|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
(a) That he will marry her.
(b) That he will swim naked with her.
(c) That he will read her a poem.
(d) That he will put her in his will.
2. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Tears his ear.
(d) Spits in his face.
3. What are the three fates weaving?
(a) A dream.
(b) A force field.
(c) A new life.
(d) A duvet cover.
4. As what does Loki disguise himself?
(a) A priest.
(b) A car salesman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
(a) A book.
(b) A feather.
(c) A cushion.
(d) A straw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
2. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
3. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
4. Who does Carla visit in this section?
5. Where do Morpheus and Hob go together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
2. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is Nuala?
4. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
5. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
6. What is a Corinthian?
7. Describe the character of Matthew.
8. Who are the Three Fates?
9. How does Carla die?
10. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)