|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cerements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hob's Leviathan is based on which famous work?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) Mutiny on the Bounty.
2. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
3. What was done with the corpse?
(b) Lit on fire.
(c) Buried at sea.
(d) Fed to birds.
4. In what year was Kennedy inaugurated?
5. Who intervenes before anything can happen between Smiley and Prez?
(c) The fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. The leviathan is a gatekeeper to which location?
2. What is the name of the main storyteller?
3. What was the first type of disposal observed by Petrefex?
4. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
5. Where was this place located?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)