|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(a) Dead ancestor.
2. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(d) Farmer's house.
3. Who does Brant meet there?
4. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
(a) Mairn ad Mab.
(b) Innocent and Mab.
(c) Cluracan and Mairon.
(d) Innocent and Carys.
5. What is the name of the main storyteller?
6. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Tell stories.
(b) Play dominos.
(c) Make shadow puppets.
(d) Play cards.
7. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
8. What type of worker is Robert?
(a) Blue collar.
(d) White collar.
9. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
10. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
11. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) Cold front from the north.
(b) Supernatural event.
(c) High winds.
12. Who goes away with Mairon?
13. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
14. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(c) Guest cottage.
15. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
2. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
3. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
4. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
5. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)