Mid-Book Test (up to Hob's Leviathan)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where was this place located?
c) World's End.
2. Jim decides not to discuss which of the following?
b) Criminal past.
c) Future plans.
3. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
b) Conspiracy theorist.
4. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
5. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
6. What was the name of the ship's captain?
This section contains 358 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)