|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which city is the character sent?
2. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
(b) Lady Luck.
(c) Prince of Power.
(d) Lord Shaper.
3. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
4. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(c) Living in a movie.
(d) Watching a play.
5. To whom does this person go to for help?
6. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Trucker and Moore.
(b) Tringali and Mack.
(c) Tucker and Mooney.
(d) Tanner and Mason.
7. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
8. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
9. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
10. Who is the one injured?
11. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
12. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Play dominos.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Make shadow puppets.
13. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
14. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Run out of money.
(b) Car accident.
(c) One is kidnapped.
(d) Flat tire.
15. What type of story does the person tell?
(b) True story.
(c) Fairy tale.
(d) Love story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
2. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
3. Who goes away with Mairon?
4. Who is Mairon's uncle?
5. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)