|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
2. Who is in charge of hell?
3. What is the only thing Lucien says he can rememebr?
(a) Every book in the library.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) Every woman with whom he has slept.
(d) How many people he has met.
4. What is the name of Abel's pet gargolye?
5. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) An apple.
(b) A tomato.
(c) An orange.
(d) A pumpkin.
6. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The armor room.
7. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
8. What is the name of Lyta's babysitter?
9. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
10. What does Remiel do when Lucifer continues to insult him?
(a) Tears his ear.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him in the shin.
(d) Spits in his face.
11. Of what does Lucifer accuse Remiel?
12. What kind of bird is Matthew?
(a) A blackbird.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A raven.
(d) A crow.
13. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
(a) The old hag.
(b) The young maiden.
(c) The mother.
(d) The child.
14. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
(b) Kissing her boyfriend.
(d) Watching films.
15. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
(a) Free Nuala.
(b) Give him a good dream.
(c) Meet the Queen of Faeries.
(d) Sing a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the three fates say Daniel's kidnappers will put him?
2. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
3. What does Loki tell Thor causes his impotence?
4. Of what is Rose's friend dying?
5. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)