Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - A Tale of Two Cities
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
2. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
3. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
4. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
6. Who is the one injured?
7. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
8. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
9. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
10. What item is used to transport the potion?
11. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
This section contains 1,642 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)