|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
2. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(c) Young man.
(d) Young girl.
3. What is the surname of the main character?
4. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
5. What do all of the gods have in common?
(a) Unlimited power.
(c) Fixed appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
2. Where does Lucifer go after retiring from Hell?
3. How does the character react?
4. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
5. The character is turned into which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charles do to avoid the specters?
2. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
3. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
4. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
5. What is the result of the proclamation?
6. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
7. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
8. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
9. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
10. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)