|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
(b) The Corinthian.
2. What does Paul say his job was before he met Alex?
(a) A ditch digger.
(b) A priest.
(c) A grave digger.
(d) An under-gardener.
3. What kind of animal talks to the homeless man?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
4. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Dreamstone.
(b) A Heavenstone.
(c) A Hellstone.
(d) A Moonstone.
5. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
(a) The Merchant of Venice.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
2. What kind of animal drips poison into Loki's eye sockets?
3. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
4. With what do the Furies sting Morpheus?
5. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mervyn die?
2. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
3. What does Loki claim happened to him when Odin comes down?
4. What does Morpheus do on Thirstday?
5. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
6. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
7. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
8. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
9. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
10. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)