|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the customer who peeks under the waitress's mask at Lux?
2. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
3. Who does Morpheus take with him to confront the Furies?
4. What does Morpheus ask Lucien to bring him?
5. Which character splits into two?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
2. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
3. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
4. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
5. Why does Raven say Noah had more luck with the doves?
6. What does Morpheus do on Thirstday?
7. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
8. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
9. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
10. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
How does the story of the ladies' man, his wife and his three children relate to the book's themes? In what way does the story signify the origins of the Furies?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)