|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dream, it would be improper to do which of the following:
(a) Call someone names.
(b) Usurp Death's power.
(c) Sneak into Hell.
(d) Resign his post.
2. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
(a) His own realm.
(d) Nada's soul.
3. What two things will allegedly clash and fray?
(a) Sorrow and Joy.
(b) Life and Death.
(c) Heaven and Hell.
(d) Love and Hatred.
4. Who will ensure the messenger's safety?
5. Who leaves before Dream continues his talk with Matthew?
6. Which realm does Kilderkin represent?
7. What kind of structure does the person live in?
8. Dream immediately notices that Hell seems to be:
9. What are the names of the twins?
(a) Desire and Despair.
(b) Doom and Death.
(c) Dream and Delirium.
(d) Destruction and Destiny.
10. Where was Nada's prison in Hell?
11. Destiny is told that the oldest _______ is about to return.
12. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's act against God?
13. If someone does hurt the messenger, punishment will come back on that person ____ times over.
14. What is the name of the character that opens Episode 1?
15. What did Dream find when he sought out Nada?
(a) She was dead.
(b) She was gone.
(c) She had been reborn.
(d) She had become a demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is Thor known to carry?
2. Who was condemned to hell out of anger?
3. Who is the father of the messenger?
4. In what book of the Bible is it declared that no one should ever mark this person?
5. Who did Dream have a confrontation with on his last visit?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)