|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
2. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
3. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
4. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
5. What does Loki offer the Corinthian?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the story of the ladies' man, his wife and his three children relate to the book's themes? In what way does the story signify the origins of the Furies?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)