|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Carla up in the middle of the night?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) Lyta's scream.
(d) A tap on the window.
2. With what do the Furies sting Morpheus?
(a) A spider leg.
(b) A scorpion whip.
(c) A snake's tail.
(d) A nettle.
3. By what does Cluracan say Faerie is ruled?
4. Off of what does Cain push Abel?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A balcony.
5. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
(a) His baby.
(b) His brother.
(c) His dog.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the creatures tell Lyta she should call the Furies?
2. Into what does the emerald transform?
3. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
4. What is Pinkerton's real name?
5. The ravens are a sign of what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)