|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does this person go to for help?
2. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 1200 years.
(d) 750 years.
3. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(b) The animal.
4. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
(a) World's End.
5. Where is this person from?
(d) Silver City.
6. Who did Robert find?
(a) Old woman.
(d) Old man.
7. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
8. Who goes away with Mairon?
9. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
10. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) They do not know each other.
11. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(c) Conspiracy theorist.
12. What is the name of the main storyteller?
13. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
14. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
15. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is this person an ambassador?
2. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
3. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
4. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
5. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)