Mid-Book Test (up to Part Six)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the Corinthian?
2. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
3. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
4. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
5. What kind of creature is Nuala?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is Nuala?
2. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
3. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
This section contains 929 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)