|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
4. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
5. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
Write a short essay analyzing the different emotional changes of three characters, looking at similar events and how they impact each of them quite differently.
Essay Topic 2
Describe some of the settings for this book. What is the overall setting? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular-culture events. How does the location of these events affect the understanding of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of Barbie and Wanda.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different?
Part 2) What are some events upon which Barbie has a direct influence? What are some events upon which Wanda had a direct influence?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger and why?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)