|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Death meet Morpheus?
(a) In an empy cave.
(b) Under a volcano.
(c) On an empty peak.
(d) In a busy bar.
2. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
(c) The Corinthian.
3. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(a) Rose's grandfather.
(c) Rose's father.
4. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
(a) A gun.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
5. For whom are the five children looking?
(c) Their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
2. What kind of animal talks to the homeless man?
3. What kind of animal does Larissa sacrifice?
4. What does Curacan throw onto his sister?
5. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
2. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
3. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
4. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
5. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
6. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
7. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
8. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
9. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
10. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)