|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Matthew before he was a raven?
(a) An elf.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A human.
(d) A hobbit.
2. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
3. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A spider.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A fly.
(d) A herd of cattle.
4. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
(a) A tooth.
(b) A coin.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A horse shoe.
5. Where does Morpheus send Matthew?
(a) Needham's restaurant.
(b) Lady Eve's cave.
(c) Lucien's library.
(d) Wyvern's cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
2. How can Nuala use the necklace Morpheus gives her?
3. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
4. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
5. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
2. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
3. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
4. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
5. Into what does Delirium transform herself?
6. Describe Rose's dream.
7. Describe Lyta's dream.
8. Who are the Three Fates?
9. What is Lyta's history?
10. What does Carla learn in this section?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)