|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Moon Rising.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
(a) A person without fantasies can live grounded in reality.
(b) A person with destructive fantasies will self-destruct.
(c) A person with optimistic fantasies will lead a happy life.
(d) A person has more going on internally than can be seen from the outside.
2. At the end of Chapter 2, who does the reader know will have future adventures in the Land?
3. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(b) New-age stuff.
4. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
(a) Do not sleep with them.
(b) Avoid them like the plague.
(c) Do not let them stay over unless you plan on sleeping with them.
(d) Always wear protection.
5. What happens when Barbie tells Luz, Prinado and Wilkinson that Martin is dead in Chapter 2?
(a) Wanda breaks down and cries.
(b) Wilkinson picks a fight with Luz.
(c) Luz says their situation is hopeless.
(d) Prinado fights with Barbie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
2. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
3. Who does Barbie meet in the Land in Chapter 2?
4. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
5. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)