Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
4. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
5. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief portrait study of Wanda. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her through life? How does she change from the beginning of the book to the middle to the end?
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is used heavily in "The Sandman: A Game of You." Find three instances and explain how foreshadowing is used to show events that will come.
Essay Topic 3
Consider the point of view presented in the book. Initially, the story line stays close to Barbie and her friends and then focuses in primarily on Barbie's adventures. However, by the end of the book, the focus shifts to Wanda and Barbie's understanding of Wanda despite the judgment offered by Wanda's family. How does this change from the smaller focus of two intimate friends to that of family and society at large give a different perspective on the story as a whole? Describe.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)