|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) A ruby.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A diamond.
2. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
(a) Zelda's funeral.
(b) Morpheus's wedding.
(c) Daniel's coronation.
(d) Lucien's booksigning.
3. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(b) Rose's father.
(c) Rose's grandfather.
4. Where does the secret passageway that Rose finds lead?
(a) The Dreaming.
(b) The loft.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The cellar.
5. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A candle.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A fortune cookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Nuala from leaving Faeries?
2. What does Lucifer say he is bored of doing?
3. For what does Loki beg the Corinthian?
4. Into what do the guardians turn Gryhon?
5. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
2. What does Lyta see in the mirror?
3. Why does Raven say Noah had more luck with the doves?
4. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
5. What is the emerald stone?
6. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
7. What do Death and Morpheus talk about on the peak?
8. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
9. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
10. How does Mervyn die?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)