A Tale of Two Cities
• Tucker and Mooney go to Chicago.
• There is a car accident.
• Mooney is injured.
• Tucker takes Mooney to an inn for help.
• Mooney is treated.
• Many strange creatures are at the inn.
• No one remembers Mooney except for Tucker.
• Robert's tale is told.
• Brant meets Klaproth at the inn.
• Reader meets Cluracan.
• Cluracan tells a tale about a journey to the city of Aurelian.
• Cluracan is arrested.
• Cluracan is saved by Morpheus.
• There is a great uprising in the city.
• Cluracan helps to bring down the evil ruler.
• Mairon throws himself out of a tower and dies.
• Cluracan makes his way to World's End.
• The reader is introduced to a seventeen-year-old girl who refers to herself as Jim.
• Jim was born on the penal colony of Australia in 1897.
• Jim escaped and went to sea to become...
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)