|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(b) Conspiracy theorist.
2. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
3. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
4. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(a) Living in a movie.
(c) Watching a play.
5. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
(d) World's End.
6. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
7. What is the name of the main storyteller?
8. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
9. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
10. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Make shadow puppets.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Play dominos.
(d) Play cards.
11. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
12. Who goes away with Mairon?
13. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
14. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
15. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
(d) Military base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
2. How did the character typically travel back and forth to work?
3. Where is this person from?
4. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)