|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
(a) A sword.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
(b) Loki's palace.
(c) The Dreaming.
3. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(b) Rose's father.
(d) Rose's grandfather.
4. What does Morpheus call Friday?
5. Which character thinks she is pregnant?
6. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His declaration of love.
(b) His speech.
(c) His wedding vows.
(d) His poem.
7. What kind of animal drips poison into Loki's eye sockets?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bear.
8. What is the name of Alex's home?
(a) Hill Top House.
(b) Lakeside Shack.
(c) Fawney Rig.
(d) Spinney Cottage.
9. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her intuition.
(b) Her magic powers.
(c) Her true shape.
(d) Her reading skills.
10. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A goat.
(c) A bull.
(d) A dog.
11. Into what is Daniel transformed?
12. Who do the Furies kill in this section?
13. Which character splits into two?
14. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Hellstone.
(b) A Heavenstone.
(c) A Moonstone.
(d) A Dreamstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morpheus tell Nuala he killed?
2. What is the name of the controversial comic drag queen?
3. With whom does Larissa have a grudge?
4. What attacks the Corinthian and Matthew at Loki's cave?
5. Into what does Morpheus's carriage turn?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)