|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of worker is Robert?
(a) White collar.
(c) Blue collar.
2. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
3. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
4. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(a) Conspiracy theorist.
5. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
6. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(b) Old people.
7. What is the cause of the storm?
(a) Supernatural event.
(b) High winds.
(d) Cold front from the north.
8. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
9. Where does Mairon go during the uproar?
(c) Military base.
10. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
(c) World's End.
11. Who else is involved in the incident?
12. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
13. What item is used to transport the potion?
14. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
15. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
2. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
3. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
4. To whom does this person go to for help?
5. To whom is this person an ambassador?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)