|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
(a) Nada's soul.
(b) His own realm.
2. Who appears in the room to summon the pair to a meeting?
3. Where was Nada's prison in Hell?
4. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Thought and Memory.
(b) Wind and Water.
(c) Pain and Redemption.
(d) Sorrow and Joy.
5. Which of the gods is known for being a "trickster?"
6. How did the woman die?
7. What word is best used to describe the design of the garden?
8. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove so they can talk?
(c) Force field.
9. Who begins the story by walking through a garden?
10. According to Dream, it would be improper to do which of the following:
(a) Usurp Death's power.
(b) Resign his post.
(c) Call someone names.
(d) Sneak into Hell.
11. What is the name of the demon servant?
12. What item does Lucifer ask Dream to remove shortly before they leave Hell?
13. What kind of animal is this character?
14. According to Lucifer, of which of the following is he not the owner?
15. According to Lucifer, the Creator did not experience the following emotion when Lucifer fell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the twins?
2. Which god is known as being the God of Thunder?
3. Who is the father of the messenger?
4. Who has been sentenced to be imprisoned in an underground cavern?
5. Through which gate does Dream enter Hell?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)