|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cluracan's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) End of the Road.
(b) St. Elsewhere.
(c) World's End.
(d) Land's End.
2. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
3. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
4. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
5. What word best describes the character in the tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
2. What is Cluracan's reaction to Mairon's actions?
3. What type of story does the person tell?
4. What is the cause of the storm?
5. What is the alternate name used for the would-be helper?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)