|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Over the Sea to Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
(a) Sending malevolent projections in the form of birds that cause nightmares.
(b) Plotting their deaths.
(c) Conspiring against them.
(d) Cheating them.
2. To where do thousands of people disappear on the Isle of Thorns in Chapter 5?
(a) The ocean.
(b) Morpheus' robe.
(c) The dream.
(d) The desert.
3. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
4. What happens when the windows burst in the old apartment building in New York during a storm at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) The Cuckoo dies.
(b) George comes back to life.
(c) The beggar woman throws herself on top of Barbie.
(d) Alianora is revived.
5. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
(b) The beggar woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbie discover about Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
2. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
3. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
4. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
5. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)