Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - A Tale of Two Cities
1. The story starts out with two people traveling. Who are the people and where are they going?
2. What time of year is it? What are the weather conditions?
3. Explain the accident in which Tucker sustained minor injuries and Mooney suffered major injuries.
4. What does Tucker do when he discovers that Charlene is injured? Where do they go?
5. Brant falls into a deep sleep. What does Brant see when he awakes?
6. What do the stranded travelers...
This section contains 792 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)