|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crazy homeless man offer Daniel?
(a) A crayon.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A flower.
2. Who does Carla visit in this section?
(b) The police.
3. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
(a) Watching films.
(d) Kissing her boyfriend.
4. What are the three fates weaving?
(a) A dream.
(b) A duvet cover.
(c) A force field.
(d) A new life.
5. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
6. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
(a) The old hag.
(b) The young maiden.
(c) The mother.
(d) The child.
7. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The child.
(b) The old hag.
(c) The young maiden.
(d) The mother.
8. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
(a) The catacombs.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The armor room.
(d) The throne room.
9. Where do the detectives tell Lyta they found a body?
(a) The park.
(b) The highway.
(c) The desert.
(d) The forest.
10. What have the man's children grown when he returns home one day?
11. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
12. Of what does Lucifer accuse Remiel?
13. What is Pinkerton's real name?
14. With whom is Lord Morpheus having a conflict?
(a) The Pumpkin Eaters.
(b) The Furies.
(d) The Faeries.
15. What does Lyta do to Eric when he touches her?
(a) Tears his ear.
(b) Pokes out his eye.
(c) Breaks his arm.
(d) Breaks his finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
2. What is Lyta's mother's superhero name?
3. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
4. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
5. What is Cluracan's nemesis?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)