|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
(a) The Beast.
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
2. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
3. In which state was Lyta brought up?
(a) New York.
(c) New England.
4. How is Cluracan related to Nuala?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Lyta tell the girl in Dreaming she wants to find?
(a) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
2. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
3. Who wants Rose to return to her old house?
4. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
5. What does Lyta do to Eric when he touches her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
2. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
3. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
4. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
5. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
6. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
7. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
8. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
9. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
10. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)