|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cluracan's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main oppression of the people of Aurelian?
(c) Heavy taxes.
(d) No water.
2. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
3. What part of Cluracan's anatomy is in danger?
4. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
5. How does the author describe the laws in Aurelian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluracan is suddenly struck by which of the following?
2. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
3. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
4. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
5. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)