|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
(a) The old hag.
(b) The child.
(c) The young maiden.
(d) The mother.
2. Why did Morpheus have to destroy the previous Corinthian?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It had tried to kill him.
(c) It was not of sound mind.
(d) It was illiterate
3. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
(a) Your Majesty.
(b) The Boss.
4. Who has said it is time for Nuala to come home?
(b) The Queen of Faeries.
5. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
(b) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
(c) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
(d) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Thor mistake the squirrel?
2. Where do the three fates say Daniel's kidnappers will put him?
3. What is the Queen of Faeries' name?
4. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
5. What does the dreamer think Morpheus can explain to him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)