|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tanner and Mason.
(b) Trucker and Moore.
(c) Tringali and Mack.
(d) Tucker and Mooney.
2. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
3. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
(b) Watching a play.
(d) Living in a movie.
4. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Tell stories.
(b) Play dominos.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Make shadow puppets.
5. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the character in the tale?
2. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
3. What adjective best describes the beautiful woman?
4. Who did Robert find?
5. What word is used to describe the animal that leaped out in front of the car?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)