|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Divine Comedy.
(d) Twelfth Night.
2. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(a) Guest rooms.
(c) Secret passages.
3. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
4. Where is the character eventually cornered?
(c) Dining room.
5. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
(b) Treasure map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mother of the spiders?
2. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
3. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
4. How does Remiel react to the news?
5. What subject does Lucifer think about while enjoying the ocean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
2. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
3. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
4. What happens between Choronzon and the Merkin?
5. What does Charles do to avoid the specters?
6. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
7. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
8. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
9. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
10. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)