A Tale of Two Cities
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Tucker and Mooney.
(b) Tanner and Mason.
(c) Trucker and Moore.
(d) Tringali and Mack.
2. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
3. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) Run out of money.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Flat tire.
(d) One is kidnapped.
6. Who is the one injured?
7. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(a) Farmer's house.
8. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) End of the Road.
(b) Land's End.
(c) World's End.
(d) St. Elsewhere.
9. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
This section contains 2,508 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)