|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The armor room.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The throne room.
2. What does Daniel get all over his bed while sleeping?
3. How is Cluracan related to Nuala?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
4. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
(a) A tooth.
(b) A coin.
(c) A horse shoe.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
5. What kind of creature is Nuala?
(a) A troll.
(b) An elf.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
2. What does the old hag eat with her tea?
3. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
4. Who does Carla visit in this section?
5. Into what has Delirium changed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
2. How does Cain die in this section?
3. How does Magda's version of Sleeping Beauty differ from the full version?
4. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
5. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
6. What do Titania and Nuala talk about in this section?
7. Who is Nuala?
8. What does Carla learn in this section?
9. What is a Corinthian?
10. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)