|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
2. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
3. What is Morpheus re-constructing when Matthew walks in?
(a) The Coda.
(b) The Astrobelt.
(c) The Caledonian.
(d) The Corinthian.
4. What has Delirium lost?
(a) Her spell book.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her dog.
5. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of hell?
2. Who does Morpheus send to find Daniel?
3. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
4. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
5. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
2. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
3. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
4. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is a Corinthian?
6. Who is Nuala?
7. Who is Paul McGuire?
8. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
9. Who are the Three Fates?
10. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)