|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dream, it would be improper to do which of the following:
(a) Resign his post.
(b) Sneak into Hell.
(c) Usurp Death's power.
(d) Call someone names.
2. What two things will allegedly clash and fray?
(a) Life and Death.
(b) Sorrow and Joy.
(c) Love and Hatred.
(d) Heaven and Hell.
3. What object is Thor known to carry?
(a) Magic cloak.
(b) Lightning bolt.
4. What did Dream find when he sought out Nada?
(a) She was dead.
(b) She had been reborn.
(c) She was gone.
(d) She had become a demon.
5. What word might be used to describe Lucifer's act against God?
6. Who appears in the room to summon the pair to a meeting?
7. What was Delirium's previous name?
8. Who begins to torment Dream with an old tale?
9. What realm is home to Shivering Jemmy?
10. Dream goes to which sibling for advice?
11. Who does Death refer to as her "little brother?"
12. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Sorrow and Joy.
(b) Wind and Water.
(c) Thought and Memory.
(d) Pain and Redemption.
13. Dream immediately notices that Hell seems to be:
14. Who visits the garden?
15. Who is the chief god of the Norse culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not present at the meeting?
2. What form does the demon take?
3. What instrument does Lucifer hope to learn to play?
4. What is the reason for this decision? Lucifer claims that he is ____________.
5. Since she left Dreaming, the woman lives in which place?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)