A Tale of Two Cities
1. What are the names of the two people traveling together?
(a) Trucker and Moore.
(b) Tucker and Mooney.
(c) Tanner and Mason.
(d) Tringali and Mack.
2. In what capacity does the couple know each other?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) They do not know each other.
(d) Brother and sister.
3. Where is the couple going to as a final destination?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What mode of transportation is the couple using on the trip?
5. What unfortunate event happens along the way?
(a) One is kidnapped.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Run out of money.
(d) Flat tire.
6. Who is the one injured?
7. Where is the injured person taken for treatment?
(c) Farmer's house.
8. What is the name of the place the injured one is taken?
(a) End of the Road.
(b) St. Elsewhere.
(c) World's End.
(d) Land's End.
9. Who falls into a long and deep sleep?
This section contains 2,508 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)