|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal drips poison into Loki's eye sockets?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A tiger.
2. What does Paul say his job was before he met Alex?
(a) A grave digger.
(b) A ditch digger.
(c) A priest.
(d) An under-gardener.
3. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
(d) The specter.
4. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Dreamstone.
(b) A Moonstone.
(c) A Heavenstone.
(d) A Hellstone.
5. What does Curacan throw onto his sister?
6. What city does Larissa live in?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
7. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A ruby.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A diamond.
8. What does Morpheus call Friday?
9. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
10. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her intuition.
(c) Her magic powers.
(d) Her true shape.
11. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His declaration of love.
(b) His speech.
(c) His wedding vows.
(d) His poem.
12. What event is held on Son's Day in the Dreaming?
(a) A Christening.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An anniversary.
13. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A candle.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A fortune cookie.
14. What is the name of Morpheus's sister?
15. Who does Loki say has been torturing him?
(c) The Corinthian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lucifer promise to destroy?
2. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
3. The ravens are a sign of what?
4. What does Rose invite Hal to attend?
5. What kind of flowers are growing in Alex's conservatory?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)