|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(b) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
(c) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(d) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
2. Why does Odin say he is disappointed in Morpheus?
(a) He did not kill Lucifer.
(b) He did not give enough people good dreams.
(c) He was tricked by Loki.
(d) He let Daniel go.
3. What form does the specter take after it has been choked?
(a) A troll.
(b) A witch.
(c) A brontosaurus.
(d) A dragon.
4. What does Cluracan ask Morpheus to do?
(a) Give him a good dream.
(b) Meet the Queen of Faeries.
(c) Free Nuala.
(d) Sing a song.
5. Who does the Corinthian choke in this section?
(a) The specter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carla visit in this section?
2. What Shakespeare play does Morpheus watch on Earth?
3. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
4. What part of Carla's body does she burn?
5. Who demands to see Morpheus at the beginning of part seven?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)