|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
2. Where do Morpheus and Hob go together?
(a) A library.
(b) A club.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A pub.
3. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
4. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The young maiden.
(b) The old hag.
(c) The mother.
(d) The child.
5. What is the name of Abel's pet gargolye?
6. What is the name of Paul McGuire's wife?
7. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
(a) The armor room.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The catacombs.
(d) The throne room.
8. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
(b) Because she is her friend.
(c) Because she can.
(d) Because she is getting paid.
9. What was Matthew before he was a raven?
(a) An elf.
(b) A human.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A hobbit.
10. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
(a) His fingers and elbows.
(b) His brain and eyes.
(c) His legs and entrails.
(d) His toes and ankles.
11. What is the name of Lyta's babysitter?
12. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) The Beast.
13. Where is Rose going in a few days?
14. What kind of bird is Matthew?
(a) A raven.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A blackbird.
(d) A crow.
15. Of what does Lucifer accuse Remiel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
2. Who does the cat want to trick?
3. What are the three fates weaving?
4. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
5. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)