|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures always surround Odin?
2. What does Charles see throughout the school?
(a) Campaign posters.
(c) Dead rats.
3. The story flashes back to ____ days previous.
4. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
5. What type of school does the boy attend?
(b) Prep school.
(c) Private school.
(d) Boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. Charles suffers from which of the following:
3. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
4. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
5. What item was demanded as the tithe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
2. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
3. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
4. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
5. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
6. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
7. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
8. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
9. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
10. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)