|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the man's children if he breaks his promise?
(a) They will fly away.
(b) They will be adopted.
(c) They will burn.
(d) They will go to hell.
2. What was Matthew before he was a raven?
(a) A hobbit.
(b) A fairy.
(c) An elf.
(d) A human.
3. Who meets Rose at the airport?
(a) Peter Davies.
(b) Roger Thompkins.
(c) Jack Holdaway.
(d) Nigel Wright.
4. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The child.
(b) The mother.
(c) The young maiden.
(d) The old hag.
5. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
(c) The Boss.
(d) Your Majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
2. As what does Loki disguise himself?
3. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
4. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
5. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
2. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
3. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
4. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
5. How do Remius and Lucifer show their dislike for each other in this section?
6. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
7. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
8. Who is Nuala?
9. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
10. Describe Rose's dream.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)