|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consistently blames Lucifer for their troubles?
(a) The damned.
2. According to Lucifer, the Creator did not experience the following emotion when Lucifer fell.
3. What is another name for one's own separate place?
4. What kind of animal is this character?
5. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is the advice of the family that none of them should ever be involved with which of the following:
2. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
3. In what type of locale would Lucifer like to live?
4. Who does not accompany the demons from Hell?
5. Through which gate does Dream enter Hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits the abode? What does the god do as a result of the visit?
2. Who is the messenger sent from Dream to Lucifer? Why is the messenger above being harmed by the demons?
3. What occurs while the guests are waiting in the great hall for Dream's decision?
4. Who/what are the specters Charles sees around the school?
5. What theory does Matthew espouse, trying to find the brighter side of Dream's potentially dangerous trip?
6. What are the two most tempting offers? Who offers them to Dream?
7. Who attends Dream's court as a representative of Faerie? Which fairies are in charge of the realm?
8. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
9. What is the basis of the confrontation between Dream and Susano?
10. What happened to Dream and the woman? What was Dream's reaction to this outcome? What did he do as a result?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)