|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Merchant of Venice.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
2. The ravens are a sign of what?
(b) A storm.
3. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her true shape.
(c) Her magic powers.
(d) Her intuition.
4. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A bull.
(d) A tortoise.
5. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His poem.
(b) His declaration of love.
(c) His wedding vows.
(d) His speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
2. What was the name of Morpheous's son?
3. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
4. What city does Larissa live in?
5. To whom does Morpheus give the stone in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
2. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
3. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
4. How do the Furies react to Lyta's need to avenge her son's death?
5. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
6. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
7. What is the emerald stone?
8. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
9. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
10. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)