|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles see throughout the school?
(a) Dead rats.
(b) Campaign posters.
2. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
3. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
4. In what year is Episode 4 set?
5. How does the character react?
(a) With annoyance.
(b) Refuses the offer.
(d) With pleasure.
6. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
7. Which character gets sawed in half?
8. What type of school does the boy attend?
(a) Boarding school.
(c) Prep school.
(d) Private school.
9. Who announces to the petitioners that Hell will reopen?
10. To whom does Lucifer speak while watching a sunset?
(a) Beach walker.
11. Where is the character eventually cornered?
(b) Dining room.
12. Which character makes the pass?
13. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
14. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
(a) Silver City.
15. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
2. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
3. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
4. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
5. What is the surname of the main character?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)