|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(a) St. Louis.
2. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) True story.
(b) Love story.
(c) Fairy tale.
3. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
4. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
5. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(d) Farmer's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
2. Where was this place located?
3. To whom is this person an ambassador?
4. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
5. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
2. What is the dream had by Cluracan? Who intervenes on Cluracan's behalf?
3. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
4. What is Mairon's political stance? How is the ruler viewed by his people?
5. Explain how Robert came to be on the mystical train and where he ended up as a final destination.
6. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
7. What does Brant learn about the inn? What does he learn about the storm?
8. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
9. Describe the tale told by Gaheris regarding the main character. What was unusual about the character?
10. According to the characters, what caused the unusual storm?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)