|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
2. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she can.
(b) Because she is getting paid.
(c) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(d) Because she is her friend.
3. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A spider.
(b) A herd of cattle.
(c) A fly.
(d) A school of fish.
4. What do the creatures tell Lyta she should call the Furies?
(b) Nice ladies.
(c) Pretty ladies.
5. What is the name of Paul McGuire's wife?
6. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The piano.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The guitar.
7. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
8. What does Alex give Rose before she leaves the nursing home?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bible.
(d) A ring.
9. Where is Rose going in a few days?
10. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her clothes.
11. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
12. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
(a) A wooden shack.
(b) A glass ball.
(c) A glass box.
(d) A coffin.
13. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
(b) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(c) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(d) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
14. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) An orange.
(c) An apple.
(d) A tomato.
15. What do the sisters give Lyta when she wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
2. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
3. What is the Corinthian?
4. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
5. What is the name of Lyta's friend?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)