|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
(a) A feather.
(b) A straw.
(c) A cushion.
(d) A book.
2. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A spider.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A herd of cattle.
(d) A fly.
3. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
4. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
(a) Through a bedroom window.
(b) Down the chimney.
(c) Via the basement.
(d) Through the back door.
5. What does the crazy homeless man offer Daniel?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A flower.
(c) A crayon.
(d) A quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The angels trying to make hell a place of what?
2. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
3. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
4. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
5. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lyta's history?
2. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
3. Describe the character of Matthew.
4. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
5. Who are the Three Fates?
6. Into what does Delirium transform herself?
7. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
8. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
9. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
10. What complaints does Mervyn have about his job?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)