|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What play toy do Lucien and the others give Daniel as they wait for Morpheus?
2. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
3. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
4. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
5. Who did Lucifer promise to destroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
2. What does the Corinthian see through Carla's eyes?
3. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
4. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
5. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
6. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
7. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
8. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
9. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
10. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
How does Morpheus feel about the death of his son? How does the death of Morpheus's son affect the decisions he makes in the story?
Essay Topic 3
How does Gaiman use the character of Lucifer in the story? How is it different to Lucifer's usual role in fiction? How does Gaiman stay true to Lucifer's character in spite of the fact he is using him in an unconventional way?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)