|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
2. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
3. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
4. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
(a) Old people.
5. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character discovered that he was actually in _________.
2. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
3. What appears in different ways in different worlds?
4. Who is the one injured?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)