|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 750 years.
(c) 1200 years.
(d) 1000 years.
2. Who goes away with Mairon?
3. Where does Brant go in the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Auto mechanic's garage.
4. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Flat tire.
(c) One is kidnapped.
(d) Run out of money.
6. Who is Mairon's uncle?
7. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
8. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
9. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(b) Heavy taxes.
(d) No water.
10. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) Supernatural event.
(b) Cold front from the north.
(d) High winds.
11. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
12. Who did Robert find?
(b) Old woman.
(c) Old man.
13. Where was this place located?
(c) World's End.
14. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
15. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
2. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
3. What word best describes the character in the tale?
4. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
5. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)