|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove shortly before they leave Hell?
2. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
3. What is the name of the relative also present?
4. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
5. It is the advice of the family that none of them should ever be involved with which of the following:
(b) Outside arguments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the twins?
2. What was the name previously used by Lucifer?
3. What item will Dream wear into Hell?
4. What form does the demon take?
5. According to Death, who is about to return?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dream returns to Dreaming?
2. Why does Odin go to his son? What does he promise in exchange for help?
3. Dream calls a meeting to discuss what issue? Where is the discussion held?
4. What are Lucifer's plans once he leaves Hell?
5. Why does Dream acquiesce? Can Dream trust Lucifer?
6. What other representatives are present in Dream's court?
7. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods? Who is the king god?
8. What kind of meeting does Destiny call? Where is it held?
9. What restriction does Odin put upon Loki? Why does he make the choice?
10. What happened to Dream and the woman? What was Dream's reaction to this outcome? What did he do as a result?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)