|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her true shape.
(b) Her reading skills.
(c) Her magic powers.
(d) Her intuition.
2. To whom does Morpheus give the stone in this section?
(c) The Corinthian.
3. Who stops Nuala from leaving Faeries?
(a) The queen.
4. Who does the Corinthian hear hiding in the shadows?
5. What does the Corinthian take from Carla's dead body?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nuala ask Morpheus to do for her?
2. What did Death throw at Morpheus the last time she saw him?
3. What is the name of Morpheus's sister?
4. What country could a young girl unite if Morpheus sends her a premonition?
5. What play toy do Lucien and the others give Daniel as they wait for Morpheus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
2. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
3. How does Mervyn die?
4. How does Morpheus travel from Los Angeles back to the Dreaming?
5. What is the emerald stone?
6. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
7. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
8. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
9. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
10. What does Nuala tell Cluracan she wants from him?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)