|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what book of the Bible is it declared that no one should ever mark this person?
2. Since she left Dreaming, the woman lives in which place?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Silver City.
3. According to Lucifer, of which of the following is he not the owner?
4. Before going into Hell, Dream pays a visit to which of the following:
(a) Mortal woman.
5. In what type of locale would Lucifer like to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lucifer, the Creator did not experience the following emotion when Lucifer fell.
2. What word is best used to describe the knowledge of the Creator?
3. What kind of entity was Lucifer before being put in charge of Hell?
4. Which of the following is not present at the meeting?
5. Who consistently blames Lucifer for their troubles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What request does Lucifer make when Dream summons him?
2. What is discussed at the meeting?
3. Why does Odin want to gain the power?
4. Dream calls a meeting to discuss what issue? Where is the discussion held?
5. Why does Odin go to his son? What does he promise in exchange for help?
6. What are Lucifer's plans once he leaves Hell?
7. What is the message given to Destiny by the ladies?
8. What does Dream find when he arrives in Hell?
9. Who is the messenger sent from Dream to Lucifer? Why is the messenger above being harmed by the demons?
10. Who does Dream go to for advice about the key? Does Dream receive good advice?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)