|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
2. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Spits in his face.
(c) Tears his ear.
(d) Slaps him.
3. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) The Beast.
4. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Down the chimney.
(c) Through a bedroom window.
(d) Via the basement.
5. How can Nuala use the necklace Morpheus gives her?
(a) To call Matthew.
(b) To find a husband.
(c) To call Morpheus.
(d) To find happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
2. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
3. Where does Morpheus send Matthew?
4. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
5. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
2. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
3. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
4. Describe the character of Matthew.
5. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
6. What does Carla learn in this section?
7. How does Carla die?
8. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
9. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
10. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)