|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
2. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) A tooth.
(c) A horse shoe.
(d) A coin.
3. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(b) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(c) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
(d) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
4. What are the three fates weaving?
(a) A force field.
(b) A dream.
(c) A duvet cover.
(d) A new life.
5. What does the fortune cookie say is approaching?
(a) A dreamer.
(b) A storm.
(c) A raven.
(d) A war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Rose to return to her old house?
2. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
3. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
4. What part of Carla's body does she burn?
5. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
2. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
3. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
4. Who are the Three Fates?
5. Into what does Delirium transform herself?
6. Who is Nuala?
7. How does Cain die in this section?
8. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
9. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
10. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)