|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the Furies arrive at Morpheus's castle?
2. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
(a) He did not give enough people good dreams.
(b) He did not kill Lucifer.
(c) He let Daniel go.
(d) He was tricked by Loki.
3. What is the statue of Dream holding in its hand?
(a) Its face.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A child.
(d) A bible.
4. How does Rose pay for Zelda's hospital stay?
(a) By credit card.
(b) By check.
(c) By postal order.
(d) By cash.
5. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
(a) Zelda's funeral.
(b) Lucien's booksigning.
(c) Daniel's coronation.
(d) Morpheus's wedding.
6. What kind of bird does Morpheus feed on earth?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A canary.
(c) A dove.
(d) A swan.
7. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His wedding vows.
(b) His speech.
(c) His poem.
(d) His declaration of love.
8. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
9. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
10. What happens to the customer who peeks under the waitress's mask at Lux?
(a) He contracts cancer.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes insane.
(d) He faints.
11. For what does Loki beg the Corinthian?
(c) A wife.
12. Who does Rose visit on Sunday morning?
13. What is Vixen's real name?
14. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
15. Who does Rose find out has died when she returns to Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
2. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
3. What form does the specter take after it has been choked?
4. Which character splits into two?
5. Who originally received the Dreamstone as a gift?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)