|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
(a) A feather.
(b) A book.
(c) A straw.
(d) A cushion.
2. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Spits in his face.
(c) Kicks him in the shin.
(d) Tears his ear.
3. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
(a) Give him a good dream.
(b) Free Nuala.
(c) Meet the Queen of Faeries.
(d) Sing a song.
4. Who is in charge of hell?
5. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hob Gadling's dead wife?
2. How can Nuala use the necklace Morpheus gives her?
3. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
4. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
5. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
2. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
3. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
4. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
5. What is a Corinthian?
6. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
7. What does Carla learn in this section?
8. Who is Nuala?
9. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
10. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)