Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
4. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
5. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief portrait study of Wanda. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her through life? How does she change from the beginning of the book to the middle to the end?
Essay Topic 2
Choose a character that inspires fear initially (Morpheus, Thessaly) but later evokes reluctant admiration and appreciation from the girls. Explain this change.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short essay analyzing the different emotional changes of three characters, looking at similar events and how they impact each of them quite differently.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)