|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cerements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the girl when she ran away from home?
2. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
3. Brant becomes lost in a series of:
(a) Guest rooms.
(c) Secret passages.
4. What word best describes the character in the tale?
5. In what year does Smiley appear on the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
2. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
3. Smiley warns Prez not to do what?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. What part of Veltis' body is damaged after she asks for proof of her safety in returning to Litharge?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)