|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
2. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Has dinner with Dream.
(c) Wanders the hallways.
(d) Locks the gates.
3. Odin is visited by two creatures that work as his eyes and ears on earth. What kind of creatures are they?
4. Who will ensure the messenger's safety?
5. There is a family meeting called. Where will the family members gather?
(b) Hall of Portaits.
(c) Inn's common room.
(d) Death's courtyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the petitioners anxious to possess?
2. Who visits the garden?
3. According to Lucifer, the Creator did not experience the following emotion when Lucifer fell.
4. Dream goes to which sibling for advice?
5. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theory does Matthew espouse, trying to find the brighter side of Dream's potentially dangerous trip?
2. Who visits the abode? What does the god do as a result of the visit?
3. Which members of the family attend the meeting?
4. What other representatives are present in Dream's court?
5. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
6. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
7. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods? Who is the king god?
8. What is upsetting for Lucifer? What is his thought on the matter?
9. What is Lucifer's theory on his existence as the great fallen angel?
10. What happens when Dream returns to Dreaming?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)