|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ravens are a sign of what?
(a) A storm.
2. Who dreams of the meal Morpheus eats in part eight?
(a) A European king.
(b) A Sri Lankan chef.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) An Australian politician.
3. What does Morpheus throw off the peak?
(a) His cloak and gloves.
(b) His mask and shield.
(c) His helmet and sword.
(d) His shoes and jacket.
4. What does Morpheus call Friday?
5. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
(b) The specter.
7. What does Paul say his job was before he met Alex?
(a) An under-gardener.
(b) A grave digger.
(c) A ditch digger.
(d) A priest.
8. How does Rose pay for Zelda's hospital stay?
(a) By check.
(b) By postal order.
(c) By cash.
(d) By credit card.
9. What city does Larissa live in?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. On what day do the Furies arrive at Morpheus's castle?
11. What is the statue of Dream holding in its hand?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A bible.
(c) A child.
(d) Its face.
12. Where does does Lyta find the Furies in her dream?
(a) A shack.
(b) A cavern.
(c) A mountain top.
13. What is the man's lighter shaped like?
(a) A heart.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A church.
(d) A cross.
14. What kind of animal does Larissa sacrifice?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pig.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lamb.
15. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His speech.
(b) His wedding vows.
(c) His declaration of love.
(d) His poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Larissa have a grudge?
2. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
3. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
4. What did Death throw at Morpheus the last time she saw him?
5. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)