|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Episode 4 set?
2. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
3. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
4. Where is the container placed?
(b) In a chest.
(c) Under a bed.
5. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
6. What is the name of the other boy?
7. Who announces to the petitioners that Hell will reopen?
8. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
(a) Latin teacher.
9. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
(c) Souls of the damned.
10. What character was killed by the bullies?
11. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
12. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
(c) Great Hall.
13. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
(a) Passes out.
(c) Goes into a coma.
(d) Runs away.
14. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
15. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
(a) Random and Serge.
(b) Matthew and Reso.
(c) Gabriel and Michael.
(d) Duma and Remiel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
2. How does the character react?
3. What item was demanded as the tithe?
4. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
5. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)