|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
(b) Great Hall.
2. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
3. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
4. Which character gets sawed in half?
5. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
Short Answer Questions
1. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
2. Dream offers what position to this character?
3. What item was demanded as the tithe?
4. What/who is lying next to Charles when he awakens?
5. What type of school does the boy attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
2. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
3. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
4. What is offered to Dream from Shivering Jemmy?
5. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
6. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
7. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
8. What does Charles begin to notice as he looks around the campus?
9. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
10. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)