|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
2. What is the name of the mother of the spiders?
3. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
4. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Twelfth Night.
(b) Divine Comedy.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
5. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
6. What is the name of the other boy?
7. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
8. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
9. During what time of year does the story take place?
10. What type of school does the boy attend?
(a) Prep school.
(b) Private school.
(d) Boarding school.
11. What do all of the gods have in common?
(b) Fixed appearance.
(d) Unlimited power.
12. Bast appears to Dream in the form of which animal?
13. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
(c) Silver City.
14. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
(a) Lord Oberon.
15. Who is visiting with Dream when the Angels arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
2. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
3. What creatures always surround Odin?
4. What are the names of the two angels that visit Dream?
5. How does Remiel react to the news?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)