|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general what must be present to deliver messages from the Creator?
2. What does Charles see throughout the school?
(a) Campaign posters.
(b) Dead rats.
3. Who announces to the petitioners that Hell will reopen?
4. How many plays was the writer required to complete for Dream?
5. What is the surname of the main character?
6. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
7. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
8. One of the petitioners offers to give the Dream information on which family member?
9. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
(c) Lord Oberon.
10. In what year is Episode 4 set?
11. What is the name of Cluracan's sister?
12. Who attempts to help Charles get to the infirmary?
(d) Latin teacher.
13. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
(a) Twelfth Night.
(c) Divine Comedy.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
14. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
15. The character is turned into which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What/who is lying next to Charles when he awakens?
2. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
3. Which of the following return(s) to Hell?
4. What is the name of Cluracan's homeland?
5. Which is one of the only living people at the school?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)