Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Run out of money.
(d) One is kidnapped.
2. How long has it been since the last time the character went to the city?
(a) 600 years,
(b) 1200 years.
(c) 750 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. Who goes away with Mairon?
4. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(c) Old people.
5. What item is used to transport the potion?
6. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(a) Free money.
7. Where was this place located?
(c) World's End.
8. What word best describes the character in the tale?
9. What is the name of the main storyteller?
10. Who did Robert find?
(c) Old woman.
(d) Old man.
11. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
(a) Castle guards.
12. What does Mairon conjure while in hiding?
(c) Dead ancestor.
13. What type of story does the person tell?
(a) Fairy tale.
(b) True story.
(d) Love story.
14. Who intercedes on Cluracan's behalf?
15. Who is the one injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
2. What is the cause of the storm?
3. What happens to Mairon shortly after he conjures the person?
4. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
5. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)