|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
2. What creatures always surround Odin?
3. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Twelfth Night.
(b) Divine Comedy.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
4. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
5. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(b) Guest rooms.
(c) Secret passages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character threatens a savage beating if another pass is made?
2. Charles suffers from which of the following:
3. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
4. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
5. In what year is Episode 4 set?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
2. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
3. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
4. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
5. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
6. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
7. What does Charles begin to notice as he looks around the campus?
8. What is the first thing that happens to the character? What is unusual about the activity?
9. Who serves the guests at dinner? What is the entertainment provided to the guests?
10. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)