|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe the design of the garden?
2. According to Dream, it would be improper to do which of the following:
(a) Call someone names.
(b) Sneak into Hell.
(c) Resign his post.
(d) Usurp Death's power.
3. What is another name for one's own separate place?
4. According to the ladies, what royal figure will play a part in the prophecy?
5. Where was Nada's prison in Hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of structure does the person live in?
2. What does Lucifer do after everyone leaves?
3. What is the name of the abode of the Norse gods?
4. What is the character's occupation?
5. What is the last name of the family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the explanation Dream gives to Matthew about Lucifer?
2. What kind of meeting does Destiny call? Where is it held?
3. Describe the opening scene. Which character is present? What is the setting? What does it mean?
4. What is discussed at the meeting?
5. What does Desire do to torment Dream?
6. What other representatives are present in Dream's court?
7. What restriction does Odin put upon Loki? Why does he make the choice?
8. What is the message given to Destiny by the ladies?
9. What bargaining chip does Azazel intend to use to strike a deal with Dream?
10. Why does Dream acquiesce? Can Dream trust Lucifer?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)