|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Golden Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) Land's End.
(b) End of the Road.
(c) St. Elsewhere.
(d) World's End.
2. The person quizzes Brant about which of the following topics?
3. Where was the new character born?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
5. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What element makes it impossible for fairies to escape?
2. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
3. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
4. What does Cluracan use against Mairon?
5. Although Jim has placed the year in the early 1900s, Brant believes that it is:
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)