|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(a) Broken ribs.
(d) Cuts and scratches.
2. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
3. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(b) The animal.
4. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tucker and Mooney.
(b) Trucker and Moore.
(c) Tanner and Mason.
(d) Tringali and Mack.
5. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character discovered that he was actually in _________.
2. What does the group do to pass the time?
3. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
4. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
5. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)