|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tanner and Mason.
(b) Tringali and Mack.
(c) Trucker and Moore.
(d) Tucker and Mooney.
2. Who goes away with Mairon?
3. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
4. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Fairy tale.
(c) True story.
(d) Love story.
5. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
6. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
(a) Runs away.
7. Who does Brant meet there?
8. Who is Mairon's uncle?
9. What is the cause of the storm?
(b) High winds.
(c) Cold front from the north.
(d) Supernatural event.
10. What item is used to transport the potion?
11. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
12. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
13. What is the name of the main storyteller?
14. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
15. Where was this place located?
(d) World's End.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
2. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
3. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
4. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
5. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)