|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(d) Farmer's house.
2. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
(a) World's End.
3. What item is used to transport the potion?
4. Who goes away with Mairon?
5. Who is Mairon's uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
2. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
3. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
4. What does the group do to pass the time?
5. Who is the one injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does Robert stay in the city? What does he learn about its existence?
2. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
3. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
4. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
5. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
6. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
7. Where is Cluracan from and why is he sent away?
8. Cluracan experiences a prophecy, albeit against his will. What is the prophecy?
9. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
10. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)