|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Larissa live in?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. On what day do the Furies arrive at Morpheus's castle?
3. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His nose.
4. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(b) Rose's grandfather.
(c) Rose's father.
5. Which character splits into two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
2. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
3. Who does Rose visit on Sunday morning?
4. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
5. Who does Morpheus take with him to confront the Furies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Puck say about Daniel?
2. How does Loki try to trick both the Corinthian and Matthew?
3. Describe Rose's meeting with Vixen?
4. What does Morpheus do on Moonday?
5. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
6. What does Loki claim happened to him when Odin comes down?
7. How does Larissa protect Lyta?
8. What happens when Morpheus arrives to kill Lyta?
9. What does Morpheus do on Thirstday?
10. What does Rose find in Paul's cellar?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)