|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the gods have in common?
(b) Fixed appearance.
(c) Unlimited power.
2. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
3. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
4. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
5. What subject does Lucifer think about while enjoying the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
2. Charles suffers from which of the following:
3. Where is the container placed?
4. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
5. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
2. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
3. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
4. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
5. What is the result of the proclamation?
6. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
7. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
8. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
9. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
10. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)