|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
2. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
(a) The Boss.
(d) Your Majesty.
3. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
(d) Social life.
4. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
5. Where do the detectives tell Lyta they found a body?
(a) The desert.
(b) The park.
(c) The forest.
(d) The highway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
2. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
3. What does Lyta do to Eric when he touches her?
4. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
5. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
3. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
4. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
5. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
6. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
7. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
8. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
9. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
10. What does Carla learn in this section?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)