|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(b) Living in a movie.
(c) Watching a play.
2. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Love story.
(b) True story.
(c) Fairy tale.
3. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(d) Farmer's house.
4. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
5. Who else is involved in the incident?
6. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
(a) Inner city.
(b) Parallel world.
7. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
8. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
9. What is the name of the main storyteller?
10. Who is Mairon's uncle?
11. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
12. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
13. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(d) Free money.
14. Who offers to tell the first story?
15. Where was this place located?
(b) World's End.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
2. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
3. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
4. What item is used to transport the potion?
5. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)