|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
2. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
3. In what year is Episode 4 set?
4. Where is Susano being sent?
(a) Underground cavern.
(b) Silver City.
5. Which character makes the pass?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what time of year does the story take place?
2. Where does the character wake up on the first day?
3. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
4. What is the name of the head of the demons?
5. What character was killed by the bullies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charles begin to notice as he looks around the campus?
2. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
3. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
4. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
5. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
6. What is the result of the proclamation?
7. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
8. What is the first thing that happens to the character? What is unusual about the activity?
9. What is offered to Dream from Shivering Jemmy?
10. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)