|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do the Furies sting Morpheus?
(a) A nettle.
(b) A snake's tail.
(c) A scorpion whip.
(d) A spider leg.
2. Who do the Furies kill in this section?
3. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her intuition.
(b) Her magic powers.
(c) Her reading skills.
(d) Her true shape.
4. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
5. Who dreams of the meal Morpheus eats in part eight?
(a) A Sri Lankan chef.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A European king.
(d) An Australian politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what is Daniel transformed?
2. What is Vixen's real name?
3. Which character thinks she is pregnant?
4. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
5. To whom does Morpheus give the stone in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel transform into Dream?
2. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
3. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
4. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
5. What does Morpheus do on Thirstday?
6. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
7. How do the Furies react to Lyta's need to avenge her son's death?
8. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
9. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
10. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)