|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(c) Dead ancestor.
2. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
(a) Mairn ad Mab.
(b) Innocent and Carys.
(c) Innocent and Mab.
(d) Cluracan and Mairon.
3. What is Innocent's title?
4. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
5. To whom does this person go to for help?
6. Who goes away with Mairon?
7. To which city is the character sent?
8. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 1200 years.
(d) 750 years.
9. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
10. To whom is this person an ambassador?
11. What is the name of the main storyteller?
12. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) End of the Road.
(c) Land's End.
(d) World's End.
13. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(b) Farmer's house.
14. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
15. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
(b) Military base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was this place located?
2. Who else is involved in the incident?
3. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
4. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
5. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)