|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(a) Old people.
2. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
3. Where is this person from?
(c) Silver City.
4. Who did Robert find?
(a) Old woman.
(d) Old man.
5. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tucker and Mooney.
(b) Tanner and Mason.
(c) Trucker and Moore.
(d) Tringali and Mack.
6. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
7. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(a) Guest cottage.
8. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 600 years,
(c) 1200 years.
(d) 750 years.
9. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
10. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
11. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
12. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
13. What is the cause of the storm?
(b) Supernatural event.
(c) High winds.
(d) Cold front from the north.
14. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Fairy tale.
(b) Love story.
(d) True story.
15. To whom does this person go to for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
2. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
3. What is the name of the main storyteller?
4. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
5. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)