|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Dream a collection of the dreams of dead mortals?
2. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
3. Where is the character eventually cornered?
(c) Dining room.
4. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
(b) Lord Oberon.
5. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
6. Dream offers what position to this character?
(a) King of Asgard.
(c) Queen of Dreaming.
7. Hell is necessary because it is the place for which characters to dwell?
(c) Fallen angels.
(d) Lost souls.
8. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
9. What is the name of Cluracan's homeland?
(b) Silver City.
10. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Demand respect.
(b) Create fear.
(c) Amuse himself.
(d) Redeem souls.
11. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
12. What is the name of Cluracan's sister?
13. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
14. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
(b) Security officer.
(d) Math teacher.
15. What creatures always surround Odin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
2. Which character makes the pass?
3. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
4. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
5. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)