|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to Charles by the bullies?
2. Which character is approached with a sexual offer on the way to the Great Hall?
3. Hell is necessary because it is the place for which characters to dwell?
(b) Lost souls.
(c) Fallen angels.
4. Charles finds the nurse tending to which of the following:
(b) Burn victims.
5. Which character asks to stay an extra day?
6. Which character is present at the decision-making process?
(c) The fates.
7. It is obvious that the character is really which other character in disguise?
8. How does Remiel react to the news?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is distraught.
(d) He is delirious.
9. In what kind of container is Azazel trapped?
(a) Glass jar.
(b) Booby trap.
(c) Soup bowl.
(d) Spider web.
10. What is inside the chest found by Charles?
(d) Treasure map.
11. Which character attempts to slip away early in the morning?
12. Who stands by to watch the hordes of demons return to Hell?
13. According to the other character, what year is it?
14. Odin created a micro-world that showed a miniaturized version of what?
15. What happens to Charles after the confrontation with the dead boys?
(a) Goes into a coma.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucifer appear in human form?
2. Remiel states that punishment in Hell will now have which of the following?
3. To whom does Lucifer speak while watching a sunset?
4. Which character is the Egyptian Goddess of the cat?
5. What is the name of the master served by the siblings?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)