|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the other character, what year is it?
2. What is the name of the head of the demons?
3. Who is scolded by Remiel?
4. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
5. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
(d) Great Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character gets sawed in half?
2. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
3. In what year is Episode 4 set?
4. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
5. The story flashes back to ____ days previous.
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
2. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
3. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
4. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
5. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
6. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
7. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
8. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
9. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
10. What is the first thing that happens to the character? What is unusual about the activity?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)