|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Lucien says he can rememebr?
(a) Every woman with whom he has slept.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) Every book in the library.
(d) How many people he has met.
2. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
3. What does the old hag eat with her tea?
(a) A fortune cookie.
(b) A rat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A ginger snap.
4. What is the Queen of Faeries' name?
5. What has Delirium lost?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her spell book.
(d) Her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
2. What part of Carla's body does she burn?
3. Where do the detectives tell Lyta they found a body?
4. What kind of creature is Nuala?
5. Who meets Rose at the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the kidnappers get into the house?
2. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
3. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
4. Why does Nuala call Morpheus?
5. How did Odin hold Loki captive?
6. What is Rose's relationship with Zelda?
7. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
8. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
9. How does Loki try to get Thor to kill him?
10. How do the cat woman and the cyclops help Lyta?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)