|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles suffers from which of the following:
(a) Stab wounds.
(d) Rope burns.
2. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(a) Young girl.
(d) Young man.
3. Who offers Dream a collection of the dreams of dead mortals?
4. What character was killed by the bullies?
5. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
(d) Booby trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
2. What do all of the gods have in common?
3. What is the name of the other boy?
4. How does Remiel react to the news?
5. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
2. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
3. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
4. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
5. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
6. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
7. What does Charles begin to notice as he looks around the campus?
8. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
9. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
10. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)