|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
(a) Matthew and Reso.
(b) Duma and Remiel.
(c) Gabriel and Michael.
(d) Random and Serge.
2. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
3. What item was demanded as the tithe?
4. What creatures always surround Odin?
5. Which character makes the pass?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
2. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
3. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
4. Where does the character wake up on the first day?
5. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
2. What argument and gift are presented to Dream from Odin?
3. Who are the three boys that awake Charles? What confession do they make?
4. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
5. What does Charles do to avoid the specters?
6. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
7. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
8. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
9. Who serves the guests at dinner? What is the entertainment provided to the guests?
10. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)