|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
2. Which character threatens a savage beating if another pass is made?
3. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
4. What/who is lying next to Charles when he awakens?
5. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Gaiman is known for paying homage to various authors and works of literature. Choose at least four references used in the book. Write at least 250 words on each reference. Also add your opinion as to why Gaiman chose that particular author or reference.
Essay Topic 2
One of the main themes in the book is good versus evil. List at least four examples where the author employs this specific theme. Is the battle between good and evil obvious or subtle? What characters are involved in the battle? Do you think the right person won? Does good always triumph over evil? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Create your own brand of fan fiction involving the Endless. What scenario would you develop to show the characters' strengths and weaknesses? Who would the other characters be? Would your graphic novel be one story or a series of vignettes? Explain.
This section contains 1,363 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)