|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) They do not know each other.
2. What word best describes the character in the tale?
3. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) St. Elsewhere.
(b) End of the Road.
(c) World's End.
(d) Land's End.
4. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
5. Who is the one injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
2. Who decides to stay behind as everyone else is leaving the port in the storm?
3. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
4. Who did Robert find?
5. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)