|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
2. Where is this person from?
(d) Silver City.
3. To whom does this person go to for help?
4. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
5. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(b) No water.
(c) Heavy taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mairon's uncle?
2. To whom is this person an ambassador?
3. Who else is involved in the incident?
4. What type of story does the person tell?
5. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
2. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
3. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
4. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
5. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
6. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
7. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
8. Explain the regime of the city and how the rulers are viewed by Cluracan.
9. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
10. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)