|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hob's Leviathan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gadling learn about Jim?
(a) Jim is a runaway.
(b) Jim is a stowaway.
(c) Jim is a king's son.
(d) Jim is a girl.
2. According to myth, the leviathan is only one of _______ entities.
3. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
4. What is the name of the character talking to Brant in the beginning of the chapter?
5. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(b) Living in a movie.
(c) Watching a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the character in the tale?
2. What type of story does the person tell?
3. How old is the character?
4. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
5. Where was this place located?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)