|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
(a) From a tooth brush.
(b) From a toilet.
(c) From heart surgery.
(d) From a kidney transplant.
2. Which character splits into two?
3. Where does the secret passageway that Rose finds lead?
(a) The loft.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The Dreaming.
4. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her intuition.
(b) Her magic powers.
(c) Her reading skills.
(d) Her true shape.
5. What was the name of Morpheous's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul say his job was before he met Alex?
2. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
3. With whom does Larissa have a grudge?
4. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
5. What kind of bird does Morpheus feed on earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
2. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
3. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
4. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
5. What is the emerald stone?
6. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
7. Why does Raven say Noah had more luck with the doves?
8. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
9. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
10. What does Loki claim happened to him when Odin comes down?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)