|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Love story.
(c) Fairy tale.
(d) True story.
2. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
3. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
4. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
5. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(b) Living in a movie.
(c) Watching a play.
6. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
7. Where does Brant go in the beginning of this chapter?
(c) Auto mechanic's garage.
8. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(c) St. Louis.
9. To whom is this person an ambassador?
10. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
11. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(d) Old people.
12. What is the name of the main storyteller?
13. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
(b) Guest cottage.
14. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
15. Who else is involved in the incident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
2. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
3. What word best describes the character in the tale?
4. To whom does this person go to for help?
5. Who goes away with Mairon?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)