|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ravens are a sign of what?
(a) A storm.
2. Who does Rose find out has died when she returns to Los Angeles?
3. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
(a) From a toilet.
(b) From heart surgery.
(c) From a kidney transplant.
(d) From a tooth brush.
4. Where does the Corinthian tell Daniel he is taking him?
(a) The Dreaming.
(b) Loki's palace.
5. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A fortune cookie.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A candle.
6. What is the name of the controversial comic drag queen?
(a) Pussy Galore.
(b) Little Miss Nasty.
(c) Vixen LaBitch.
(d) Harpie deHo.
7. Who does Morpheus take with him to confront the Furies?
(a) The Corinthian.
8. What is the man's lighter shaped like?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A cross.
(c) A heart.
(d) A church.
9. What kind of flowers are growing in Alex's conservatory?
10. By what noise is the night nurse awakened?
11. Who did Lucifer promise to destroy?
12. What is the name of Morpheus's sister?
13. What was the name of Morpheous's son?
14. Who originally received the Dreamstone as a gift?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The hawks.
(c) The vultures.
(d) The ravens.
15. What is the name of Delirium's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Morpheus give a dream?
2. Who does Rose visit on Sunday morning?
3. To whom does Morpheus give the stone in this section?
4. Into what is Daniel transformed?
5. What form does the specter take after it has been choked?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)