|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the container placed?
(b) Under a bed.
(d) In a chest.
2. Who is visiting with Dream when the Angels arrive?
3. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
(c) Treasure map.
4. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(b) The fates.
5. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Twelfth Night.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Divine Comedy.
6. The character is turned into which of the following?
7. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Create fear.
(b) Amuse himself.
(c) Demand respect.
(d) Redeem souls.
8. Who sends a proclamation to Dream?
9. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
10. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(a) Young man.
(c) Young girl.
11. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
(d) Lord Oberon.
12. Who is sent to Nada extend a dinner invitation?
13. Where is the character eventually cornered?
(d) Dining room.
14. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
15. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the character wake up on the first day?
2. What is the name of Cluracan's sister?
3. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
4. What is the name of the head of the demons?
5. What do all of the gods have in common?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)