|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
(a) Security officer.
(d) Math teacher.
2. Which character is approached with a sexual offer on the way to the Great Hall?
3. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
4. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is distraught.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is delirious.
5. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(a) Secret passages.
(d) Guest rooms.
6. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
(a) Booby trap.
7. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
8. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
9. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
(a) Goes into a coma.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Runs away.
10. Where is the container placed?
(b) In a chest.
(c) Under a bed.
11. In what year is Episode 4 set?
12. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
13. What is the name of the other boy?
14. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
15. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
(c) Latin teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
2. What item was demanded as the tithe?
3. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
4. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
5. Which character makes the pass?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)