|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
2. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
3. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
4. In which state was Lyta brought up?
5. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
2. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
3. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
4. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
5. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
6. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
7. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
8. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
9. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
10. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
How is the Dream world different from Earth? How does Gaiman make his fantasy world believable?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)