|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Prez the president?
2. "Call me Jim" refers to the opening of what great novel?
(a) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) Old Man and the Sea.
(d) Perfect Storm.
3. Smiley warns Prez not to do what?
(a) Go on vacation.
(b) Meet with other political leaders.
(c) Run for a second term.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. Where was the new character born?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. How old is Prez when he is elected to the office?
6. What was the name of the ship's captain?
7. The stranger tells Brant the history of this new character, beginning with his birth in what year?
8. What adjective best describes Prez's presidential life?
9. Where do the survivors of the ship go?
(a) World's End.
(b) Salvation Army.
(d) Police station.
10. Which president is mentioned as a major character in the text?
11. What was the final destination for the last ship?
12. The man is in search of a character known as:
13. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
14. What does Smiley demand from Prez?
(c) Worldly goods.
(d) His soul.
15. Jim decides not to discuss which of the following?
(a) Criminal past.
(d) Future plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Smiley's offers Prez staunchly refuses to do what?
2. Which author wrote the famous work?
3. Which character tells interesting stories to the crew?
4. Who intervenes before anything can happen between Smiley and Prez?
5. What is the name of Prez's fiancee?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)