|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
(a) Watching films.
(d) Kissing her boyfriend.
2. What does Lyta say she would do to anyone who hurt Daniel?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Understand them.
(c) Cripple them.
(d) Torture them.
3. What is Lucien's position in the dream world?
4. What is the only thing Lucien says he can rememebr?
(a) His mother's name.
(b) Every book in the library.
(c) How many people he has met.
(d) Every woman with whom he has slept.
5. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Free Nuala.
(c) Give him a good dream.
(d) Meet the Queen of Faeries.
6. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A herd of cattle.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A spider.
(d) A fly.
7. Carla finds a photograph of what in Lyta's apartment?
(a) Jesus on the cross.
(b) A burned baby.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) Lyta's dead husband.
8. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
(b) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(c) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(d) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
9. What was Matthew before he was a raven?
(a) A fairy.
(b) An elf.
(c) A hobbit.
(d) A human.
10. Of what is Rose's friend dying?
11. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her necklace.
12. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
13. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
(a) Down the chimney.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Via the basement.
(d) Through a bedroom window.
14. What is the name of Nuala's world?
15. What does Lyta tell the girl in Dreaming she wants to find?
(a) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Morpheus and Hob go together?
2. What does Lyta do to Eric when he touches her?
3. What wakes Carla up in the middle of the night?
4. Who does the cat want to trick?
5. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)