|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brant meet there?
2. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
(b) Runs away.
3. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
4. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
(a) World's End.
5. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
2. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
3. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
4. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
5. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
2. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
3. How does Mairon react to Cluracan's prophecy?
4. What is the general atmosphere regarding the citizens of Aurelian? What is the tone of the city?
5. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
6. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
7. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
8. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
9. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
10. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)