|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Over the Sea to Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(a) New-age stuff.
2. What power does the Cuckoo exert over Barbie in Chapter 5?
(c) Mind control.
3. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
4. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
(a) Plotting their deaths.
(b) Cheating them.
(c) Sending malevolent projections in the form of birds that cause nightmares.
(d) Conspiring against them.
5. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
(a) A dead baby boy.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
2. What does Wanda see when she looks out the window in Chapter 5?
3. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
4. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
5. What does the Cuckoo order the guards to do with Barbie in Chapter 5?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)