|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(b) Because she can.
(c) Because she is getting paid.
(d) Because she is her friend.
2. Off of what does Cain push Abel?
(a) A balcony.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) A mountain.
3. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The child.
(b) The old hag.
(c) The mother.
(d) The young maiden.
4. Who does Morpheus send to find Daniel?
(b) The Corinthian.
5. What wakes the dreamer from his sleep?
(a) A dog's bark.
(b) A lion's roar.
(c) An exploding car.
(d) A hotel wake-up call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
2. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
3. What does Alex give Rose before she leaves the nursing home?
4. What does Abel say fills his house?
5. What is the Corinthian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
2. How does Carla die?
3. What does Rose find in Paul's cellar?
4. What is the emerald stone?
5. How does Cain die in this section?
6. Describe Lyta's dream.
7. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
8. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
9. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
10. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)