|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
(b) His own realm.
(d) Nada's soul.
2. What was the name previously used by Lucifer?
3. Which of the gods is known for being a "trickster?"
4. What is the name of the character that opens Episode 1?
5. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Death, who is about to return?
2. What is another name for one's own separate place?
3. Who does Death refer to as her "little brother?"
4. What item does the demon give to Lucifer?
5. How long has the person been in hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theory does Matthew espouse, trying to find the brighter side of Dream's potentially dangerous trip?
2. Why is Hell so silent? What has Lucifer done?
3. Who visits the abode? What does the god do as a result of the visit?
4. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
5. Where does Dream go after arriving in Hell? What does he find?
6. What request does Lucifer make when Dream summons him?
7. Whose child does Dream visit? What is the mother's opinion of Dream?
8. Why does Dream acquiesce? Can Dream trust Lucifer?
9. Who is the messenger sent from Dream to Lucifer? Why is the messenger above being harmed by the demons?
10. What other representatives are present in Dream's court?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)