|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Lucien says he can rememebr?
(a) His mother's name.
(b) Every book in the library.
(c) Every woman with whom he has slept.
(d) How many people he has met.
2. What are the names of the three mythical creatures that guard the castle?
(a) Gippo, Carper and Hytosoame.
(b) Gryphon, Wyvern and Hippogriff.
(c) Griffin, Elemuff and Dindale.
(d) Frodfang, Histopop and Fromby.
3. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) An apple.
(c) An orange.
(d) A tomato.
4. Which of the three fates brews the tea?
(a) The mother.
(b) The young maiden.
(c) The child.
(d) The old hag.
5. What is Morpheus re-constructing when Matthew walks in?
(a) The Astrobelt.
(b) The Corinthian.
(c) The Caledonian.
(d) The Coda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel get all over his bed while sleeping?
2. What does Matthew call Lord Morpheus?
3. In which state was Lyta brought up?
4. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
5. What are the three fates weaving?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)