|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
2. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
3. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
4. Who does Carla visit in this section?
(b) The police.
5. What is the Corinthian?
(a) A dark reflection of mankind.
(b) A mirror of hell.
(c) A jester idol.
(d) A foggy notion.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
2. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
3. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
4. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
5. What wakes the dreamer from his sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
2. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
3. How does Cluracan try to calm the Queen's anger at Nuala?
4. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
5. Who is Nuala?
6. What happened the last time Morpheus and Death met?
7. What does the author suggest Loki's life will be like beneath the earth?
8. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
9. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
10. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)