|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(d) Old people.
2. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
3. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(a) No water.
(d) Heavy taxes.
4. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Broken ribs.
(c) Cuts and scratches.
5. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
6. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
7. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tringali and Mack.
(b) Tanner and Mason.
(c) Tucker and Mooney.
(d) Trucker and Moore.
8. Who offers to tell the first story?
9. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(d) Farmer's house.
10. Where is this person from?
(a) Silver City.
11. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(c) St. Louis.
12. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
13. What word best describes the character in the tale?
14. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
15. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
(a) Castle guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
2. Who is Mairon's uncle?
3. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
4. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
5. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)