|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the family?
2. What realm is home to Shivering Jemmy?
3. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
(a) Nada's soul.
(c) His own realm.
4. Who consistently blames Lucifer for their troubles?
(c) The damned.
5. What is the name of the animal conversing with the character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's act against God?
2. What is the surname of the family?
3. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove so they can talk?
4. What is the name of the mortal woman with whom Dream has a romance?
5. What two things will allegedly clash and fray?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Hell so silent? What has Lucifer done?
2. What restriction does Odin put upon Loki? Why does he make the choice?
3. What happens when Dream returns to Dreaming?
4. Which members of the family attend the meeting?
5. What is discussed at the meeting?
6. What is Lucifer's theory on his existence as the great fallen angel?
7. What kind of meeting does Destiny call? Where is it held?
8. Why does Dream acquiesce? Can Dream trust Lucifer?
9. Whose child does Dream visit? What is the mother's opinion of Dream?
10. Dream calls a meeting to discuss what issue? Where is the discussion held?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)