|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character splits into two?
2. What does Paul say his job was before he met Alex?
(a) A grave digger.
(b) An under-gardener.
(c) A priest.
(d) A ditch digger.
3. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) A candle.
(d) A cigar.
4. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Hellstone.
(b) A Dreamstone.
(c) A Heavenstone.
(d) A Moonstone.
5. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What does Larissa tell Lyta to do?
(c) Go home.
7. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
(b) The Merchant of Venice.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
8. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
(c) The specter.
9. What does the Corinthian take from Carla's dead body?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her teeth.
10. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
11. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
12. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
13. Where does the secret passageway that Rose finds lead?
(a) The Dreaming.
(b) The loft.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The cellar.
14. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
15. Into what is Daniel transformed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vixen's real name?
2. With what does Mervyn arm himself to attack the Furies?
3. What is the name of Alex's home?
4. Into what does the emerald transform?
5. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)