|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
2. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
3. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
4. What does Charles see throughout the school?
(b) Dead rats.
(d) Campaign posters.
5. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
(c) Burn victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story flashes back to ____ days previous.
2. What is the name of Cluracan's sister?
3. What is the name of the other boy?
4. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
5. Dream offers what position to this character?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
2. What information does Remiel have to give to Dream?
3. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
4. What is the compromise Dream offers to Loki?
5. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
6. What is Azazel's reaction to the news?
7. What does Paine say when Charles asks what it is like to die?
8. What is the announcement made to the people waiting in the great hall?
9. Who serves the guests at dinner? What is the entertainment provided to the guests?
10. What is the first thing that happens to the character? What is unusual about the activity?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)