1. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
2. With whom is Lord Morpheus having a conflict?
(b) The Pumpkin Eaters.
(c) The Furies.
(d) The Faeries.
3. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
4. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
(a) His legs and entrails.
(b) His toes and ankles.
(c) His fingers and elbows.
(d) His brain and eyes.
5. What is Lucien's position in the dream world?
6. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) A tomato.
(c) An apple.
(d) An orange.
7. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
(a) A glass ball.
(b) A glass box.
(c) A wooden shack.
(d) A coffin.
8. What kind of creature is Nuala?
(a) A troll.
(b) An elf.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A spider.
9. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
This section contains 2,930 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)