|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Play dominos.
(b) Make shadow puppets.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Tell stories.
2. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
3. Who does Brant meet there?
4. To whom is this person an ambassador?
5. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) Land's End.
(c) World's End.
(d) End of the Road.
6. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
7. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
8. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(a) Dead ancestor.
9. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
10. To whom does this person go to for help?
11. What word best describes the character in the tale?
12. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
13. Who is the one injured?
14. What item is used to transport the potion?
15. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to tell the first story?
2. What type of story does the person tell?
3. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
4. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
5. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)