|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
2. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(d) Old people.
3. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
4. What word best describes the character in the tale?
5. What type of worker is Robert?
(a) Blue collar.
(d) White collar.
6. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(c) Farmer's house.
7. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(b) Conspiracy theorist.
8. Who is the one injured?
9. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
10. Who else is involved in the incident?
11. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
12. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
13. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
14. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
(b) Parallel world.
(c) Inner city.
15. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(d) Free money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
2. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
3. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
4. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
5. What type of story does the person tell?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)