|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
2. Who does the Corinthian hear hiding in the shadows?
3. What does Morpheus ask Lucien to bring him?
4. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
5. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gaiman represent Death? What does this representation say about the way Gaiman views the world? In what way is Gaiman's representation of Death different from normal representations? Is Gaiman's representation of Death entirely unique?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gaiman use the prologue to introduce the world of Dreaming and its characters? Why is it necessary to have a prologue for this book?
Essay Topic 3
What is the Furies role in the novel? How do the Furies relate to popular culture and what meaning does this relationship give the story?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)