|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyta do to Eric when he touches her?
(a) Breaks his arm.
(b) Tears his ear.
(c) Pokes out his eye.
(d) Breaks his finger.
2. Off of what does Cain push Abel?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A balcony.
3. What will happen to the man's children if he breaks his promise?
(a) They will burn.
(b) They will fly away.
(c) They will be adopted.
(d) They will go to hell.
4. What is the name of Hob Gadling's dead wife?
5. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
6. Of what does Lucifer accuse Remiel?
7. What is Morpheus re-constructing when Matthew walks in?
(a) The Astrobelt.
(b) The Coda.
(c) The Caledonian.
(d) The Corinthian.
8. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A fly.
(b) A spider.
(c) A herd of cattle.
(d) A school of fish.
9. What has Delirium lost?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her spell book.
(d) Her car.
10. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
11. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
12. What are growing in Lyta's hair?
13. To whom is Carla talking on the phone?
(c) The fire service.
(d) The police.
14. What is the Corinthian?
(a) A dark reflection of mankind.
(b) A jester idol.
(c) A mirror of hell.
(d) A foggy notion.
15. Who tells Rose a story about Sleeping Beauty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nuala's world?
2. As what does Loki disguise himself?
3. What is Lyta's babysitter doing when she gets home?
4. What does everyone call Rose's grandmother at the nursing home?
5. Who does the cat want to trick?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)