|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hob's Leviathan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gadling learn about Jim?
(a) Jim is a king's son.
(b) Jim is a girl.
(c) Jim is a runaway.
(d) Jim is a stowaway.
2. Who goes away with Mairon?
3. "Call me Jim" refers to the opening of what great novel?
(a) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) Old Man and the Sea.
(d) Perfect Storm.
4. What does "vituperate" mean in context to the story?
5. After leaving the inn, Tucker discovers that he is the only one to remember ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sea Witch is illustrated as what type of ship?
2. When Brant sees Charlene talking to the strange animals, he thinks that he might be doing what?
3. Which is not amongst the group of people talking with Charlene?
4. Where was this place located?
5. The character believes that it is what year?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)