|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is distraught.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is delirious.
2. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
(a) Gabriel and Michael.
(b) Random and Serge.
(c) Matthew and Reso.
(d) Duma and Remiel.
3. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
4. Dream offers what position to this character?
(a) Queen of Dreaming.
(d) King of Asgard.
5. What creatures always surround Odin?
6. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(c) Secret passages.
(d) Guest rooms.
7. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
8. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
9. What is the name of Cluracan's homeland?
(b) Silver City.
10. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(c) Souls of the damned.
11. What day of the week do the boys corner Charles?
12. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
13. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(c) Young girl.
(d) Young man.
14. What is the name of the Queen the siblings serve?
(a) Lady Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Titania.
15. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Divine Comedy.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Twelfth Night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles see throughout the school?
2. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
3. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
4. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
5. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)