|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Over the Sea to Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks like Barbie's grandfather in Chapter 5?
2. What does Barbie notice when Morpheus crumbles the land in his hand in Chapter 5?
(a) That he looks sad.
(b) That Morpheus is angry.
(c) That the Cuckoo is about to attack Morpheus.
(d) That the land is grainy.
3. When Barbie fears repressed childhood abuse, what does the Cuckoo say in Chapter 5?
(a) That Barbie will have a chance to act out her revenge.
(b) That Cuckoo will assist her in gaining justice.
(c) That Barbie is foolish.
(d) That Barbie lived a dull childhood with an overactive imagination.
4. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
5. To whom does the beggar woman refuse to talk because she does not like hoodoo in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
2. What does Morpheus need to "uncreate" the Land in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
4. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
5. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)