|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carla finds a photograph of what in Lyta's apartment?
2. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
3. Where is Rose going in a few days?
4. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
5. Where do the three fates say Daniel's kidnappers will put him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
2. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
3. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
4. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
5. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
6. What is a Corinthian?
7. What does the Corinthian see through Carla's eyes?
8. How does Cain die in this section?
9. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
10. Who is Nuala?
Essay Topic 1
How does Morpheus feel about the death of his son? How does the death of Morpheus's son affect the decisions he makes in the story?
Essay Topic 2
How does the story of the ladies' man, his wife and his three children relate to the book's themes? In what way does the story signify the origins of the Furies?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to who he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or her ideas about life?
3. How has his or her character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 1,332 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)