|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His ears.
(d) His nose.
2. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A ruby.
3. What does Larissa tell Lyta to do?
(d) Go home.
4. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(b) Rose's grandfather.
(d) Rose's father.
5. Who demands to see Morpheus at the beginning of part seven?
6. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
7. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
8. Who does Rose find out has died when she returns to Los Angeles?
9. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
(c) The Corinthian.
10. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A candle.
12. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Merchant of Venice.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
13. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
14. What is the name of Morpheus's sister?
15. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His wedding vows.
(b) His declaration of love.
(c) His speech.
(d) His poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers are growing in Alex's conservatory?
2. Where does Death meet Morpheus?
3. What does the Corinthian throw at Matthew?
4. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
5. Which character thinks she is pregnant?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)