|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Nuala?
(a) A spider.
(b) A fairy.
(c) An elf.
(d) A troll.
2. What does Alex give Rose before she leaves the nursing home?
(a) A bible.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A photograph.
3. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
4. What is the name of Lyta's friend?
5. Carla finds a photograph of what in Lyta's apartment?
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A burned baby.
(c) Lyta's dead husband.
(d) Jesus on the cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Carla up in the middle of the night?
2. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
3. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
4. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
5. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyta learn has happened to Daniel?
2. Describe Rose's dream.
3. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
4. Describe the story Magda tells about the children who fly away?
5. How does Lyta react to the homeless man giving Daniel a flower?
6. Describe the man's second dream in the prologue.
7. How does Cain die in this section?
8. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
9. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
10. How does Carla die?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)