|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
(a) A wooden shack.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A glass box.
(d) A glass ball.
2. What does Rose see fly up to a window?
(a) A bat.
(b) A raven.
(c) An owl.
(d) A crow.
3. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she can.
(b) Because she is her friend.
(c) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(d) Because she is getting paid.
4. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
(a) Watching films.
(c) Kissing her boyfriend.
5. The angels trying to make hell a place of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what has Delirium changed?
2. Where is Rose going in a few days?
3. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
4. What wakes Carla up in the middle of the night?
5. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
2. Describe the character of Matthew.
3. Describe the story Loki tells about Thor.
4. What does Carla learn in this section?
5. What information does Matthew get from the other characters on the way to seeing Morpheus?
6. Who are the Three Fates?
7. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
8. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
9. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
10. How has Hell changed since Lucifer left?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)