|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the character?
2. Where does Brant end up on his journey?
3. What causes the storm?
(b) Bad luck.
4. What is the name of Prez's fiancee?
5. Which president is mentioned as a major character in the text?
6. The stowaway's stories suggest that women are:
7. "Call me Jim" refers to the opening of what great novel?
(a) Perfect Storm.
(b) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(c) Old Man and the Sea.
(d) Moby Dick.
8. Which author wrote the famous work?
9. The man is in search of a character known as:
10. Which was not one of the ships used by the girl?
(a) Sea Witch.
(b) QE 1.
(d) Spirit of Whitby.
11. What is the name of the mysterious character introduced to Brant?
12. What was the girl's first destination?
(a) New York.
13. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
14. The person quizzes Brant about which of the following topics?
15. What was the name of the ship's captain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character talking to Brant in the beginning of the chapter?
2. According to myth, the leviathan is only one of _______ entities.
3. Jim believes that the stowaway might be:
4. What is Prez's last name?
5. What job does the girl take onboard?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)