|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crazy homeless man offer Daniel?
(a) A crayon.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A flower.
2. What do the creatures tell Lyta she should call the Furies?
(b) Pretty ladies.
(c) Nice ladies.
3. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
(a) Social life.
4. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pumpkin.
(c) A tomato.
(d) An orange.
5. What does the girl give Lyta for luck?
(a) A tooth.
(b) A horse shoe.
(c) A coin.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man promise will eat him if he breaks his promise?
2. What does Lyta tell the girl in Dreaming she wants to find?
3. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
4. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
5. What is Pinkerton's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
2. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
3. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
4. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
5. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
6. How does Cain die in this section?
7. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
8. What is a Corinthian?
9. How does Lord Morpheus change the man's dream?
10. Who are the Three Fates?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)