|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old hag eat with her tea?
(a) A fortune cookie.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A ginger snap.
(d) A rat.
2. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
(a) A horse shoe.
(b) A coin.
(c) A tooth.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
3. What has Delirium lost?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her spell book.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her necklace.
4. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
(a) Your Majesty.
(b) The Boss.
5. Who has said it is time for Nuala to come home?
(d) The Queen of Faeries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Corinthian?
2. What does Daniel get all over his bed while sleeping?
3. What was Matthew before he was a raven?
4. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
5. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the emerald stone?
2. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
3. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
4. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
5. What does Rose find in Paul's cellar?
6. What does Puck say about Daniel?
7. Who is Paul McGuire?
8. What does the author suggest Loki's life will be like beneath the earth?
9. Who is Nuala?
10. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)