|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ravens are a sign of what?
(d) A storm.
2. What is the name of Alex's home?
(a) Spinney Cottage.
(b) Hill Top House.
(c) Fawney Rig.
(d) Lakeside Shack.
3. On what day do the Furies arrive at Morpheus's castle?
4. By what noise is the night nurse awakened?
5. Who does Rose visit on Sunday morning?
6. What does Loki offer the Corinthian?
(a) A book of magic.
(c) A bride.
(d) A harem.
7. What kind of stone is the emerald?
(a) A Hellstone.
(b) A Moonstone.
(c) A Dreamstone.
(d) A Heavenstone.
8. What do the Furies give Lyta when she enters their shack?
(a) A candle.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A whiskey.
9. Who did Lucifer promise to destroy?
10. For what does Loki beg the Corinthian?
(a) A wife.
11. What does Curacan throw onto his sister?
12. What kind of flowers are growing in Alex's conservatory?
13. Who does the Corinthian hear hiding in the shadows?
14. How did Chantral contract AIDS?
(a) From a tooth brush.
(b) From heart surgery.
(c) From a kidney transplant.
(d) From a toilet.
15. About whom does Odin warn Morpheus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Corinthian encounter outside Morpheus's castle?
2. What event is held on Son's Day in the Dreaming?
3. Which character splits into two?
4. In which city does Delirium find her dog?
5. What happens to the customer who peeks under the waitress's mask at Lux?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)