|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Robert find?
(c) Old man.
(d) Old woman.
2. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(a) Watching a play.
(d) Living in a movie.
3. Who offers to tell the first story?
4. Where is this person from?
(d) Silver City.
5. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
6. Where was this place located?
(a) World's End.
7. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(c) Broken ribs.
(d) Cuts and scratches.
8. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
(d) Castle guards.
9. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
10. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
11. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
12. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
13. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
14. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
15. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
2. What is the cause of the storm?
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
4. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
5. What is Cluracan's next unplanned destination?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)