|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Make shadow puppets.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Play dominos.
(d) Play cards.
2. Where is this person from?
(d) Silver City.
3. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(b) Living in a movie.
(c) Watching a play.
4. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
(a) Parallel world.
(d) Inner city.
5. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
6. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
7. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
8. Who does Brant meet there?
9. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(c) The animal.
10. Where was this place located?
(b) World's End.
11. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
12. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
13. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) True story.
(c) Love story.
(d) Fairy tale.
14. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(b) Free money.
15. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
(a) Innocent and Mab.
(b) Cluracan and Mairon.
(c) Innocent and Carys.
(d) Mairn ad Mab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
2. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
3. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
4. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
5. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)