|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to Nada extend a dinner invitation?
2. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
(a) Lord Oberon.
3. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(b) Secret passages.
(c) Guest rooms.
4. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(a) Souls of the damned.
5. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
6. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
7. Hell is necessary because it is the place for which characters to dwell?
(a) Fallen angels.
(c) Lost souls.
8. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
9. What type of school does the boy attend?
(a) Private school.
(b) Prep school.
(d) Boarding school.
10. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
11. Where is Susano being sent?
(b) Underground cavern.
(d) Silver City.
12. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
(c) Burn victims.
13. What is the name of the other boy?
14. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
15. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(a) The fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
2. Dream attempts to apologize to which character?
3. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
4. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
5. What do all of the gods have in common?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)