|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story flashes back to ____ days previous.
2. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
3. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
4. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is distraught.
(c) He is annoyed.
(d) He is delirious.
5. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cluracan's sister?
2. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
3. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
4. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
5. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
2. What is the first thing that happens to the character? What is unusual about the activity?
3. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
4. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
5. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
6. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
7. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
8. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
9. What is the result of the proclamation?
10. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)