|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through which gate does Dream enter Hell?
2. Who does Death refer to as her "little brother?"
3. Since she left Dreaming, the woman lives in which place?
(c) Silver City.
(d) Garden of Eden.
4. What is another term for the Fates?
(a) Goddesses of the Future.
(c) The Great Three.
(d) Kindly Ones.
5. To what order does Shivering Jemmy belong?
(a) Infinite Guard.
(b) High Horse.
(c) Gatekeepers of Hades.
(d) Shallow Brigade.
6. Mortals are completely in control of their own actions due to ____________.
(a) Lack of faith.
(b) Free will.
(c) Lucifer's refusal to interfere.
7. What are the names of the twins?
(a) Dream and Delirium.
(b) Doom and Death.
(c) Destruction and Destiny.
(d) Desire and Despair.
8. What is the name of the relative also present?
9. What was Delirium's previous name?
10. According to the ladies, what royal figure will play a part in the prophecy?
11. If someone does hurt the messenger, punishment will come back on that person ____ times over.
12. Who leaves before Dream continues his talk with Matthew?
13. What did Dream find when he sought out Nada?
(a) She had become a demon.
(b) She was dead.
(c) She was gone.
(d) She had been reborn.
14. The tale involves a woman with which of the following names:
15. Who is the chief god of the Norse culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dream hope to rescue from Hell?
2. Who does not accompany the demons from Hell?
3. What feeling does the demon have toward Lucifer?
4. What is the name of messenger's brother?
5. Who appears in the room to summon the pair to a meeting?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)