Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ravens are a sign of what?
2. Who does Rose find out has died when she returns to Los Angeles?
3. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
4. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
5. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
Essay Topic 1
How does the story of the ladies' man, his wife and his three children relate to the book's themes? In what way does the story signify the origins of the Furies?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gaiman use the prologue to introduce the world of Dreaming and its characters? Why is it necessary to have a prologue for this book?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)