|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
2. What is the name of the main storyteller?
3. What word best describes the character in the tale?
4. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
5. Who is Mairon's uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
2. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
3. Who offers to tell the first story?
4. Who does Brant meet there?
5. What does the group do to pass the time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the stranded travelers do while the storm rages outside?
2. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
3. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
4. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
5. Who volunteers to tell the next tale? What is unusual about the character?
6. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
7. What does Cluracan learn about the current regime? How did it come to be? Who is in charge?
8. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
9. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
10. Who does Brant meet when he leaves the great room to find a restroom?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)