|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Golden Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smiley demand from Prez?
(a) His soul.
(b) Worldly goods.
2. Which character is noticeably absent from this tale?
3. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
4. What is the cause of death for Prez.
(a) Heart failure.
(c) Car accident.
5. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(c) Conspiracy theorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
2. Where is Cluracan put after he crosses paths with Mairon?
3. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
4. What word best describes the character in the tale?
5. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)