|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
2. What does Morpheus throw off the peak?
(a) His mask and shield.
(b) His cloak and gloves.
(c) His helmet and sword.
(d) His shoes and jacket.
3. What form does the specter take after it has been choked?
(a) A troll.
(b) A witch.
(c) A brontosaurus.
(d) A dragon.
4. What happens to the customer who peeks under the waitress's mask at Lux?
(a) He faints.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He contracts cancer.
(d) He dies.
5. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A ruby.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom are the five children looking?
2. Into what is Daniel transformed?
3. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
4. What did Death throw at Morpheus the last time she saw him?
5. Who do the Furies kill in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
2. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
3. How does Mervyn die?
4. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
5. What information does Rose share with Hal at Zelda's funeral?
6. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
7. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
8. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
9. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
10. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)