|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
2. Where is the container placed?
(a) In a chest.
(b) Under a bed.
3. Which character threatens a savage beating if another pass is made?
4. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Redeem souls.
(b) Demand respect.
(c) Amuse himself.
(d) Create fear.
5. Who offers Dream a collection of the dreams of dead mortals?
6. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
7. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
8. To whom does Lucifer speak while watching a sunset?
(b) Beach walker.
9. Who stands by to watch the hordes of demons return to Hell?
10. Charles suffers from which of the following:
(b) Rope burns.
(d) Stab wounds.
11. Which character makes the pass?
12. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
13. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
14. How does the character react?
(a) Refuses the offer.
(b) With annoyance.
(d) With pleasure.
15. Which character gets sawed in half?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles see throughout the school?
2. Dream attempts to apologize to which character?
3. What subject does Lucifer think about while enjoying the ocean?
4. What type of school does the boy attend?
5. Bast appears to Dream in the form of which animal?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)