|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Thought and Memory.
(b) Wind and Water.
(c) Sorrow and Joy.
(d) Pain and Redemption.
2. What word is best used to describe the knowledge of the Creator?
3. Odin is visited by two creatures that work as his eyes and ears on earth. What kind of creatures are they?
4. What is the last name of the family?
5. Who leaves before Dream continues his talk with Matthew?
6. Which of the following does not represent Egypt?
7. What is the name of the character that opens Episode 1?
8. Which of the siblings had recently forsaken his duties?
9. What kind of structure does the person live in?
10. Whose soul do the demons bring with them from Hell?
(a) Bes' soul.
(b) Bast's soul.
(c) Nada's soul.
(d) Lucifer's soul.
11. What is the name of the animal conversing with the character?
12. Who did Dream have a confrontation with on his last visit?
13. In what book of the Bible is it declared that no one should ever mark this person?
14. What type of creature is the Merkin?
15. What nickname does the character have for his guests?
(d) Grey Ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Delirium's previous name?
2. What feeling does the demon have toward Lucifer?
3. The tale involves a woman with which of the following names:
4. Who does not accompany the demons from Hell?
5. Who begins to torment Dream with an old tale?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)