|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for this decision? Lucifer claims that he is ____________.
2. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Locks the gates.
(c) Has dinner with Dream.
(d) Wanders the hallways.
3. Who was condemned to hell out of anger?
4. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
5. What is the surname of the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
2. What is the name of the mortal woman with whom Dream has a romance?
3. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's act against God?
4. What is the name of the demon servant?
5. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove so they can talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is upsetting for Lucifer? What is his thought on the matter?
2. Who is the messenger sent from Dream to Lucifer? Why is the messenger above being harmed by the demons?
3. Who meets with Lucien in the library? What does Lucien say about the room?
4. What is Lucifer's theory on his existence as the great fallen angel?
5. What happened to Dream and the woman? What was Dream's reaction to this outcome? What did he do as a result?
6. What is the issue with Dream returning to Hell? Does the issue cause any hesitation on Dream's part?
7. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
8. Why does Odin go to his son? What does he promise in exchange for help?
9. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods? Who is the king god?
10. Describe the opening scene. Which character is present? What is the setting? What does it mean?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)