|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cerements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship is caught in a storm of:
2. Hob's Leviathan is based on which famous work?
(b) Moby Dick.
(d) Mutiny on the Bounty.
3. Where does the character hail from?
(c) Loire Valley.
4. What is the name of the character talking to Brant in the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the character work?
2. Who listens to Brant's unusual tale?
3. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
4. What type of worker is Robert?
5. What is the name of the ship that crashes onto the rocks?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)