|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
(c) The specter.
2. Where does does Lyta find the Furies in her dream?
(a) A shack.
(b) A mountain top.
(c) A cavern.
3. Who does the man in the cellar claim to be?
(a) Rose's grandfather.
(d) Rose's father.
4. What does Nuala ask Cluracan to give back to her?
(a) Her reading skills.
(b) Her magic powers.
(c) Her true shape.
(d) Her intuition.
5. Who originally received the Dreamstone as a gift?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The vultures.
(c) The ravens.
(d) The hawks.
6. What does Larissa tell Lyta to do?
(c) Go home.
7. What attacks the Corinthian and Matthew at Loki's cave?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A hawk.
8. What is Vixen's real name?
9. For what does Loki beg the Corinthian?
(a) A wife.
10. The ravens are a sign of what?
(c) A storm.
11. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
(a) He did not kill Lucifer.
(b) He did not give enough people good dreams.
(c) He was tricked by Loki.
(d) He let Daniel go.
12. Into what does the emerald transform?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A ruby.
(d) A pendant.
13. What kind of animal drips poison into Loki's eye sockets?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rat.
14. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
15. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the statue of Dream holding in its hand?
2. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
3. What country could a young girl unite if Morpheus sends her a premonition?
4. What happens to the customer who peeks under the waitress's mask at Lux?
5. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)