|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corinthian take from Carla's dead body?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hair.
2. What is Vixen's real name?
3. Who dreams of the meal Morpheus eats in part eight?
(a) A European king.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) An Australian politician.
(d) A Sri Lankan chef.
4. What play toy do Lucien and the others give Daniel as they wait for Morpheus?
(a) A rattle.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A soccer ball.
5. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A bull.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
2. With whom does Larissa have a grudge?
3. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
4. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
5. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
2. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
3. What does the Corinthian see through Carla's eyes?
4. What does Morpheus do on Thirstday?
5. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
6. What does Puck say about Daniel?
7. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
8. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
9. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
10. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)