|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
2. With what do the Furies sting Morpheus?
3. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
4. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
5. What kind of stone is the emerald?
Essay Topic 1
How does Morpheus feel about the death of his son? How does the death of Morpheus's son affect the decisions he makes in the story?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gaiman use the prologue to introduce the world of Dreaming and its characters? Why is it necessary to have a prologue for this book?
Essay Topic 3
How does Gaiman represent Death? What does this representation say about the way Gaiman views the world? In what way is Gaiman's representation of Death different from normal representations? Is Gaiman's representation of Death entirely unique?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)