|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes the dreamer from his sleep?
(a) A lion's roar.
(b) An exploding car.
(c) A hotel wake-up call.
(d) A dog's bark.
2. What instrument does the owner of the Lux bar play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The piano.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The guitar.
3. As what does Loki disguise himself?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A car salesman.
(d) A priest.
4. In which state was Lyta brought up?
(a) New England.
(b) New York.
5. What does the woman make the ladies' man promise before she will sleep with him?
(a) That he will put her in his will.
(b) That he will read her a poem.
(c) That he will swim naked with her.
(d) That he will marry her.
6. What is the name of Nuala's world?
7. What do the sisters give Lyta when she wakes up?
8. Where do the three fates say Daniel's kidnappers will put him?
(a) In a glass box.
(b) In a cage.
(c) On a fire.
(d) In a coffin.
9. What is Daniel holding when Puck calls him?
(a) A straw.
(b) A feather.
(c) A cushion.
(d) A book.
10. Into what has Delirium changed?
(a) A fly.
(b) A spider.
(c) A school of fish.
(d) A herd of cattle.
11. Into whom does Carla run as she leaves Lyta's apartment?
12. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
(a) He has to organize his paperwork.
(b) He is waiting to be freed from an enchantment.
(c) He has a date.
(d) He has to go into war.
13. What is the name of the second angel who does not speak?
14. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
(a) His brain and eyes.
(b) His toes and ankles.
(c) His legs and entrails.
(d) His fingers and elbows.
15. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A tomato.
(b) An apple.
(c) An orange.
(d) A pumpkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sleeping Beauty's offspring suck from Sleeping Beauty's finger?
2. Who closes off his kingdom in this section?
3. What is the name of Lyta's babysitter?
4. What does Lyta say she would do to anyone who hurt Daniel?
5. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)