|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
2. What is the character's occupation?
3. There is a family meeting called. Where will the family members gather?
(a) Inn's common room.
(b) Hall of Portaits.
(d) Death's courtyard.
4. In what book of the Bible is it declared that no one should ever mark this person?
5. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
(a) His own realm.
(d) Nada's soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the gods is known for being a "trickster?"
2. Which of the following does not represent Egypt?
3. Since she left Dreaming, the woman lives in which place?
4. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
5. What does Lucifer have to say about his job in Hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Dream go to for advice about the key? Does Dream receive good advice?
2. The story switches over to Lucifer who has left Hell for good. Where did Lucifer go?
3. Name at least two other offers presented to Dream.
4. Where are Paine's earthly remains? How did he die?
5. What request does Lucifer make when Dream summons him?
6. Who is the messenger sent from Dream to Lucifer? Why is the messenger above being harmed by the demons?
7. What action does Remiel observe that makes him angry? What does Remiel say?
8. Whose child does Dream visit? What is the mother's opinion of Dream?
9. Who visits Destiny in the garden? What is the purpose of the visit?
10. What does Charles begin to notice as he looks around the campus?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)