|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the man's children if he breaks his promise?
(a) They will be adopted.
(b) They will fly away.
(c) They will go to hell.
(d) They will burn.
2. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
(a) His fingers and elbows.
(b) His legs and entrails.
(c) His toes and ankles.
(d) His brain and eyes.
3. What kind of bird is Matthew?
(a) A raven.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A magpie.
(d) A crow.
4. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A pumpkin.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
5. What is Lyta's mother's superhero name?
(a) The Fist.
(b) The Wonderment.
(c) The Fury.
(d) The Dark Spade.
6. How do the police think Daniel's kidnappers entered the house?
(a) Via the basement.
(b) Through a bedroom window.
(c) Down the chimney.
(d) Through the back door.
7. Carla finds a photograph of what in Lyta's apartment?
(a) A burned baby.
(b) Lyta's dead husband.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) Jesus on the cross.
8. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
(a) That he will swim naked with her.
(b) That he will read her a poem.
(c) That he will put her in his will.
(d) That he will marry her.
9. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
10. What does Lyta tell the girl in Dreaming she wants to find?
(b) The past.
11. Who does the cat want to trick?
(a) A dragon.
(b) An ogre.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A mouse.
12. Where does Morpheus send Matthew?
(a) Lady Eve's cave.
(b) Needham's restaurant.
(c) Lucien's library.
(d) Wyvern's cage.
13. Why does Rose tell Zelda she is looking after her?
(a) Because she is getting paid.
(b) Because she is her friend.
(c) Because she can.
(d) Because she wants to be with her as much as possible.
14. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
(a) The armor room.
(b) The catacombs.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The throne room.
15. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pinkerton's real name?
2. Of what is Rose's friend dying?
3. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
4. What is the name of Abel's pet gargolye?
5. Of what does Lucifer accuse Remiel?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)