Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
4. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
5. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
Foreshadowing is used heavily in "The Sandman: A Game of You." Find three instances and explain how foreshadowing is used to show events that will come.
Gender is an issue that is frequently debated, discussed and described in this book. How is gender portrayed through the characters of Barbie, Wanda, Hazel, Foxglove and Thessaly? What stereotypes or cultural or societal views are reinforced, questioned or rejected? Explain.
"The Sandman: A Game of You" is a fantasy. Describe what elements of fantasy are revealed in the book. Is the book geared toward adults? Why or why not? Describe.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)