|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
2. To whom does this person go to for help?
3. To which city is the character sent?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. Who is the one injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
2. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
3. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
4. What is the cause of the storm?
5. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
2. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
3. How long has it been since Cluracan visited Aurelian? What is the condition of the city when he arrives?
4. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
5. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
6. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
7. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
8. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
9. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
10. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)