Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the character born?
2. Where was the new character born?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. Who presents Prez to Boss Smiley in the afterlife?
4. "Call me Jim" refers to the opening of what great novel?
(a) Old Man and the Sea.
(b) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(c) Perfect Storm.
(d) Moby Dick.
5. What was the name of the man that owned the last ship?
6. How many years is Prez the president?
7. What happens to Kathy shortly before the wedding can take place?
(a) She runs away.
(c) Involved in a car accident.
8. The Sea Witch is illustrated as what type of ship?
(c) Steam powered.
(d) Ship rigged.
9. Which character intends to start a new life with a new identity?
10. Gadling intends to enter into which field?
11. What is the cause of death for Prez.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Heart failure.
12. What does Smiley offer to Prez?
(a) Return of Kathy.
(d) Another presidential term.
13. The man is in search of a character known as:
14. How old is Prez when he is elected to the office?
15. How old was the girl when she ran away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship's captain?
2. Which author wrote the famous work?
3. What is Smiley's nickname?
4. Where was the character born?
5. How many masts does the ship have?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)