|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe this new character?
2. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(a) St. Louis.
3. Who did Robert find?
(a) Old man.
(c) Old woman.
4. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(a) No water.
(b) Heavy taxes.
5. Where does Cluracan meet Nuara?
(b) World's End.
6. Who visits Cluracan in secret?
7. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
8. Who is Mairon's uncle?
9. What two leaders have been joined to create one person?
(a) Innocent and Carys.
(b) Cluracan and Mairon.
(c) Innocent and Mab.
(d) Mairn ad Mab.
10. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
11. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) Land's End.
(c) End of the Road.
(d) World's End.
12. What is spread throughout the city connected to Mairon?
(c) Free money.
13. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
14. What type of worker is Robert?
(a) White collar.
(c) Blue collar.
15. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
2. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
3. To whom does this person go to for help?
4. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
5. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)