|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character splits into two?
2. Who does Morpheus tell Nuala he killed?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. What event is held on Son's Day in the Dreaming?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A Christening.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A funeral.
4. Who does Nuala call at the end of this section?
5. What does the Corinthian take from Loki when he dies?
(a) His nose.
(b) His ears.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His eyes.
6. What is the name of Morpheus's sister?
7. What does Nuala ask Morpheus to do for her?
(a) Grant her magic powers.
(b) Give her children.
(c) Love her.
(d) Kill her.
8. What country could a young girl unite if Morpheus sends her a premonition?
(c) South Africa.
9. Where does Rose travel at the end of this section?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The Merchant of Venice.
11. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
12. What does Boggart go to Nuala to conclude?
(a) His declaration of love.
(b) His wedding vows.
(c) His poem.
(d) His speech.
13. What kind of animal does Larissa sacrifice?
(a) A cow.
(b) A goat.
(c) A pig.
(d) A lamb.
14. Who does Loki curse as he lies in prison?
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
15. For what does Loki beg the Corinthian?
(b) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rose visit on Sunday morning?
2. Into what do the guardians turn Gryhon?
3. Where does the secret passageway that Rose finds lead?
4. What kind of bird does Morpheus feed on earth?
5. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)