|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Tale of Two Cities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes how Brant felt when he was driving in the storm.
2. The storyteller tells a tale about a man named _____.
3. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(b) Farmer's house.
4. What kind of injuries were suffered by Brant?
(b) Broken ribs.
(d) Cuts and scratches.
5. Which of the following best describes Robert after his train experience?
(a) Conspiracy theorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
2. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
4. What kind of storm hits and causes everything to halt?
5. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)