|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the container placed?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) In a chest.
2. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Redeem souls.
(b) Demand respect.
(c) Amuse himself.
(d) Create fear.
3. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
(a) Security officer.
(d) Math teacher.
4. Which character threatens a savage beating if another pass is made?
5. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(c) The fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character eventually cornered?
2. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
3. According to the other character, what year is it?
4. Hell is necessary because it is the place for which characters to dwell?
5. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
2. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
3. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
4. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
5. What is offered to Dream from Shivering Jemmy?
6. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
7. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
8. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
9. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
10. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)