A Tale of Two Cities
* Tucker and Mooney go to Chicago.
* There is a car accident.
* Mooney is injured.
* Tucker takes Mooney to an inn for help.
* Mooney is treated.
* Many strange creatures are at the inn.
* No one remembers Mooney except for Tucker.
* Robert's tale is told.
* Brant meets Klaproth at the inn.
* Reader meets Cluracan.
* Cluracan tells a tale about a journey to the city of Aurelian.
* Cluracan is arrested.
* Cluracan is saved by Morpheus.
* There is a great uprising in the city.
* Cluracan helps to bring down the evil ruler.
* Mairon throws himself out of a tower and dies.
* Cluracan makes his way to World's End.
* The reader is introduced to a seventeen-year-old girl who refers to herself as Jim.
* Jim was born on the penal colony of Australia in 1897.
* Jim escaped and went to sea to become a sailor.
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)