|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The character went wandering through the city looking for what?
2. How long did Robert wander through the strange place before finding a person to whom he could talk?
3. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Run out of money.
(c) One is kidnapped.
(d) Flat tire.
4. Who did Robert find?
(b) Old woman.
(d) Old man.
5. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Cuts and scratches.
(c) Broken ribs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
2. Who is the one injured?
3. Robert becomes deathly afraid of which of the following?
4. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
5. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)