|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
2. Where does Lucifer go after retiring from Hell?
(c) Las Vegas.
3. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
4. In what year is Episode 4 set?
5. Azazel was willing to trade Choronzon and Nada for what item ?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
2. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
3. What type of school does the boy attend?
4. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
5. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
2. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
3. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
4. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
5. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
6. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
7. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
8. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
9. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
10. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)