|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Episode 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will ensure the messenger's safety?
2. What are the family portraits used for by Dream?
3. What two things will allegedly clash and fray?
(a) Life and Death.
(b) Sorrow and Joy.
(c) Heaven and Hell.
(d) Love and Hatred.
4. Huginn and Muninn are also referred to as ____________.
(a) Thought and Memory.
(b) Wind and Water.
(c) Pain and Redemption.
(d) Sorrow and Joy.
5. The tale involves a woman with which of the following names:
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Delirium's previous name?
2. Who visits the garden?
3. What are all of the petitioners anxious to possess?
4. What word is best used to describe the design of the garden?
5. Which of the gods is known for being a "trickster?"
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)