|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
2. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
3. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
4. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
5. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) Land's End.
(c) End of the Road.
(d) World's End.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
2. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
3. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
4. Who is the one injured?
5. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)