Prologue, The Castle
1. Of what is Lord Morpheus the master?
2. With whom is Lord Morpheus having a conflict?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Pumpkin Eaters.
(d) The Faeries.
3. What is the name of Lyta Hall's son?
4. On what does the man dream a faceless women is gnawing?
(a) His toes and ankles.
(b) His legs and entrails.
(c) His brain and eyes.
(d) His fingers and elbows.
5. What is Lucien's position in the dream world?
6. What kind of fruit does Mervyn have for a head?
(a) A tomato.
(b) An orange.
(c) A pumpkin.
(d) An apple.
7. In what was Lord Morpheus held captive for sixty years?
(a) A wooden shack.
(b) A glass box.
(c) A glass ball.
(d) A coffin.
8. What kind of creature is Nuala?
(a) A troll.
(b) A spider.
(c) A fairy.
(d) An elf.
9. What kind of work does Nuala do for Morpheus?
This section contains 2,930 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)