|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove so they can talk?
(b) Force field.
2. In what type of locale would Lucifer like to live?
3. Who appears in the room to summon the pair to a meeting?
4. How long has the person been in hell?
(a) 10,000 years.
(b) 5,000 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 3,000 years.
5. There is a family meeting called. Where will the family members gather?
(b) Inn's common room.
(c) Death's courtyard.
(d) Hall of Portaits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Duma is also known as the Angel of ______.
2. Dream goes to which sibling for advice?
3. Dream immediately notices that Hell seems to be:
4. What two things will allegedly clash and fray?
5. Since she left Dreaming, the woman lives in which place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits Destiny in the garden? What is the purpose of the visit?
2. What restriction does Odin put upon Loki? Why does he make the choice?
3. Where does Dream go after arriving in Hell? What does he find?
4. What is upsetting for Lucifer? What is his thought on the matter?
5. What does Dream find when he arrives in Hell?
6. Whose child does Dream visit? What is the mother's opinion of Dream?
7. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods? Who is the king god?
8. What kind of meeting does Destiny call? Where is it held?
9. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
10. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)