|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of structure does the person live in?
2. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's act against God?
3. Who has been sentenced to be imprisoned in an underground cavern?
4. Who will ensure the messenger's safety?
5. What type of creature is the Merkin?
6. The tale involves a woman with which of the following names:
7. Who does Dream hope to rescue from Hell?
8. How did the woman die?
9. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
10. Who leaves before Dream continues his talk with Matthew?
11. What is the last name of the family?
12. Who did Dream have a confrontation with on his last visit?
13. What is another name for one's own separate place?
14. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Sorrow and Joy.
(b) Pain and Redemption.
(c) Wind and Water.
(d) Thought and Memory.
15. Through which gate does Dream enter Hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of messenger's brother?
2. What is the name of the person visited by Dream?
3. What is the reason for this decision? Lucifer claims that he is ____________.
4. What was the name previously used by Lucifer?
5. Mortals are completely in control of their own actions due to ____________.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)