|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she is her friend.
(b) Because she is getting paid.
(c) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(d) Because she can.
2. What part of Carla's body does she burn?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her cheek.
3. Who does the cat want to trick?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A fairy.
(d) An ogre.
4. Who is in charge of hell?
5. What does Abel say fills his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state was Lyta brought up?
2. How can Nuala use the necklace Morpheus gives her?
3. Where does Morpheus send Matthew?
4. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
5. What is the only thing Lucien says he can rememebr?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rose's dream.
2. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
3. How does Carla die?
4. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
5. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
6. Describe Lyta's dream.
7. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
8. What is a Corinthian?
9. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
10. What is Lyta's history?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)