|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cluracan's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is this person an ambassador?
2. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Cuts and scratches.
(d) Broken ribs.
3. What rapidly attacks Mairon after his untimely death?
4. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) They do not know each other.
5. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
2. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
3. Cluracan is originally sent to upset which of the following?
4. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
5. What type of story does the person tell?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)