|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
2. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(d) They do not know each other.
3. What item is used to transport the potion?
4. What did the car hit when trying to avoid the animal?
(a) The animal.
5. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) Land's End.
(b) St. Elsewhere.
(c) World's End.
(d) End of the Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
2. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
3. Robert and the beautiful woman decided that they were caught in the dreaming city's _______.
4. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
5. What being takes Charlene away for treatment?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)