|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Lyta see Larissa in the Dreaming?
2. What kind of animal does Larissa sacrifice?
3. Who do the Furies kill in this section?
4. What kind of bird does Morpheus feed on earth?
5. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
2. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
3. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
4. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
5. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
6. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
7. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
8. How does Mervyn die?
9. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
10. What does Puck say about Daniel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gaiman represent Death? What does this representation say about the way Gaiman views the world? In what way is Gaiman's representation of Death different from normal representations? Is Gaiman's representation of Death entirely unique?
Essay Topic 2
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)