|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man refers to an incident that happened in approximately what year?
2. What is the name of the ship that crashes onto the rocks?
(a) Sea Witch.
(c) QE 1.
(d) Sea Hag.
3. What was the final destination for the last ship?
4. What gift does Prez give to Morpheus at the end of the tale?
(a) Campaign button.
(b) Undying gratitude.
(c) Silk scarf.
(d) His father's watch.
5. The character believes that it is what year?
6. Who does Brant meet at this location?
7. What activity does Prez resume in retirement?
(a) Writing a novel.
(d) Fixing timepieces.
8. What adjective best describes Prez's presidential life?
9. What was the girl's first destination?
(c) New York.
10. Where was the character born?
(b) Buenos Aires.
11. "Call me Jim" refers to the opening of what great novel?
(a) Old Man and the Sea.
(b) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(c) Perfect Storm.
(d) Moby Dick.
12. What is the main thing Prez gives to the people while in office?
(a) Tax breaks.
(b) New jobs.
(d) Peace and prosperity.
13. Which was not one of the ships used by the girl?
(a) QE 1.
(c) Sea Witch.
(d) Spirit of Whitby.
14. What is the name of the character talking to Brant in the beginning of the chapter?
15. Who is the first to meet Prez in the after life?
(a) Young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim decides not to discuss which of the following?
2. Which character is noticeably absent from this tale?
3. What is the name of the mysterious character introduced to Brant?
4. What was the name of the man that owned the last ship?
5. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)