|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the ladies, what royal figure will play a part in the prophecy?
2. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
3. To what order does Shivering Jemmy belong?
(a) High Horse.
(b) Infinite Guard.
(c) Shallow Brigade.
(d) Gatekeepers of Hades.
4. What item does the character carry while s/he walks?
5. Who begins the story by walking through a garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods?
2. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
3. Who was condemned to hell out of anger?
4. It is the advice of the family that none of them should ever be involved with which of the following:
5. What kind of structure does the person live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
2. What does Dream find when he arrives in Hell?
3. What happened to Dream and the woman? What was Dream's reaction to this outcome? What did he do as a result?
4. Describe the opening scene. Which character is present? What is the setting? What does it mean?
5. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
6. Why does Odin go to his son? What does he promise in exchange for help?
7. Why does Odin want to gain the power?
8. Who meets with Lucien in the library? What does Lucien say about the room?
9. Where does Dream go after arriving in Hell? What does he find?
10. Dream calls a meeting to discuss what issue? Where is the discussion held?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)