|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larissa tell Lyta to do?
2. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
3. Who does Morpheus take with him to confront the Furies?
4. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
5. What play toy do Lucien and the others give Daniel as they wait for Morpheus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
2. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
3. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
4. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
5. What does the author suggest Loki's life will be like beneath the earth?
6. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
7. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
8. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
9. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
10. How does Mervyn die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Morpheus feel about the death of his son? How does the death of Morpheus's son affect the decisions he makes in the story?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)