|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
2. What/who is lying next to Charles when he awakens?
3. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(c) Souls of the damned.
4. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
5. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
(a) Guest rooms.
(d) Secret passages.
6. Azazel was willing to trade Choronzon and Nada for what item ?
7. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
(a) Goes into a coma.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Passes out.
8. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Divine Comedy.
(b) Twelfth Night.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
9. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
(a) Great Hall.
10. What is the name of the other boy?
11. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(d) The fates.
12. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
13. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
14. According to the other character, what year is it?
15. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
(b) Burn victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
2. What is the name of the Queen the siblings serve?
3. The character is turned into which of the following?
4. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
5. Where is the container placed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)