|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes the pass?
2. What is the name of the mother of the spiders?
3. What character was killed by the bullies?
4. What is the surname of the main character?
5. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
(a) Latin teacher.
6. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
7. Hell is necessary because it is the place for which characters to dwell?
(a) Lost souls.
(c) Fallen angels.
8. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
9. Who performs a magic show during dinner?
10. What adjective describes the reaction of the character being punished?
11. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
12. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Create fear.
(b) Amuse himself.
(c) Demand respect.
(d) Redeem souls.
13. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Divine Comedy.
(c) Twelfth Night.
14. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
15. Who announces to the petitioners that Hell will reopen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
2. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
3. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
4. What is the name of Cluracan's homeland?
5. Dream attempts to apologize to which character?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)