|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
2. What is the name of Alex's home?
3. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
4. Who does Loki curse as he lies in prison?
5. What does Morpheus throw off the peak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Corinthian see through Carla's eyes?
2. Why does Raven say Noah had more luck with the doves?
3. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
4. What does Loki claim happened to him when Odin comes down?
5. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
6. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
7. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
8. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
9. What does Rose find in Paul's cellar?
10. How do the Furies react to Lyta's need to avenge her son's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the theme of revenge.
1. In what way is revenge one of the central themes of the story?
2. What meaning does it give the novel that it is the women who are looking for revenge?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gaiman use the prologue to introduce the world of Dreaming and its characters? Why is it necessary to have a prologue for this book?
Essay Topic 3
How is the Dream world different from Earth? How does Gaiman make his fantasy world believable?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)