|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Make shadow puppets.
(b) Play dominos.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Tell stories.
2. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
3. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
4. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(b) Free money.
5. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) High winds.
(b) Supernatural event.
(c) Cold front from the north.
6. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
7. To which city is the character sent?
8. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
9. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
(b) Castle guards.
10. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
11. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
12. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
13. Where is this person from?
(a) Silver City.
14. What item is used to transport the potion?
15. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
2. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
3. How did the character typically travel back and forth to work?
4. Who offers to tell the first story?
5. What is the name of the main storyteller?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)