|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
(a) Princess Diana.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) The Beast.
2. What is the Corinthian?
(a) A dark reflection of mankind.
(b) A mirror of hell.
(c) A jester idol.
(d) A foggy notion.
3. The angels trying to make hell a place of what?
4. What is Cluracan's nemesis?
(a) A white fox.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A wild hart.
(d) A bat.
5. What is the name of Hob Gadling's dead wife?
6. Who wants Rose to return to her old house?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her grandmother.
7. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(b) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
(c) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(d) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
8. What does the crazy homeless man offer Daniel?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A flower.
(c) A crayon.
(d) A quarter.
9. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
10. What do the sisters give Lyta when she wakes up?
11. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The harp.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The piano.
12. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
(a) He is waiting to be freed from an enchantment.
(b) He has to go into war.
(c) He has to organize his paperwork.
(d) He has a date.
13. What part of Carla's body does she burn?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her cheek.
14. In which state was Lyta brought up?
(c) New England.
(d) New York.
15. What are the three fates weaving?
(a) A new life.
(b) A force field.
(c) A duvet cover.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
2. What does Lyta tell the girl in Dreaming she wants to find?
3. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
4. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
5. What is the name of Paul McGuire's wife?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)