|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not represent Egypt?
2. Which realm does Kilderkin represent?
3. What is another name for one's own separate place?
4. Who will ensure the messenger's safety?
5. Who has been sentenced to be imprisoned in an underground cavern?
6. What are the names of the twins?
(a) Dream and Delirium.
(b) Doom and Death.
(c) Destruction and Destiny.
(d) Desire and Despair.
7. According to the ladies, what royal figure will play a part in the prophecy?
8. Through which gate does Dream enter Hell?
9. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove shortly before they leave Hell?
10. What does Lucifer have to say about his job in Hell?
(a) He needs good advice.
(b) He is quitting.
(c) He has hired an assistant.
(d) He plans to change everything.
11. What is the reason for this decision? Lucifer claims that he is ____________.
12. What nickname does the character have for his guests?
(b) Grey Ladies.
13. What object is Thor known to carry?
(b) Magic cloak.
(d) Lightning bolt.
14. Who visits the garden?
15. Who consistently blames Lucifer for their troubles?
(a) The damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not accompany the demons from Hell?
2. What are all of the petitioners anxious to possess?
3. Which of the following is not present at the meeting?
4. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
5. Odin is visited by two creatures that work as his eyes and ears on earth. What kind of creatures are they?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)