|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Jim has placed the year in the early 1900s, Brant believes that it is:
2. Where was the character born?
(c) Buenos Aires.
3. What is Prez's last name?
4. What was the final destination for the last ship?
5. Brant becomes lost in a series of:
(a) Guest rooms.
(d) Secret passages.
6. What activity does Prez resume in retirement?
(b) Writing a novel.
(d) Fixing timepieces.
7. Gadling intends to enter into which field?
8. What does Smiley demand from Prez?
(a) Worldly goods.
(d) His soul.
9. How old was the girl when she ran away from home?
10. Jim believes that the stowaway might be:
(b) A holy man.
(c) A girl.
(d) An escaped convict.
11. The girl's dream was to become which of the following?
12. Smiley warns Prez not to do what?
(a) Meet with other political leaders.
(b) Run for a second term.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Go on vacation.
13. In what year does Smiley appear on the scene?
14. According to myth, the leviathan is only one of _______ entities.
15. What word best describes Prez after his retirement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kathy shortly before the wedding can take place?
2. What is the main thing Prez gives to the people while in office?
3. The man refers to an incident that happened in approximately what year?
4. The man is in search of a character known as:
5. What is the cause of death for Prez.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)