|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The child.
(b) The young maiden.
(c) The mother.
(d) The old hag.
2. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
3. With whom is Lord Morpheus having a conflict?
(a) The Pumpkin Eaters.
(c) The Furies.
(d) The Faeries.
4. What kind of bird is Matthew?
(a) A crow.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A raven.
(d) A magpie.
5. In which state was Lyta brought up?
(b) New York.
(d) New England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Corinthian?
2. Which of the three fates winds the yarn?
3. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
4. What are the three fates weaving?
5. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)