|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyta say she would do to anyone who hurt Daniel?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Cripple them.
(d) Understand them.
2. What does the old hag eat with her tea?
(a) A rat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A ginger snap.
(d) A fortune cookie.
3. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) A tomato.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
4. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
5. What is the name of the Norse God in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mervyn complain about to the raven?
2. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
3. What does Abel say fills his house?
4. What is the name of Lyta's friend?
5. What is the Corinthian?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)