Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(d) Guest cottage.
2. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
3. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(d) Dead ancestor.
4. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) Supernatural event.
(c) High winds.
(d) Cold front from the north.
5. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
6. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
7. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
8. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
9. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(d) Conspiracy theorist.
10. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(c) St. Louis.
11. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) One is kidnapped.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Run out of money.
12. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Broken ribs.
(d) Cuts and scratches.
13. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
14. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) World's End.
(b) St. Elsewhere.
(c) Land's End.
(d) End of the Road.
15. Who is Mairon's uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
2. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
4. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
5. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)