|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is noticeably absent from this tale?
2. What is Prez's last name?
3. What does Gadling learn about Jim?
(a) Jim is a stowaway.
(b) Jim is a runaway.
(c) Jim is a king's son.
(d) Jim is a girl.
4. "Prez sightings" are often compared to sightings of:
5. The ship is caught in a storm of:
6. Who is the first to meet Prez in the after life?
(c) Young woman.
7. What activity does Prez resume in retirement?
(b) Writing a novel.
(d) Fixing timepieces.
8. In what year was Kennedy inaugurated?
9. Hob's Leviathan is based on which famous work?
(a) Moby Dick.
(d) Mutiny on the Bounty.
10. The character believes that it is what year?
11. Which president is mentioned as a major character in the text?
12. Brant becomes lost in a series of:
(a) Secret passages.
(c) Guest rooms.
13. The girl's dream was to become which of the following?
14. How old is the character?
15. Where was the character born?
(c) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Prez elected to the presidency?
2. The man refers to an incident that happened in approximately what year?
3. Who intervenes before anything can happen between Smiley and Prez?
4. What does Smiley offer to Prez?
5. Where does Brant end up on his journey?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)