|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
2. What is the man's lighter shaped like?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A heart.
(c) A church.
(d) A cross.
3. What kind of flowers are growing in Alex's conservatory?
4. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) A ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
2. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
3. Where does does Lyta find the Furies in her dream?
4. What kind of animal drips poison into Loki's eye sockets?
5. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
2. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
3. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
4. How does Mervyn die?
5. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
6. What does the Corinthian see through Carla's eyes?
7. What is the emerald stone?
8. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
9. What does Rose find in Paul's cellar?
10. What does Puck say about Daniel?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)