|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the three fates say Daniel's kidnappers will put him?
(a) In a glass box.
(b) On a fire.
(c) In a cage.
(d) In a coffin.
2. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dog.
(c) His brother.
(d) His baby.
3. What will happen to the man's children if he breaks his promise?
(a) They will fly away.
(b) They will be adopted.
(c) They will burn.
(d) They will go to hell.
4. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
5. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
(a) He has to organize his paperwork.
(b) He has to go into war.
(c) He is waiting to be freed from an enchantment.
(d) He has a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
2. Why did Morpheus have to destroy the previous Corinthian?
3. What does Abel say fills his house?
4. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
5. What kind of creature is Nuala?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
2. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is Lyta's history?
4. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
5. Who are the Three Fates?
6. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
7. How does Carla die?
8. Into what does Delirium transform herself?
9. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
10. What does Carla learn in this section?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)