1. Who begins the story by walking through a garden?
2. What word is best used to describe the design of the garden?
3. What item does the character carry while s/he walks?
4. Who visits the garden?
5. Destiny is told that the oldest _______ is about to return.
6. What nickname does the character have for his guests?
(b) Grey Ladies.
7. There is a family meeting called. Where will the family members gather?
(b) Hall of Portaits.
(c) Inn's common room.
(d) Death's courtyard.
8. Which of the following is not present at the meeting?
9. What are the names of the twins?
(a) Dream and Delirium.
(b) Doom and Death.
(c) Desire and Despair.
(d) Destruction and Destiny.
10. Who begins to torment Dream with an old tale?
This section contains 2,557 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)