|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is involved in the incident?
2. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
3. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(c) Heavy taxes.
(d) No water.
4. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 600 years,
(c) 1200 years.
(d) 750 years.
5. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
6. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
7. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) They do not know each other.
8. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
9. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
10. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
11. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(b) Dead ancestor.
12. To whom is this person an ambassador?
13. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
(a) World's End.
14. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) World's End.
(b) End of the Road.
(c) Land's End.
(d) St. Elsewhere.
15. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(d) Free money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
2. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
3. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
4. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
5. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)