|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Morpheus have to destroy the previous Corinthian?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It was illiterate
(c) It had tried to kill him.
(d) It was not of sound mind.
2. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
3. Of what is Rose's friend dying?
4. What do the creatures tell Lyta she should call the Furies?
(a) Nice ladies.
(b) Pretty ladies.
5. What does the ladies' man steal from the bathing woman?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country could a young girl unite if Morpheus sends her a premonition?
2. What is the man's lighter shaped like?
3. Why can't Cyclops go with Lyta?
4. In which room does Morpheus appear before Nuala and Cluracan?
5. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)