|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A spider.
(b) A herd of cattle.
(c) A school of fish.
(d) A fly.
2. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
(b) Kissing her boyfriend.
(d) Watching films.
3. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
4. What does the crazy homeless man offer Daniel?
(a) A flower.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A crayon.
5. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
(a) Via the basement.
(b) Down the chimney.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through a bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
2. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
3. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
4. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
5. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
2. Who are the Three Fates?
3. How does Carla die?
4. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
5. Describe Lyta's dream.
6. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
7. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
8. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
9. Describe the character of Matthew.
10. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)