Mid-Book Test (up to Part Six)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What wakes the dreamer from his sleep?
a) A lion's roar.
b) A hotel wake-up call.
c) An exploding car.
d) A dog's bark.
2. What is the name of Lyta's friend?
3. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
a) The child.
b) The old hag.
c) The mother.
d) The young maiden.
4. What is the name of Paul McGuire's wife?
5. Where do the detectives tell Lyta they found a body?
a) The park.
b) The forest.
c) The highway.
d) The desert.
6. What does Abel say fills his house?
This section contains 346 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)