|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes indebted to Dream?
2. What is the name of Cluracan's homeland?
(b) Silver City.
3. Charles suffers from which of the following:
(a) Stab wounds.
(c) Rope burns.
4. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
5. Duma's plan is to use punishment to do what?
(a) Create fear.
(b) Demand respect.
(c) Redeem souls.
(d) Amuse himself.
6. Who is visiting with Dream when the Angels arrive?
7. The character is turned into which of the following?
8. What is the name of the head of the demons?
9. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
10. Where is the character eventually cornered?
(d) Dining room.
11. What is the surname of the main character?
12. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
13. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
(a) Goes into a coma.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Runs away.
14. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
15. Remiel and Duma will never be able to return to which location?
(a) Silver City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
2. Which character gets sawed in half?
3. The students are summoned to which part of the school?
4. Where does Charles see the ghosts?
5. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)