|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Robert find?
(a) Old man.
(c) Old woman.
2. To whom is this person an ambassador?
3. What type of story does the person tell?
(b) Fairy tale.
(c) Love story.
(d) True story.
4. The character discovered that he was actually in _________.
(a) Detroit city.
(b) Dreamscape city.
(d) Land of the Lost.
5. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
6. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
7. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(d) St. Louis.
8. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) Land's End.
(c) End of the Road.
(d) World's End.
9. How did the character typically travel back and forth to work?
10. Where was this place located?
(c) World's End.
11. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
(a) Inner city.
(c) Parallel world.
12. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
13. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
14. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
15. Who is Mairon's uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
2. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
3. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
4. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
5. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)