|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes how Dream appears to Nada?
2. According to the other character, what year is it?
3. To what realm did the fairies owe a tithe?
4. Which of the following becomes very frustrated before going away from the school?
5. Who is selected to be put in charge of Hell?
6. What item was demanded as the tithe?
7. What part of Charles' body is cut off by the boys?
8. Who is visiting with Dream when the Angels arrive?
9. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
10. Charles has dinner with which of the following:
11. Which character makes the pass?
12. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
(a) Young man.
(d) Young girl.
13. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is delirious.
(c) He is distraught.
(d) He is annoyed.
14. What day of the week do the boys corner Charles?
15. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the demons?
2. Where does the character wake up on the first day?
3. The proclamation refers to Hell as being Heaven's:
4. What was the name of the play written for Dream?
5. To whom does Lucifer speak while watching a sunset?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)