|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(a) Conspiracy theorist.
2. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Trucker and Moore.
(b) Tucker and Mooney.
(c) Tringali and Mack.
(d) Tanner and Mason.
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Play dominos.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Make shadow puppets.
(d) Play cards.
4. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) They do not know each other.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
5. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
2. What type of worker is Robert?
3. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
4. What is the name of the main storyteller?
5. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)