|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A sword.
2. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(a) Rose's grandfather.
(b) Rose's father.
3. What does Morpheus ask Lucien to bring him?
(a) A platinum Raven disk.
(b) A ruby Bluetit ring.
(c) A gold Vulture ring.
(d) An emerald Eagle stone.
4. What form does the specter take after it has been choked?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A troll.
(c) A brontosaurus.
(d) A witch.
5. Who does Rose find out has died when she returns to Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Corinthian take from Carla's dead body?
2. What does Loki offer the Corinthian?
3. Who dreams of the meal Morpheus eats in part eight?
4. What is Vixen's real name?
5. What does Morpheus throw off the peak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
2. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
3. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
4. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
5. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
6. What does Loki claim happened to him when Odin comes down?
7. What does the author suggest Loki's life will be like beneath the earth?
8. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
9. Why has Death arrived in Dreaming?
10. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)