|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Demand respect.
(b) Amuse himself.
(c) Redeem souls.
(d) Create fear.
2. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
3. Where is Susano being sent?
(a) Underground cavern.
(c) Silver City.
4. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
(a) Silver City.
5. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
(b) Great Hall.
6. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Divine Comedy.
(d) Twelfth Night.
7. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
8. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
9. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
10. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
11. What is the name of the Queen the siblings serve?
(a) Lady Elizabeth.
(d) Queen Titania.
12. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is delirious.
(d) He is distraught.
13. To whom does Lucifer speak while watching a sunset?
(b) Beach walker.
14. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
15. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
2. Bast appears to Dream in the form of which animal?
3. Charles suffers from which of the following:
4. Dream offers what position to this character?
5. What character was killed by the bullies?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)