|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who presents Prez to Boss Smiley in the afterlife?
2. What adjective best describes Prez's presidential life?
3. Jim believes that the stowaway might be:
(a) An escaped convict.
(c) A girl.
(d) A holy man.
4. What kinds of things begin to occur after Prez is elected?
(d) Government uprising.
5. Where do the survivors of the ship go?
(b) Salvation Army.
(c) Police station.
(d) World's End.
6. What does Gadling learn about Jim?
(a) Jim is a king's son.
(b) Jim is a stowaway.
(c) Jim is a runaway.
(d) Jim is a girl.
7. The stranger tells Brant the history of this new character, beginning with his birth in what year?
8. What gift does Prez give to Morpheus at the end of the tale?
(a) Silk scarf.
(b) Campaign button.
(c) Undying gratitude.
(d) His father's watch.
9. The character believes that it is what year?
10. The stowaway's stories suggest that women are:
11. How many years is Prez the president?
12. What is the name of the ship that crashes onto the rocks?
(a) QE 1.
(b) Sea Hag.
(d) Sea Witch.
13. What is Smiley's nickname?
14. What does Smiley offer to Prez?
(b) Another presidential term.
(c) Return of Kathy.
15. The stowaway is from which country?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Prez sightings" are often compared to sightings of:
2. In what year does Smiley appear on the scene?
3. In what year was Kennedy inaugurated?
4. Which character is noticeably absent from this tale?
5. Where was the character born?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)