|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
2. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
3. What is the name of Nuala's world?
4. What is Pinkerton's real name?
5. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carla learn in this section?
2. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
3. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
4. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
5. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
6. How does Cain die in this section?
7. Describe Rose's dream.
8. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
9. Who is Nuala?
10. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
How does Morpheus feel about the death of his son? How does the death of Morpheus's son affect the decisions he makes in the story?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)