|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(b) Rose's grandfather.
(d) Rose's father.
2. Which character thinks she is pregnant?
3. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Hellstone.
(b) A Dreamstone.
(c) A Heavenstone.
(d) A Moonstone.
4. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her magic powers.
(c) Her intuition.
(d) Her true shape.
5. What country could a young girl unite if Morpheus sends her a premonition?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Larissa live in?
2. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
3. What does Larissa tell Lyta to do?
4. What was the name of Morpheous's son?
5. What does Morpheus call Friday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author suggest Loki's life will be like beneath the earth?
2. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
3. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
4. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
5. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
6. What is the emerald stone?
7. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
8. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
9. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
10. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)