|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is scolded by Remiel?
2. Dream attempts to apologize to which character?
3. How does the character react?
(b) Refuses the offer.
(c) With annoyance.
(d) With pleasure.
4. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
5. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(b) Souls of the damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
2. What/who is lying next to Charles when he awakens?
3. What is the name of the other boy?
4. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
5. What character was killed by the bullies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
2. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
3. Who serves the guests at dinner? What is the entertainment provided to the guests?
4. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
5. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
6. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
7. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
8. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
9. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
10. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)