|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
(b) Latin teacher.
2. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(d) The fates.
3. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
4. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(d) Souls of the damned.
5. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
(a) Gabriel and Michael.
(b) Matthew and Reso.
(c) Duma and Remiel.
(d) Random and Serge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream offers what position to this character?
2. Where is the character eventually cornered?
3. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
4. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
5. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
2. Who serves the guests at dinner? What is the entertainment provided to the guests?
3. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
4. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
5. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
6. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
7. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
8. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
9. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
10. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)