|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she can.
(b) Because she is her friend.
(c) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(d) Because she is getting paid.
2. To whom is Carla talking on the phone?
(a) The fire service.
(b) The police.
3. What does Lyta say she would do to anyone who hurt Daniel?
(a) Cripple them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Understand them.
4. As what does Loki disguise himself?
(a) A car salesman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
5. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
(b) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(c) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(d) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
6. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
7. What wakes the dreamer from his sleep?
(a) A hotel wake-up call.
(b) A lion's roar.
(c) A dog's bark.
(d) An exploding car.
8. What does the old hag eat with her tea?
(a) A rat.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A ginger snap.
9. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) An orange.
(c) A tomato.
(d) An apple.
10. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
11. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
12. Who has said it is time for Nuala to come home?
(b) The Queen of Faeries.
13. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
14. Who does the cat want to trick?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An ogre.
15. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
(a) The child.
(b) The old hag.
(c) The mother.
(d) The young maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
2. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
3. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
4. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
5. Who is in charge of hell?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)