|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what book of the Bible is it declared that no one should ever mark this person?
2. Who begins to torment Dream with an old tale?
3. What object is Thor known to carry?
(a) Lightning bolt.
(b) Magic cloak.
4. What nickname does the character have for his guests?
(d) Grey Ladies.
5. Whose soul do the demons bring with them from Hell?
(a) Nada's soul.
(b) Lucifer's soul.
(c) Bast's soul.
(d) Bes' soul.
6. According to Dream, it would be improper to do which of the following:
(a) Sneak into Hell.
(b) Usurp Death's power.
(c) Resign his post.
(d) Call someone names.
7. What is another name for one's own separate place?
8. In what type of locale would Lucifer like to live?
9. If someone does hurt the messenger, punishment will come back on that person ____ times over.
10. What is the name of the demon servant?
11. Who leaves before Dream continues his talk with Matthew?
12. What type of creature is the Merkin?
13. The tale involves a woman with which of the following names:
14. According to Lucifer, the Creator did not experience the following emotion when Lucifer fell.
15. What is another term for the Fates?
(a) Kindly Ones.
(b) The Great Three.
(d) Goddesses of the Future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Choronzon previously stolen from Dream?
2. Who begins the story by walking through a garden?
3. What is another name for Heaven?
4. What item does the demon give to Lucifer?
5. What does Azazel intend to use as a bargaining chip with Dream?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)