|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
2. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
3. According to the other character, what year is it?
4. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
5. Who stands by to watch the hordes of demons return to Hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream offers what position to this character?
2. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
3. Which character gets sawed in half?
4. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
5. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
2. What is Loki's reaction when Thor attempts to return him to his prison?
3. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
4. What is offered to Dream from Shivering Jemmy?
5. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
6. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
7. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
8. What is the setting for the beginning of Episode 4? Who is the main character?
9. What story is told regarding Hell? What proposition do the fairies make to Dream?
10. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)