|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
2. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
3. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(b) The fates.
4. Who is scolded by Remiel?
5. The character is turned into which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
2. How does Remiel react to the news?
3. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
4. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
5. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
2. What is the result of the proclamation?
3. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
4. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
5. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
6. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
7. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
8. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
9. What is offered to Dream from Shivering Jemmy?
10. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)