|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the character in the tale?
2. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) One is kidnapped.
(b) Run out of money.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Flat tire.
3. Where does Brant go in the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Auto mechanic's garage.
4. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) End of the Road.
(b) Land's End.
(c) World's End.
(d) St. Elsewhere.
5. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
(d) World's End.
6. What item is used to transport the potion?
7. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
8. To whom does this person go to for help?
9. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(c) The animal.
10. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(d) Dead ancestor.
11. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
(b) Military base.
12. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Play dominos.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Make shadow puppets.
(d) Tell stories.
13. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
14. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
15. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
2. What type of worker is Robert?
3. Who offers to tell the first story?
4. What is the name of the main storyteller?
5. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)