
4. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
(a) Runs away.
5. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(a) Heavy taxes.
(b) No water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of worker is Robert?
2. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
3. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
4. Where was this place located?
5. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits in Cluracan in secret?
2. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
3. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
4. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
5. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
6. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
7. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
8. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
9. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
10. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)