|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A herd of cattle.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A fly.
(d) A spider.
2. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
3. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
(a) The mother.
(b) The child.
(c) The old hag.
(d) The young maiden.
4. What is the name of Lyta's babysitter?
5. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Corinthian?
2. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
3. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
4. As what does Loki disguise himself?
5. What kind of bird is Matthew?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Morpheus talk to Hob?
2. Why has Cluracan come to see Nuala?
3. How does Morpheus react to Cluracan's request to release his sister?
4. How does Jack disappoint Rose in this section?
5. Who is Nuala?
6. Into what does Delirium transform herself?
7. Why was Rose's grandmother called Sleeping Beauty?
8. Describe the man's dream at the beginning of the novel?
9. Who is Paul McGuire?
10. What is a Corinthian?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)