|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of entity was Lucifer before being put in charge of Hell?
2. What does Lucifer have to say about his job in Hell?
(a) He is quitting.
(b) He needs good advice.
(c) He plans to change everything.
(d) He has hired an assistant.
3. All of the petitioners gather at what location?
(b) Silver City.
4. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
(a) Has dinner with Dream.
(b) Wanders the hallways.
(c) Takes a hot bath.
(d) Locks the gates.
5. Odin is visited by two creatures that work as his eyes and ears on earth. What kind of creatures are they?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove shortly before they leave Hell?
2. What object is Thor known to carry?
3. How did the woman die?
4. What item does the demon give to Lucifer?
5. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's role in the divine plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the opening scene. Which character is present? What is the setting? What does it mean?
2. What is the message given to Destiny by the ladies?
3. What is upsetting for Lucifer? What is his thought on the matter?
4. What happened to Dream and the woman? What was Dream's reaction to this outcome? What did he do as a result?
5. What theory does Matthew espouse, trying to find the brighter side of Dream's potentially dangerous trip?
6. What are Lucifer's plans once he leaves Hell?
7. What is Lucifer's theory on his existence as the great fallen angel?
8. What request does Lucifer make when Dream summons him?
9. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
10. Who visits the abode? What does the god do as a result of the visit?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)