|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what has Delirium changed?
2. What does Abel say fills his house?
3. Carla finds a photograph of what in Lyta's apartment?
4. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
5. What is the name of Paul McGuire's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nuala?
2. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
3. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
4. Describe the character of Matthew.
5. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
6. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
7. Who are the Three Fates?
8. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
9. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
10. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Morpheus choose to come back as Daniel? Was Daniel always in line to become Dream? What suggestions are there in the book that this is the case?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)