|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
2. Where is Susano being sent?
(b) Silver City.
(c) Underground cavern.
3. What creatures always surround Odin?
4. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
5. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(a) Young man.
(b) Young girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Episode 4 set?
2. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
3. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
4. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
5. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
2. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
3. What is the result of the proclamation?
4. What happens when Dream attempts to speak to Nada? What is Nada's response?
5. Why do you think Nada told Dream his apology was inadequate?
6. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
7. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
8. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
9. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
10. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)