|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the family?
2. Who has been sentenced to be imprisoned in an underground cavern?
3. What kind of structure does the person live in?
4. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Wind and Water.
(b) Pain and Redemption.
(c) Thought and Memory.
(d) Sorrow and Joy.
5. Who is the chief god of the Norse culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the demon's body has been severely damaged?
2. How did the woman die?
3. Who begins the story by walking through a garden?
4. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods?
5. What feeling does the demon have toward Lucifer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed at the meeting?
2. What theory does Matthew espouse, trying to find the brighter side of Dream's potentially dangerous trip?
3. What is the issue with Dream returning to Hell? Does the issue cause any hesitation on Dream's part?
4. Why is Hell so silent? What has Lucifer done?
5. Why does Dream acquiesce? Can Dream trust Lucifer?
6. Who visits Destiny in the garden? What is the purpose of the visit?
7. What is Lucifer's theory on his existence as the great fallen angel?
8. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
9. Describe the opening scene. Which character is present? What is the setting? What does it mean?
10. What is the message given to Destiny by the ladies?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)