|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
2. What is Morpheus re-constructing when Matthew walks in?
(a) The Coda.
(b) The Caledonian.
(c) The Corinthian.
(d) The Astrobelt.
3. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
4. As what does Loki disguise himself?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A car salesman.
(d) A priest.
5. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
2. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
3. What is the Corinthian?
4. What is Lucien's position in the dream world?
5. What is the name of Abel's pet gargolye?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carla die?
2. What is Lyta's history?
3. What is a Corinthian?
4. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
5. Describe Lyta's dream.
6. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
7. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
8. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
9. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
10. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)