|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tells interesting stories to the crew?
2. How old is the character?
3. What does Smiley offer to Prez?
(c) Another presidential term.
(d) Return of Kathy.
4. Jim decides not to discuss which of the following?
(b) Criminal past.
(d) Future plans.
5. Although Jim has placed the year in the early 1900s, Brant believes that it is:
6. What happens to Kathy shortly before the wedding can take place?
(a) She runs away.
(b) Involved in a car accident.
7. Jim believes that the stowaway might be:
(a) An escaped convict.
(b) A holy man.
(d) A girl.
8. Which author wrote the famous work?
9. Who presents Prez to Boss Smiley in the afterlife?
10. How many masts does the ship have?
11. The character believes that it is what year?
12. What is the name of the mysterious character introduced to Brant?
13. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
14. What adjective best describes Prez's presidential life?
15. What is the name of Prez's fiancee?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Kennedy inaugurated?
2. What is the name of the ship that crashes onto the rocks?
3. What is the main thing Prez gives to the people while in office?
4. Where was the character born?
5. What does Gadling learn about Jim?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)