|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school does the boy attend?
(b) Prep school.
(c) Private school.
(d) Boarding school.
2. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(b) Young girl.
(d) Young man.
3. The character is turned into which of the following?
4. What famous writer was supposedly helped by Dream?
5. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
6. Bast appears to Dream in the form of which animal?
7. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
8. Where does Lucifer go after retiring from Hell?
(a) Las Vegas.
9. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
(d) Silver City.
10. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
11. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
12. Who offers Dream a collection of the dreams of dead mortals?
13. Which character makes the pass?
14. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
15. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
2. With what kind of article/place does Choronzon get caught?
3. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
4. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
5. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)